Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of (2751 Views)

5 Android Smartphones Ridiculously More Expensive Than Iphone / Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! / WWE 2k18 APK + OBB Data Mod Android Game Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2020
What is a game?

“Games have allot of Definitions depending on the reason you are playing it.it might be because you’re upset and wanna cool down or you just wanna catch fun or you play it because you’re lonely,Or So”.
Here are the few definition of games NaijaZonk got for you
a. Game is an activity ones engage in for fun or Amusement
b. A complete episode or period of play ending in a final result.
c. A game is a structured form of play, usually undertaken for entertainment or fun, and sometimes used as an educational tool – definition by Wikipedia.

Here are the list of the top 10 games:
1.Anger Of Stick....... Read more below
https://naijazonk.com.ng/top-5-android-game-to-play-and-never-get-tired-of/

Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Wow...
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Cool
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by hpk(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
You know how "la click" vibe works.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by lascos912(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
I played anger of stick to level 54 until my phone started doing anyhow
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
lascos912:
I played anger of stick to level 54 until my phone started doing anyhow
you try oh
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
I love this
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
hpk:
You know how "la click" vibe works.
hmmm
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Wow
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Let's get 1k
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Telegram234(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Boring game.
If u want to play better game on android, play payback2. More like a lower version of gta but the game overmad.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Telegram234:
Boring game.
If u want to play better game on android, play payback2. More like a lower version of gta but the game overmad.
give me names of some of the trending games so I can also play it. am a fan of games
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by MamadouJ: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2020
Naijazonk:
give me names of some of the trending games so I can also play it. am a fan of games

Try call of duty mobile
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Balaking: 5:37am On Sep 07, 2020
ninja arashi or ninja warrior
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 6:20am On Sep 07, 2020
Balaking:
ninja arashi or ninja warrior
i played all but couldn't complete ninja arashi and did not go far in ninja warrior
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by emmy512: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2020
Talk about dedication since December 2018 i i got my phone till now

Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Telegram234(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Naijazonk:
according to my ratings.
1. Payback2
2. Dream league soccer2019: warning: dont download dream league soccer from playstore, it will ask u to download an obb file instead collect the game from friends, who are already playing on their phones and they should send u the obb file and the apk file together.
3. D-day
4. Swordigo2
5, shadow fight2 .
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2020
ommm
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Michael390(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2020
Naijazonk:
What is a game?

“Games have allot of Definitions depending on the reason you are playing it.it might be because you’re upset and wanna cool down or you just wanna catch fun or you play it because you’re lonely,Or So”.
Here are the few definition of games NaijaZonk got for you
a. Game is an activity ones engage in for fun or Amusement
b. A complete episode or period of play ending in a final result.
c. A game is a structured form of play, usually undertaken for entertainment or fun, and sometimes used as an educational tool – definition by Wikipedia.

Here are the list of the top 10 games:
1.Anger Of Stick....... Read more below
https://naijazonk.com.ng/top-5-android-game-to-play-and-never-get-tired-of/
Anger of stick is boring when you are in an high level but if you wan a mad,bad,rad and cool game download vice city #Best game ever wink
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Balaking: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Naijazonk:
i played all but couldn't complete ninja arashi and did not go far in ninja warrior
too hard i guess
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Osasnidas(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Try brawl stars...the game uses internet sha, e funny and you go like am....

Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
alright guys. keep suggesting more games
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Osasnidas(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
There is also archero....
Easy controls, nice weapons and gears...

Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
cool games
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2020
imagin3 you play this all days
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Naijazonk: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
still trending
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by BravoDe: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
[
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Telegram234(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
BravoDe:

I downloaded dream league 21 app and files but it's not working after following the due process installation, pls what could be wrong?
U need an OBB file for it to work
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by emmawood: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2023
These are great games. I experienced these games with the APK Mod Premium version which helped me experience the games better
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Wanni25(f): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
These games go sweet for Spark 10 Pro!

Especially because of the battery and display size.

I can't joke with these two things
Re: Top 5 Android Game To Play, And Never Get Tired Of by Badca81: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
upon everything emulators still beat them hands down. try call of duty black ops nintendo wii on dolphin emulator, you go forget games for playstore section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Deaths Reported As A Result Of Picking Calls From Phone Number 09141 / Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.