Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? (27502 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 10, 2020
Geenosko:

How will church staff be paid this period if church doesn't get income?
Maybe a proportion of it should go to the church workers then the remaining to the needy in the church.
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2020
Parisian:
Yes, infact every sunday (since the quarantine) we hold service in our house and everyone gives their offerings. Infact i'm the treasurer sef. When the quarantine is lifted, we will give the offerings to the church we attend.
hahahha this you own pass my understanding o

You mean you will pack everything and give them when they open?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Beedude(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2020
@ stagger. U just wrote the best note on tithe and offering. That has been my argument as regards tithing. The bad part of it is that Pastors will never explain as u did so as not to reduce the number of people paying tithe. Then it question if they are after the money or will of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by desiredhome: 9:51am On May 10, 2020
lakefist:

Seun is an anti tither. He and others masturbate on tithing threads.
grin angry grin angry
And nobody have proved where Jesus Christ who we emolat paid tithe....no wonder crimes are on the increase..... God of their belly
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 10, 2020
bmdmixer:
everything is up for discussion

grin
I site you. Don't worry, will get in touch when im ready. Still busy with some other things.
Deleted most of the samples I had by mistake but will do them again.

Thank you.
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2020
mperornero:
I heard one church like that brought out ussd code for tithes and offerings.. grin grin grin grin

Every church has a code including the Catholic church... Go to quickteller and access religious institutions.... Young person's like you ought to know more than you presently do about issues of life ... No church brought any code during the lockdown ... Those codes have been in existence years before lockdown

I pay tithe and offering to winners for years using quickteller .... Now I don't need the account details because the church like the Catholic church is listed on the app.

Pursue understanding, it is the anchor of life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by ThatFairGuy: 9:53am On May 10, 2020
eniolaamos7:
Pastors are the levites now. They embrace this rather.
How are Levites pastor? Tell me
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by cbngov01(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2020
zedegit:

Why is it that every thread about tithes and offerings must make front-page?

Is it that Nairaland enjoys the bashing that emanate from slowpokes?

It is because of Religious bias! Trust Moslems to flood this page unrestricted but commenting on a Muslim post is restricted.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by desiredhome: 9:54am On May 10, 2020
Beedude:
@ stagger. U just wrote the best note on tithe and offering. That has been my argument as regards tithing. The bad part of it is that Pastors will never explain as u did so as not to reduce the number of people paying tithe. Then it question if they are after the money or will of GOD.
They are after the money, how many of them care about how you make the money you bring to them....God of their belly
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by lookingfly: 9:54am On May 10, 2020
KINGJAJA888:

Where is your tithe going to ?

What does God need our man-made money for ?

When last did ur pastor help u or give you any form of palliative despite all the tithe U've been paying since 1960 ?

Dangote is the richest man in Africa. does he pay tithe ?

Meditate on these Questions nd keep shut Cuz na person wey chop belleful dey give offering. angry
I eat my tithes with loved once, well wishes, less privileged etc jare!!!
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by leye4u: 9:54am On May 10, 2020
Omooba77:
Church do not physically open for now; I want to ask Do you still pay your Tithes and Offerings?
why should I stop paying my tithe..the anger of people of the world against it shows me that I am doing the right thing.
I would continue to pay my tithe till Jesus comes either Seun and his slaves likes it or not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by jeshrun44: 9:54am On May 10, 2020
Sermwell:
My tithes goes to my aged parents every month!! If they want to pay tithe from it, that's their business!! even when I have not earn anything for 2 months now, I still sent my tithe to them!! can someone tell me if anything is wrong with how I tithe??

There is everything wrong with you bro, you are giving what belongs to GOD to your parents, its obvious you dont love your parents either.
Do an audit of your financial life, can you see you are always entering into one financial issue or the other ? It is simply because you are tithing wrong.
Tithing to GOD does not stop you from taking care of your parents. To get out of financial mess, you have to start tithing right and the only way to tithe right is to give GOD the first 10th of your income. That you are giving it to your pastor does not mean you are not giving it to GOD. it is none of your business what the church or pastor does with your tithe, yours is to obey and pay your tithe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Heb 7:8
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by bjreal67(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2020
There will be more NO than YES..
because negative words will be used against those who say yes so some will just pass and not say anything because tithing is between you and your God.

You come online express yourself anyhow against the church and it ministers no fear of God nawa o

Simple Question, require simple answer

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by ThatFairGuy: 9:56am On May 10, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Heb 7:8
What did it said
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Levites are the ones appointed by God to be his priests. And that's what the pastors function as in the church.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I pay offerings,we don't pay tithe in Catholic church. Meanwhile sub your Dstv and gotv from home and contact us for any issues.

Speak for your branch .... Catholic church in Akim Barravk Calabar collects tithe and the people paying have to come to the front for special prayers .... I was there myself ...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

What did it said
Type it on Google.
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by bjgurl(f): 9:58am On May 10, 2020
He pays zakat and it's in percentage of his total money, and it's yearly, doing so purifies the money other benefits attached

KINGJAJA888:

Where is your tithe going to ?

What does God need our man-made money for ?

When last did ur pastor help u or give you any form of palliative despite all the tithe U've been paying since 1960 ?

Dangote is the richest man in Africa. does he pay tithe ?

Meditate on these Questions nd keep shut Cuz na person wey chop belleful dey give offering. angry
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by ThatFairGuy: 9:58am On May 10, 2020
xreal:

Send this message to your bishop, your pastors and co whom you have been paying contributing your tithes and offerings to.

However, since you said you are around me, I will locate you as the holy spirit directs.
O Lord
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by awoo47: 9:58am On May 10, 2020
Parisian:
Yes, infact every sunday (since the quarantine) we hold service in our house and everyone gives their offerings. Infact i'm the treasurer sef. When the quarantine is lifted, we will give the offerings to the church we attend.
dont fall into temptation oo
it's better u transfer it as u receive, mk u no go commit abomination grin
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Karemarealty288(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2020
deebrain:
Yes.

When Churches are paying back the tithes they collected for 3years..

Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Perfectman91: 10:00am On May 10, 2020
bellenornor:
Oh Yes! I still pay my tithes and offerings.

When will your eyes be open my sister?
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by lookingfly: 10:00am On May 10, 2020
MrImole:
Yes

Most times, I only submit the envelope as they gave me: empty.
na this one bad pass......deception and lies. Pay if you can and if not, don't. As for me, i eat mine.
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2020
xreal:

Send this message to your bishop, your pastors and co whom you have been paying contributing your tithes and offerings to.

However, since you said you are around me, I will locate you as the holy spirit directs.
don't go to church anymore.
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by ThatFairGuy: 10:00am On May 10, 2020
eniolaamos7:
Type it on Google.
That's why I said you should tell me, THEY'RE JUST ONE OF THE HEBREW TRIBES. SO, WHAT'S THE SIMILARITY?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2020
Fogman:

Please get someone around you to help
wish I had.
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by ThatFairGuy: 10:01am On May 10, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
don't go to church anymore.
O Lord.
Re: Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? by Beedude(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2020
desiredhome:

They are after the money, how many of them care about how you make the money you bring to them....God of their belly
The funniest part is when a non tither face a challenge. Everything happened cos he doesn't pay tithe. As if tithers don't face challenges and failures in life as well. The more a pastor talk about tithe, the more they keep exposing themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? / It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says / Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.