Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked (2748 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by Chivic6452(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2020
Good morning i have a redmi note 8 which has been bricked. Its not powering on. When its connected to pc. The pc detects it as qualcomm qs loader 9008 any chance it can get flashed when i take it down to xiaomi service centre. Any one experienced this ?
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 11:06am On May 03, 2020
Hmmm
Go to xiaomi forum or nairaland xiaomi thread
Support for xiaomi is massive.... So I don't see a issue
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by Folzye(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2020
Hardbricked, Were u trying to root it? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by Chivic6452(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2020
I successfuly unlocked bootloader and i tried flashing twrp recovery on it that was when my problem began . is there hope it will resurrect back to life?
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by dyfaze: 1:21pm On May 03, 2020
Chivic6452:
I successfuly unlocked bootloader and i tried flashing twrp recovery on it that was when my problem began . is there hope it will resurrect back to life?

All this grammar you're blowing can't solve the problem.. Were you trying to root the phone or what? cheesy grin grin.. Like Naira Marley.. O lo far ooo. (E go far ooo)

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by horlahwaley(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2020
what exactly did you do?
You cant just hardbrick this phone by mere unlocking bootloader and installing twrp.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 03, 2020
Chivic6452:
You see what this MTN MIFI cause? I know you want to root your Android so you can change your IMEI for 30 gig MIFI cheat, may God help you, OÑYE ỌBỤNA CHỌRỌ CHỊỊT

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by Chivic6452(m): 2:11pm On May 03, 2020
dyfaze:

All this grammar you're blowing can't solve the problem.. Were you trying to root the phone or what? cheesy grin grin.. Like Naira Marley.. O lo far ooo. (E go far ooo)
Ita solution i need thats why i created this thread for
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by Elsquidme(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2020
Bros, you are lucky your system detects it, however your phone can be recovered 100% by flashing the ROM. So head to h.ovatek website maybe you will get someone who has your exact rom, download and use the right flashing software to get your phone back.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by KrazyDave16(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2020
Go to the xiaomi thread here or go to telegram and search for the RN 8 group to seek answers.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by bobkezel(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2020
If your phone is detected by your pc it's a good thing. Your phone's OS is corrupt.
What you have to do now is to flash a new ROM and u are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by constance500: 7:30pm On May 03, 2020
Chivic6452:
Good morning i have a redmi note 8 which has been bricked. Its not powering on. When its connected to pc. The pc detects it as qualcomm qs loader 9008 any chance it can get flashed when i take it down to xiaomi service centre. Any one experienced this ?

Check Hovatėk Forum bro
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by Kunleforreal(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2020
Chivic6452:
Hello, call or whatsapp me if you are Lagos for unbricking it.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by dyfaze: 10:52pm On May 03, 2020
Kingscee:

You see what this MTN MIFI cause? I know you want to root your Android so you can change your IMEI for 30 gig MIFI cheat, may God help you, OÑYE ỌBỤNA CHỌRỌ CHỊỊT

Awoof dey purge belle.. grin grin grin
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by jboixxx: 3:51am On May 04, 2020
Chivic6452:
You'll get the needed support here → Xiaomi Phones Tweaking Thread
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by Deeni131: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kingscee:

Pls help me explain 30 gig on mificheat,still working ?

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by Jacku: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
When they advise people not to root their phones, they won't hear word
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by WinningEleven(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Jacku:
[s]When they advise people not to root their phones, they won't hear word[/s]
No be tecno boss
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by Mckandre(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kingscee:

Qualcomm chipset imei can't be changed or manipulated. The whole system runs on high security protocols thats hard or impossible to bypass.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by Jacku: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
WinningEleven:

No be tecno boss
you think Tecno phones only brick? Is op's phone Tecno?
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by JJmubby: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Chivic6452:

Try holding the power and volume up or down to boot into fastboot, if you are able to do this then your problem is half solved, get back to me.

And if you cant turn it on at all then you’ll need the Qualcom Flash Tool, forgotten the exact name.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Chivic6452:

Have you fixed it?
Re: Redmi Note 8 Hardbricked by constance500: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Chivic6452:

Contact me on WhatsApp 08138536826

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of / At Last! Get Connected To; Mtn,zain&etisalat Customer Care Within 3-5minutes / Can 80k Give Me What I Want?--- Got A device already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.