Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 (1455 Views)

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by MarjieJ57(f): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hello Everyone

I'm a 57 y. o. African American planning to travel to Lagos in February 2021 for 10 days only if Covid doesn't keep us on lockdown until then. I had plans to meet someone there, but those plans fell through. I have already bought my tickets, and really want to try and salvage this trip. I plan to travel there alone, and I'm looking for someone to be a tour guide to take me site seeing, wining and dining and other social activities.

I am an antisocial introvert and I have very few friends. I am tired of being in my shell and I hope I can get a extrovert companion to spend time with. When I travel, I usually travel alone. I will probably just take a loss on my ticket, if I don't find someone that can take me around Lagos.

I planned to rent a Airbnb on Lekki Phase I, but for now I'm open to other suggestions.

Any one who is interested should kindly send a DM but please follow the listed criteria below please:

• Have a car for mobility
• Have a job/business or hustle (be independent) - I am willing to pay for any events we participate in. But I'm working class American, so not looking for anything too extravagant. I prefer to do things average Nigerians do. I'm not looking to big ball with all your friends and girlfriends in Nigeria and foot the bill. So, I will be scrutinizing thoroughly anyone willing to take on this assignment. I'm not coming there to be anyone's sugar mama, I still have bills to pay at home even when I'm on vacation, and I mostly live paycheck to paycheck. Sorry to be harsh on this note, but I'm only willing to do my fair share to help someone when they are helping themselves. I have travelled to other countries in Africa without fear. I'm hoping Nigeria will not disappoint me also.
• Be kind-hearted
• Be willing to be my friend, companion, exercise buddy, travel buddy, partner, date buddy, cinema buddy, etc
• Be kind to people and don't be wicked
• Teach me how to be a bit social

I just want someone to spend time with, with no bad intentions or intent to harm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Lalaxy23: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
You can text me on Whatsapp so we can I share and know each other very well
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
MarjieJ57:
Hello Everyone

I'm a 57 y. o. African American planning to travel to Lagos in February 2021 for 10 days only if Covid doesn't keep us on lockdown until then. I had plans to meet someone there, but those plans fell through. I have already bought my tickets, and really want to try and salvage this trip. I plan to travel there alone, and I'm looking for someone to be a tour guide to take me site seeing, wining and dining and other social activities.

I am an antisocial introvert and I have very few friends. I am tired of being in my shell and I hope I can get a extrovert companion to spend time
with. When I travel, I usually travel alone. I will probably just take a loss on my ticket, if I don't find someone that can take me around Lagos.

I planned to rent a Airbnb on Lekki Phase I, but for now I'm open to other suggestions.

Any one who is interested should kindly send a DM but please follow the listed criteria below please:

• Have a job/business or hustle (be independent) - I am willing to pay for any events we participate in. But I'm working class American, so not looking for anything too extravagant. I prefer to do things average Nigerians do. I'm not looking to big ball with all your friends and girlfriends in Nigeria and foot the bill. So, I will be scrutinizing thoroughly anyone willing to take on this assignment. I'm not coming there to be anyone's sugar mama, I still have bills to pay at home even when I'm on vacation, and I mostly live paycheck to paycheck. Sorry to be harsh on this note, but I'm only willing to do my fair share to help someone when they are helping themselves. I have travelled to other countries in Africa without fear. I'm hoping Nigeria will not disappoint me also.
• Be kind-hearted
• Be willing to be my friend, companion, exercise buddy, travel buddy, partner, date buddy, cinema buddy, etc

I just want someone to spend time with, with no bad intentions or intent to harm.

Chat me up on +2348135605028
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Look at this clown.

Weren't you the one who posted yesterday about needing a friend in Lekki?

5 Likes

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Am here to watch how guys struggle to become Male NANNY.... last last na thanks u go get, no card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by dukeprince50: 12:44am On Oct 20, 2020
hmmm
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by kunle75(m): 6:08am On Oct 20, 2020
MarjieJ57:
Hello Everyone

I am an antisocial introvert and I have very few friends. I am tired of being in my shell and I hope I can get a extrovert companion to spend time with. When I travel, I usually travel alone. I will probably just take a loss on my ticket, if I don't find someone that can take me around Lagos.

• Be kind-hearted

Please reach out to the embassy in Lagos before you undertake anything like that for now,.

They will be in better position to guide you properly as to how you can go about your journey without any hassle.

I don't want you to come back with any stories that touches later.

Just my thoughts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 20, 2020
I hope you find a suitable companion because Lagos can be fun. There is a lot of places you can go to and catch cruise. Sorry i can't be of help. I'm not mobile.

1 Like

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Mgtowmonk: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
You ignored my question like I expected undecided
It's funny how even old hags give men the cold shoulder and y'all complain about mgtow undecided
MarjieJ57:
Hello Everyone

• Be kind-hearted

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by CallMeGrace(f): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
My advice to you, watch carefully, not everyone who is willing to help you here are honest, some might be here to rob you of your money or goods.. please be safe.. there is a better place to do that than here.. thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Warlord2014(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
MarjieJ57:
Hello Everyone

• Be kind-hearted

Hahahaha...such a cheap trick.
Yahoo yahoo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 21, 2020
MarjieJ57:
Hello Everyone

• Be kind-hearted

Mumu. Ewu. Fool. Idiot. Monkey. Animal. Stupid goat. Foolish fool. Disgusting human. Bloody scammer.

1 Like

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by BarrSly: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2020
If I say S you say C another man say A omo na M remain.

4 Likes

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Karlifate: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2020
BarrSly:
If I say S you say C another man say A omo na M remain.
LMAO! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by dederocs(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hi Marjie, i find you interesting, i will love to be your tour and body guard. I earn a good living, am very comfortable. chocolate brown, athletic built, tall, 35yrs...I have a car, and am single. I was born in Lagos so i know the city well, parks, museums,beach, bars, resort etc... I will give you a tour of your life smiley welcome home.
You will enjoy places like la campaign tropicana, Gbogobiri, a nature haven, arts house and museum, as well as numerous private beaches like Oniru beach, elegushi beach, lekki lakes, and co, you can google the names...drop your contact.
I stay within lekki phase1 axis, and you can stay with me if you like
Sorry i can not put out my mobile number here, due to privacy reasons, do reach me. your picture is lovely.
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by dederocs(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
kunle75:

Please reach out to the embassy in Lagos before you undertake anything like that for now,.

They will be in better position to guide you properly as to how you can go about your journey without any hassle.

I don't want you to come back with any stories that touches later.

Just my thoughts
Lekki areas in Lagos is safe, lots of foreigners live here.
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by kunle75(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
dederocs:

Lekki areas in Lagos is safe, lots of foreigners live here.

Where in naija is safe now?

The same Lekki they brought army to kill our youth? grin grin grin

I hear you.......

2 Likes

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by dederocs(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
kunle75:

Where in naija is safe now?

The same Lekki they brought army to kill our youth? grin grin grin

I hear you.......
Stop condemning Lagos state, do you stay here,everywhere is peaceful now, protests has ended.
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by kunle75(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
dederocs:

Stop condemning Lagos state, do you stay here,everywhere is peaceful now, protests has ended.

No word for you.

And stop quoting me before......
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Not trying to discourage you but be careful with the people you mix with when you come down to Nigeria, not everybody is trustworthy here.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 30, 2020
contact the embassy in lagos and tell them about ur plans so they could find a reliable guide for u
contacting a private person here who would guide u around lagos is a very very very wrong idea
u dont know who is who here
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Uzomacharles
Food don done grin

1 Like

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Onlinefarmstore: 4:27am On Nov 30, 2020
travel to the north rather, we will show you the beauty; of the north from, the tuwo to the plains of the Savannah and the caves of the Plateau, visit the north
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Uzomacharles: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Abouwaza:
Uzomacharles Food don done grin
grin
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2020
Uzomacharles:

grin
Bad guy I notice say u like that kind thing grin
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Uzomacharles: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Abouwaza:
Bad guy I notice say u like that kind thing grin

grin grin grin No joy
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Mandela27: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is scam.dont fall for this male disguising as old sugar mommy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by Kobicove(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by SavageResponse(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
MarjieJ57:
Hello Everyone

• Be kind-hearted

If this thing was actually written by an American then Superman really does exist! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 by tnerro1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Visit the north, is peaceful this time of the year cool

(1) (Reply)

No Guy Aged 20 -28 Gains Anything From Being In A Relationship / To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. / Video: Naked Woman Hijack Fuel Pump At Filling Station Splashes Fuel On Passerby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.