Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases (14759 Views)

Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Lilimax(f): 6:40am On May 03, 2020
Lagos on my mind as lockdown eases and work begins tomorrow.

Everyman to himself but God for all of us.

You must not hustle and lose focus of this common enemy Covid-19. Take responsibility of yourself!!!

I can't imagine how computer village will look like on resumption.

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Bobbyemma(m): 6:40am On May 03, 2020
Gburus
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Chekwube1989(m): 6:40am On May 03, 2020
We already know pls next
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by PhenomenalAustin: 6:41am On May 03, 2020
omonighoblessing:
this statement got me feeling like am still in school.... smiley smiley smiley

You schooled in Enugu?
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Rapmoney(m): 6:42am On May 03, 2020
Audio.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Nobody: 6:43am On May 03, 2020
All borders should remain closed.

Tightened to the highest.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by nauto: 6:50am On May 03, 2020
It has begun
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by knowhowk: 6:50am On May 03, 2020
Hypocrites Leaders ,Simply go to Madagascar to bring in Covid Organics .This is life issue
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by simhosting: 6:53am On May 03, 2020
Enugu and hail from Bauchi State and traveled to Jos Plateau State

I thought the border were closed
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Nobody: 7:06am On May 03, 2020
Are they still sure about tomorrow?
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by zikmano: 7:09am On May 03, 2020
Travelled within this period of lockdown and came back! What then is the essence of lockdown if our interstate borders should be porous?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Freshman54(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2020
God save us...[color=#000000][/color]
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Realtizzy(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2020
Ndi Hausa ka ekesesi corona virus ebe nile

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by LEBEfirstson: 7:24am On May 03, 2020
masterP042:
Ignorance and sheer stupidity is when people, out of all the glaring evidence about this virus, still doubt it's existence and throw caution to wind by willfully overriding the laid down safety protocols.
Those in abakpa especially, they lived as if there was no lockdown, markets, shops everything was going normal. They claim they're abakpa nti ike (stubborn), but they should also know that okuko nti ike na anu ihe n'ite ofe( the stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave). Most of these new cases coming up are from that side. Making a joke of the corona virus will not stop it from spreading and infecting people, making jokes of or denying such serious case is stupidity. I just hope they borrow sense.
#staysafe
... This is not the interpretation of your idiomatic expression
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by LEBEfirstson: 7:27am On May 03, 2020
knowhowk:
Hypocrites Leaders ,Simply go to Madagascar to bring in Covid Organics .This is life issue
.. I don't know what is wrong to ask for the CVO from Madagascar! Yet they won't do their own ok. I believe they enjoy giving figures all the time and taking people to isolation centres
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Nobody: 7:32am On May 03, 2020
Show their faces.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by masterP042(m): 7:34am On May 03, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
... This is not the interpretation of your idiomatic expression
I know, but they have similar meaning. I tried translating it directly, but it couldn't pass across the message needed.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by commonsence(f): 7:34am On May 03, 2020
This is Serious

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by GreenArrow1(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2020
simhosting:
Enugu and hail from Bauchi State and traveled to Jos Plateau State

I thought the border were closed

People are moving as freely as Fulani cattle roaming in the wild. Which yeye lockdown? There are parks in the F.C.T currently operating daily go various parts of the country.
All you need to do is meet their take-off time by 4 AM. You can go wherever you want.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2020
I talk am gburu is just sleeping

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by LEBEfirstson: 7:46am On May 03, 2020
masterP042:

I know, but they have similar meaning. I tried translating it directly, but it couldn't pass across the message needed.
.. peace
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by AkuOlisa: 7:46am On May 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Aderewah:
Nothing dey happen. Our billionaires in Anambra and Nnewi have donated 200 standard isolation centers in Biafra. Ewedu people can't compare with our readiness and foresight. Biafra is a first world country.

An insignificant entity trying very hard to be relevant.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by anwarajnr: 7:52am On May 03, 2020
We are all in God's hands in this perilous times.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by kettle84(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2020
I knew it.it was imported from the north.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Edusouls(m): 8:04am On May 03, 2020
Northerners and their very poor standard lifestyle coupled with illiteracy is a curse to this nation, everybody go feel am this time, by the time they share it equally all over the country..
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Joefat: 8:04am On May 03, 2020
This Enugu just dey use package to get covid 19. Like someone who is shy..
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Glorymax: 8:08am On May 03, 2020
That's good. Let the number in Enugu keep increasing because they are not serious in checking movements at the state borders.

Again they always fails to tell us how far they are doing with the contact tracing

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by kelechiodo(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2020
masterP042:

You are right in your interpretation. It should not necessary be done literary. Example: Awo anaghi agba Oso efifi na efu (no smoke without fire). Your description of Abakpa people though funny is reality we face there. Thousands always in the tiny market with about 10 on face masks. God save us.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by crossfm: 8:15am On May 03, 2020
masterP042:
Ignorance and sheer stupidity is when people, out of all the glaring evidence about this virus, still doubt it's existence and throw caution to wind by willfully overriding the laid down safety protocols.
Those in abakpa especially, they lived as if there was no lockdown, markets, shops everything was going normal. They claim they're abakpa nti ike (stubborn), but they should also know that okuko nti ike na anu ihe n'ite ofe( the stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave). Most of these new cases coming up are from that side. Making a joke of the corona virus will not stop it from spreading and infecting people, making jokes of or denying such serious case is stupidity. I just hope they borrow sense.
#staysafe
bro I understand your point,but we can't forget the fact that EEnugu state government should be apportioned more blame.the borders in Enugu state is as porous as if nothing is going on.The governor should move away from social media and face good governance. The people need him most now.proactive measure should be put in place to fight this virus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles / The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training / The Perfect Health Diet Goal For You This Year Comparing 2017 To 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.