Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ladies, This Is Why Your Boyfriend Is Leaving You For Other Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is Why Your Boyfriend Is Leaving You For Other Girls (294 Views)

My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / Adults Only!!! Does other girls behave this Way ?? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is Why Your Boyfriend Is Leaving You For Other Girls by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2020
Not trying to sound nice or anything
Now alot of ladies have at one point in time been cheated on by their boyfriends amd you hear the common phrase " After all i did for HIM" now it is Cocky to cheat on a person but let us come down to the cause.

A lot of these feminine creatures dont know anything about Love in a relationship. Most of them just left their parents care and these parents were the ones telling them all their lives to avoid Guys. They dont let most even go to their Cousins Place, no Male lesson teachers, or best they take them to an All girls Boarding school, now tell me how that one will know how to care for your dire needs.

Most of them have been spoon fed by their moms and aunties that their lives and Marriages, can only be great if their husbands break them first.

It is those type of girls that will, at any small talk start telling you that they are still intact or start using it to insult any girl they get into quarrels with.

Now back to the Topic. See ladies the reasons why you can't keep that man is

1. You are not ready to do anything for another Person
2. You are boring, cant hold a convo
3.In bed you lay like a log of wood, WHY! are you feeling guilty or something.
4. You see that your friend that is always laughing at your Lover jokes, Watch Out They will end up Together.
5.You ask too much, even to breath, you will ask for money
6.You are too self centered, so because he suffered to get you to date him, does not mean he should suffer to make the relationship work. the worst thing you can do is to constantly remind him that you have other options outside.
7.Babe be humble, you may be more presentable than him, but just put those shoulders down.

guys between a girl who takes care of you, is interested in you, is involved in the sex and gives you good vibes, knows how to hold a conversation, and the other one who is only interested in how you will buy her the latest phones, and the new wig in town.....

See no perfect person oo, but as a guy the only person i can end up with is the girl i know is not selfish and not only about herself, now its not because of me but also for my Unborn Kids...

In conclusion gone are the days when a guy struggles to be noticed. If you are not giving me attention, am sorry but there are over 4 billion females.

WELCOME TO MY TED TALK

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice / Here's How Am Spending My Democracy Day / How To Make A Girl Fall For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.