Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Is A Piece Of A Man Better Than No Man At All ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is A Piece Of A Man Better Than No Man At All ? (2140 Views)

Woman,26 Who Came Out As A Trans Man At Age 19 Reveals She Is Now Back To Female / Things That Are Better Than Money / No Man Should Be Encouraged To Marry A Single Mother: A Response To Vyvyanvyvy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Piece Of A Man Better Than No Man At All ? by emmaodet: 4:47am On May 06, 2020
DonroxyII:
Of course it do hurt some people especially the parent because they wanna grace their Grandchildren. This goes back to my assertion that what is important to you might not be important to others..... We are living in an era different and more harsher than that of our parents ...

Also, a time is coming when Capitalism fully wraps Nigeria/Africa that the parent too wouldn't mind if their children marries or not ... Because To your tent Oh Israel is gonna be the newest Mantra just like what happens in Europe .... Capitalism has Fvcked their society and it is fast doing same here !

If success is not so difficult , An average African really wants to Marry earlier and produce offspring . I believe the western society was also once like this before a system of Government and a system of economy changed everyone mentality . Now, Economic Emancipation is far favoured because it now more harsher , stricter than before. Marriage and Kids now gets sacrificed for economic better off.

The Parent being hurt is because their siblings marriage is important to them , it is also a point of pride among their peers that "I'm a grandmother" .. cheesy .... !!

You are right but it so unfortunate we find ourselves in this mess because Life is virtually all about procreation.
Money or Finance is just a recent language to us because money is just money, an illusion that you can never have enough of.
Personally, i don't like capitalism because it destroys family structures and units.
Re: Is A Piece Of A Man Better Than No Man At All ? by DonroxyII: 6:19am On May 06, 2020
emmaodet:

You are right but it so unfortunate we find ourselves in this mess because Life is virtually all about procreation.
Money or Finance is just a recent language to us because money is just money, an illusion that you can never have enough of.
Personally, i don't like capitalism because it destroys family structures and units.
Personally, I think Capitalism has to be modified or mixed with Humanitarianism..... Imagine Access Bank donate billions to FG and decided to cut back by sacking her staffs in this pandemic that nobody will be able to find another job ..... That's Capitalism .... They donate billions to facilitate future business relationship with Government , then sack to cut back cost in realising their billions back and use future relationship with Government to make more billions .... It is all "Profit" ... shareholders will be happier. .... Now, Where is Humanity here

When you say the essence of life is procreation, I think that seems too extreme for philosophy of life ..... The essence of life is an individual approach that is shaped by your religion, society or personal encounter ... IMO !!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A Piece Of A Man Better Than No Man At All ? by emmaodet: 8:14am On May 06, 2020
DonroxyII:
Personally, I think Capitalism has to be modified or mixed with Humanitarianism..... Imagine Access Bank donate billions to FG and decided to cut back by sacking her staffs in this pandemic that nobody will be able to find another job ..... That's Capitalism .... They donate billions to facilitate future business relationship with Government , then sack to cut back cost in realising their billions back and use future relationship with Government to make more billions .... It is all "Profit" ... shareholders will be happier. .... Now, Where is Humanity here

When you say the essence of life is procreation, I think that seems too extreme for philosophy of life ..... The essence of life is an individual approach that is shaped by your religion, society or personal encounter ... IMO !!

Hmmmmmmm
Thanks for your conversation with me, learnt some things from our discussion.
One more time, thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Is A Piece Of A Man Better Than No Man At All ? by DonroxyII: 8:24am On May 06, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmm Thanks for your conversation with me, learnt some things from our discussion. One more time, thanks a lot
You are welcome Sir ... Thanks so much to you too ... it's a worthy conversation !
Re: Is A Piece Of A Man Better Than No Man At All ? by emmaodet: 8:27am On May 06, 2020
sad
DonroxyII:

Hmmmmmmm
Thanks for your conversation with me, learnt some things from our discussion.
One more time, thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You All Think / Please Learn From This Story / Daughter From Hell,how Girl, 18, Stabbed Her Mother 79 Times And Cut Her Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.