Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 (5405 Views)

'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala / Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2020
The Season when all the Returnees from different parts of the world comes home to Invest in Igbo Land is here. What are you waiting for. Chat with us to book you down for Inspection to Our Estates.
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ndi be anyone ekelem unu oh
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ndi be anyi ekelem unu
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 6:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Time to think East
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Regent City Park is the real Gold mine
� It has a Good Title:
Registered Survey, power of Attorney & deed of Assignment
� Adjacent to the University of Agriculture & Environmental Science, Umuagwo
� You can even build Hostels in this Estate for University Students
� Just 2mns drive to the Federal University of Technology(FUTO)
� Facing the Express & Strategically located
� 3 minutes Drive to Obinze Army Barracks
� 100% Dry land
� Instant Layout Allocation

Above all it is just 1.5 Million Naira
Gift yourself self such a gold this Xmas season

Its your turn to make mega Millions!�
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Invest in Igbo Land
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Welcome Home Nwa afo
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by reality1010: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
landforeast:
Umu Igbo Ekelem unu
If you are looking forward to investing in the Eastern part of the Country we got you covered. Our Company is 100 percent genuine and we have sold over 300 Estates in different states in Nigeria.

We currently have Land in Awka behind Unizik, Asaba close to NTA and Federal College of Education, Enugu, Owerri, Obosi, Uyo and most recently Aba in Abia State. To book for site inspection call the Number in the Signature.
Please reduce the price for land in enugu. the state is a melting pot for igbos and south south especially people who reside in Abuja and the North. Why did i say this. You can leave Abuja at noon , get to Enugu in the next 6 or 7 hours, get to your house and rest. The next day you can decide to travel further to your home town if you like. Or you can spend some day and go back to Abuja.
Please bring this land investment to the us in Abuja and the Northern parts of Nigeria. Enugu is peaceful and a modern city.
The state should open up new areas for people. Same with other states in the east.
Thanks and God bless you people for this idea.
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by reality1010: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
reality1010:

Please reduce the price for land in enugu. the state is a melting pot for igbos and south south especially people who reside in Abuja and the North. Why did i say this. You can leave Abuja at noon , get to Enugu in the next 6 or 7 hours, get to your house and rest. The next day you can decide to travel further to your home town if you like. Or you can spend some day and go back to Abuja.
Please bring this land investment to the us in Abuja and the Northern parts of Nigeria. Enugu is peaceful and a modern city.
The state should open up new areas for people. Same with other states in the east.
Let the private developers involve the states in this project, and see how those in civil service can get this land.
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 5:58am On Jan 05, 2021
reality1010:

Your suggestion is noted, it is no doubt that Apart from the proximity of Enugu to Nothern Nigeria the state is also one of the best place to invest because of its economic and tourism potential. Also I will like to inform you that the price of our Lands is determined by different factors such as the value of Land in the area, Landmarks present and the cost of procuring global C of O and other documentations. You can chat me up on WhatsApp for more information.
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 6:00am On Jan 05, 2021
reality1010:

Your suggestion is noted, it is no doubt that Apart from the proximity of Enugu to Nothern Nigeria the state is also one of the best place to invest because of its economic and tourism potential. Also I will like to inform you that the price of our Lands is determined by different factors such as the value of Land in the area, Landmarks present and the cost of procuring global C of O and other documentations. You can chat me up on WhatsApp for more information.
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by reality1010: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2021
landforeast:
Umu Igbo Ekelem unu
If you are looking forward to investing in the Eastern part of the Country we got you covered. Our Company is 100 percent genuine and we have sold over 300 Estates in different states in Nigeria.

We currently have Land in Awka behind Unizik, Asaba close to NTA and Federal College of Education, Enugu, Owerri, Obosi, Uyo and most recently Aba in Abia State. To book for site inspection call the Number in the Signature.
Once again i like this idea. This is how we can move east forward. Those in business and civil service can be reached either in their offices or shops. For genuiness try involve the states.
Also, you can use this method to market products made by our people. For instance, during xmas you can market Ebonyi and Anambra rice. Create an APP where one can download, register by opening an account, connect same with a bank account so that someone can pay instalmentally for like 3 months or at once to purchase rice and he or she will pick up the rice at his or her nearest location or you deliver it to his house in the village. It will save us the stress of carrying rice from one far location to another. Some of us can purchase for you to supply to our loved ones in the village. By this you will be creating a huge market for those producing rice in the states, employment is there, marketing and financial revolution will be achieved.
Please let think about this and start because people would want to book rice ahead and production will commence early. Also make it cheap because we will be booking ahead, the only thing you will factor will be the transport fare.
God bless ala igbo because Igbo Amaka.
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Happy Mother's Sunday to all the Mothers of.our Roman Catholic Church.
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
With the way Nigerian currency is depleting in value everyday, the only way to secure your wealth is by investing in Real Estate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFHE_uz_7pk&t=4s
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by Nigercity: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oga landforeast
Why
is there no booming Private
Housing estate in Ebonyi and Aba part of Abia

Unlike other southern eastern cities
(Like owerri, umuahia and Co)
Despite cheap land is this areas
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigercity:
Oga landforeast
Why
is there no booming Private
Housing estate in Ebonyi and Aba part of Abia

Unlike other southern eastern cities
(Like owerri, umuahia and Co)
Despite cheap land is this areas

We have in those places you mentioned
This is just a new Estate that was recently launched.
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Flourish City Estate Awka
And ideal place to invest your money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A8Ukfg5WJs
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 1:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Invest in Floourish City Estate Bayelsa

Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 1:05am On Apr 29, 2021
Ogbonge Awoof at Max Gardens Estate

Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 1:26am On Apr 29, 2021
Invest in fast rising Lagos New City

Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 1:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Get in touch with me

Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 1:44am On Apr 29, 2021
Legend Villa Oba
An Ideal place for Smart Investor
The Estate have the potential to yeild over 100% return on Investment in two years. The Neighborhood are amazing and you can buy and start building inmediately

Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 2:07am On Apr 29, 2021
Photos of our Recent alloction

Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 2:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Recent allocation

Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 2:10am On Apr 29, 2021
Chat me up to send you the Subscription Forms and also to book for site inspection

Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 2:12am On Apr 29, 2021
Max Assets Enugu
A great offer

Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 2:13am On Apr 29, 2021
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCa3lTSR0zkdixJ7EeXEwztA/videos
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and get latest updates
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 2:15am On Apr 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GSPZqyITgE
Peal Villas Estate Uyo
More than a peace of mind
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 2:17am On Apr 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAgCRqjbLDo
Pearl City Estate Enugu
Highly affordable and also in a strategic location
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 2:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Pearl View Estate Calabar
A Luxurious Estate at an affordable price

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aStyRRIuS7Y
Re: Ebe Kacha Mma I Ga Azu Ala Na Afo 2021 by landforeast(m): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2021
Good morning my people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. / Breaking News: Reno Abandons Tinubu, Washes Him Badly In New Tweets / N5.108trn In 8 Months: Hardship Unabated In States Despite Huge Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.