Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,816 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

RE: "Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: "Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them?" (304 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her / Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: "Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them?" by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 03, 2020
This is a response to piamily's thread on why guys lose interest when a lady acts interested in them?
I may not represent the guy here 100 percent, but hope you understand, at least to an extent because I do that a lot, too.

Guys spend a lot (emotionally, financially, mentally, just name it), wooing a lady. Now the problem, no one reimburses him, no compensation. In fact, long into the relationship, the lady is still making demands. I'm not only emphasizing financial demands, emotional, mental and physical demands are just as worse. Expecting him to be the one to call, text, check up on you, be faithful, initiate sex, make your hair, pay a 100 percent of all the bills all the time, and so on is absurd.

Understand that the issue here is twofold, the girls don't reciprocate and then they demand indiscriminately, even dispassionately. Now do you realize he needs those things too - in EQUAL measure that you need them? I guess you don't he's a man right?

Some girls with their half and half style of showing love, they think the "bby i lve u" is enough to prove to the guy that she's worth the effort he put into wooing her. Even though you didn't play hard to get, a relationship should be a two way street. Start practicing your gender equality from the smaller things by making sure you meet your partner half way. Do this as much as you can and don't wait until it reaches the point where you guys are debating who should do the dishes. lol.

lalasticlala and co, the op could benefit from this.

3 Likes

Re: RE: "Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them?" by Renida: 12:14pm On May 03, 2020
Piamily

Liliantalks
Re: RE: "Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them?" by Greystone: 12:18pm On May 03, 2020
The fun of the "chase" is gone.
Re: RE: "Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them?" by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 03, 2020
Greystone:
The fun of the "chase" is gone.

True. A lion would even lose interest chasing our naija girls.
Re: RE: "Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them?" by BigJoe19: 12:31pm On May 03, 2020
For me I think it's high time men stop giving a fvck.

3 Likes

Re: RE: "Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them?" by Liliantalks: 12:37pm On May 03, 2020
Renida:

Piamily

Liliantalks
smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Youths In Taraba Beat Up Three Mobile Court Judges, Police, NSCDC Pers / What Can't You Do For Love? / Ladies, This Is Why Your Boyfriend Is Leaving You For Other Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.