Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Cheated On My Husband Because He Couldn't Satisfy Me On The Bed - Sugar Mummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband Because He Couldn't Satisfy Me On The Bed - Sugar Mummy (1149 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband Because He Couldn't Satisfy Me On The Bed - Sugar Mummy by Adefemi404: 8:36am On May 03, 2020
Please guys when you want to get married, don't marry a woman that is much stronger than you on the bed or that loves sex too much.

Some women are born naturally with sugar in their private parts that they love sex more than anything.

A woman identified as Vivian, 44 years old has disgraced her husband Mr Kingsley in the court for not being able to satisfy her in the bed.

According to her, "I can't starve myself with sex, I love sex more than family and love, I want a man that can can last for 2 hours nonstop on me.....

I found this young man of 25 years who could......

Read out more.
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/05/i-cheated-on-my-husband-because-he.html]

Re: I Cheated On My Husband Because He Couldn't Satisfy Me On The Bed - Sugar Mummy by paqman: 8:51am On May 03, 2020
Do have her number let me shift her womb, shebi she sabi Bleep

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband Because He Couldn't Satisfy Me On The Bed - Sugar Mummy by mechanics(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2020
Hmmmm, a man that will last for two hours non stop want to kill himself be that, that one is not normal at all.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Guys Send D!ck Pics To Girls? Does It Work? / SEXUAL DESIRE … (18+) / Ladies How Do You Want Your Man? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.