Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases (14760 Views)

Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by gretblue: 8:25am On May 03, 2020
Headlaw:
How did we get here. Corona Virus transmission has entered local transmission.
Local / community transmission is the deadly part of it
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Miracle1991: 8:35am On May 03, 2020
Mrfeel:
Hmm

Northerners trying so hard to spread the virus to south east
foolish statement.how many northerners do you have in the East compare to the number of the igbos in the north. Come to Jos and see your people,they follow night bus every day to jos for the purpose of looking for food.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Glorymax: 8:42am On May 03, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1148721418804755&id=100010007227700

Bros, I know you have access to the Lion House. I don't know any new measures the state is taking to control the borders. Rivers state has decided to discontinue the use of Nigeria Police because they allow free movement of persons.
I think movement of goods should even terminate at the state borders and exchange of the goods strictly monitored to prevent contact
They should do something fast and stop this number from increasing

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Okudiover(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2020
This is what comes from Roger me! Roger me!
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by XANDERBOY85: 9:56am On May 03, 2020
Aderewah:
Nothing dey happen. Our billionaires in Anambra and Nnewi have donated 200 standard isolation centers in Biafra. Ewedu people can't compare with our readiness and foresight. Biafra is a first world country.

I think you need to shut up...as well as get help for your mental state!

Your post shows just how much you obsess about Biafra and Igbos 24/7! It's obvious the fact south-east states have recorded the least rate of infections has driven you insane with anger and jealousy! You probably check the news daily, hoping and praying the numbers increase to match what you have in your useless region!

If you can read well, you would have noticed the cases were imported by northerners living in Enugu, so just what eactly are you jubilating about...and what does Biafra have to do with it?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by XANDERBOY85: 9:59am On May 03, 2020
Glorymax:

Bros, I know you have access to the Lion House. I don't know any new measures the state is taking to control the borders. Rivers state has decided to discontinue the use of Nigeria Police because they allow free movement of persons.
I think movement of goods should even terminate at the state borders and exchange of the goods strictly monitored to prevent contact

That Ugwuanyi just doesn't inspire confidence! I see Umahi and Obiano as being more capable of handling this situation in their states! I place Uguwanyi, Ikpeazu and that supreme court thief in Imo all in the same bracket! The little gains made in their states is more to do with individual and group efforts than any gov't scheme or directives!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Mrfeel: 10:03am On May 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
foolish statement.how many northerners do you have in the East compare to the number of the igbos in the north. Come to Jos and see your people,they follow night bus every day to jos for the purpose of looking for food.

Looking for food in jos ? What food?

The richest individuals in jos are igbos

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2020
One Almajiri on succeed mission... Please cut off Enugu boundary let's manage 4 states
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by XANDERBOY85: 10:07am On May 03, 2020
simhosting:
Enugu and hail from Bauchi State and traveled to Jos Plateau State

I thought the border were closed

You forget say na Naija we dey! If you leave enforcement of the lockdown and no movement rule to federal agencies then just forget it....the useless bribe-loving mofos will definitely let you through once you grease their palms! If state gov'ts want to ensure regulated or no movement in and out of their states they have to get the locals involved!
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by XANDERBOY85: 10:11am On May 03, 2020
GreenArrow1:

People are moving as freely as Fulani cattle roaming in the wild. Which yeye lockdown? There are parks in the F.C.T currently operating daily go various parts of the country.
All you need to do is meet their take-off time by 4 AM. You can go wherever you want.

This is the annoying reality! Forget strict adherence to lockdown, no movement or whatever.....this is Nigeria! As long as we all share the same country, you can only do so much to prevent a high incidence of infection in your state...especially when you're dealing with a incompetent and ill-equipped federal gov't!
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Glorymax: 10:31am On May 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

That Ugwuanyi just doesn't inspire confidence! I see Umahi and Obiano as being more capable of handling this situation in their states! I place Uguwanyi, Ikpeazu and that supreme court thief in Imo all in the same bracket! The little gains made in their states is more to do with individual and group efforts than any gov't scheme or directives!

Dear, it's really individual effort, and I advice we do more to keep ourselves and families safe.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Miracle1991: 11:02am On May 03, 2020
Mrfeel:

Looking for food in jos ? What food?

The richest individuals in jos are igbos
money is different from food,do you understand?
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Mrfeel: 11:32am On May 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
money is different from food,do you understand?
And I ask what food? The only thing we buy in jos is tomatoes and Irish potatoes
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by sophiathefirst: 11:42am On May 03, 2020
Glorymax:

Seriously.
May be they prefer social media propaganda.
A state that was declared free of corona virus all of a sudden is recording 6 new cases.
It is due to careless and not being strict with the lockdown rules. Close and tighten your borders. Gburugburu should remove the Nigerian police force from the border and put the Nigerian Army instead. They re collecting bribe there by sharing the virus all over the country. This is so bad

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Glorymax: 12:21pm On May 03, 2020
sophiathefirst:

Seriously.
May be they prefer social media propaganda.
A state that was declared free of corona virus all of a sudden is recording 6 new cases.
It is due to careless and not being strict with the lockdown rules. Close and tighten your borders. Gburugburu should remove the Nigerian police force from the border and put the Nigerian Army instead. They re collecting bribe there by sharing the virus all over the country. This is so bad

Na we see am o. Those we asked to protect us are the ones exposing us. Very unfortunate
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by CreekCommando: 12:22pm On May 03, 2020
Aderewah:
Nothing dey happen. Our billionaires in Anambra and Nnewi have donated 200 standard isolation centers in Biafra. Ewedu people can't compare with our readiness and foresight. Biafra is a first world country.
Stop joking with a serious issue destroying your people already. Your people are so heartless for voting a devil who confiscated rice in Lagos and donated it (along with billions from your otedola & Adenuga) to Jigawa and Kano while Lagos, Ogun, Osun,Ondo and all the O-O states are dying from corona virus. The East doesn't have it but your alms-begging relatives are coming here to beg and bringing the virus along. Senseless tribe!
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Sososo(f): 12:28pm On May 03, 2020
The borders are very very very porous. Interstate lockdown is a ruse
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by SirWarlock: 1:08pm On May 03, 2020
If and when we get out of this so many things need to be overhauled
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Legendguru: 2:53pm On May 03, 2020
Really
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by Franky826: 4:09pm On May 03, 2020
Ceska:

Enugu is in the hands of God ....

Ugwuanyi sef with that his funny belief
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases by omonighoblessing(f): 5:19pm On May 03, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:

You schooled in Enugu?
no I schooled in anambra

But my sister schooled in enugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training / The Perfect Health Diet Goal For You This Year Comparing 2017 To 2018 (photos) / Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.