Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? (15259 Views)

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims / Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by dayokanu(m): 4:56am On Jun 25, 2010
To a black woman, Romance means how much you have in your pocket or spend The moment your wallet is lean then you see drama and pointing in your face all confrontational, might even break your car windshield just because she cant get money to do her nails. unlike the white women
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 25, 2010
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

@post
Is there a test for this question? How will it be conducted?
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by RichyBlacK(m): 5:22am On Jun 25, 2010
luxoire:
white guys are MORE romantic, however having said that, so are white chicks too, most of our african sisters just hear ppl talking about romance and they expect it, some do not even know the meaning of the word, let alone how to appreciate it or even offer it too ,  ROMANCE IS A 2 WAY THING. dont expect it, if u cn't give it, or arent open to it, or cant even recognise it.There are some african/black guys out there, who are definitely off-da-hook when it comes to romance, they'll blow your head away, but thing is dis my African sisters, some can NOT recognise romance when it stares them in the face, maybe its not that the guys that aren't romantic, it might be that we(women) just dont recognise it, abi? since its a 2-way thing

luxoire,

Thanks for this!

Can all those boderline-golddigging, confused, let-me-just-say-it-to-annoy-all-these-yeye-Naija-guys, ako-mi-ti-poju, self-centered, self-hating, prima-donnas, do the world a favor and read (and hopefully digest - but hey, we ain't holding our breadth) what the smart lady, luxoire, posted?
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by vivaladiva(f): 5:33am On Jun 25, 2010
have u not seen romantic in nigerian films, it just makes u want to stick a tooth brush down ur throat n have a good puke
i rem askin my parents as a kid(me real busy body) dad do u and mummy ever kiss
me fink me needs to ask me mum again
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by tpiah: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2010
dayokanu:

To a black woman, Romance means how much you have in your pocket or spend The moment your wallet is lean then you see drama and pointing in your face all confrontational, might even break your car windshield just because she cant get money to do her nails. unlike the white women

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by dayokanu(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2010
^^Post link
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by tpiah: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Blazay(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2010
White girls are more romantic and they f*** beta too. cool
Black American girls are the best, then European girls.
African girls are the laziest and least romantic.
I guess you can say the same for black guys.
African American boys are more romantic than African boys.
The Carribean boys are more romantic than the African boys too.

My 3 sisters are all happily married to black non-African men. So there goes.
Most of my female cousins are married to either white men or non-African black men.
I am married to a Jamican girl myself.
The few Nigerian ladies I dated before I got married all wanted money, did not care for romance.
We have a long way to go in that romance department.
A looooooooooong way. undecided
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Precious007(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2010
Black is bold
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-274755.0.html

Does the other side(Kola's) story count in this?

For every one guy that does it we can have 50 girls doing the same Just that men due to their nature wont come on the web and cry that they were dumped
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by tpiah: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2010
^^ i was giving you an example that contradicts your post here:

the lady concerned didnt fit your profiling and you still dey argue?

many more like her in nigeria, btw.

no one is querying if he's right or wrong.

mko abiola is another example. His first wife married him when he had absolutely nothing.

btw, many of you build your relationships on money alone, so why complain when your girlfriends only see you as a walking bank?
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2010
the lady concerned didnt fit your profiling and you still dey argue?

many more like her in nigeria, btw.

This is on the assumption that the girls story is 100% true which is a faulty assumption to begin with, I can also come here and tell the whole world I sponsored and financed beyonce before she became a star It still remains my word and unchallenged.

More like her in which Nigeria? Abeg get in touch with your friends in Naija and ask what the criteria for dating a dude is, Check the rank Money takes, In most cases 1st or 2nd

Maybe that explains why dating an Aristo is the order of the day in Nigerian Universities.

A girl has an Undergraduate boyfriend who loves her and would do anything for her romantically but every weekend sees the same girl go with a rich young banker, or even an Alhaji for the weekend. That tells him Money matters.

I Schooled in Naija and knew how girls fight, and drool over the rich guys. It was so pathetic,

Girls would lambast other girls dating this rich guys as Gold diggers and 2 weeks time, the same girls would been seen in the rich kids car enjoying the "New Bride" status

The average guy who sees this know you can always buy Naija girls, Romance = Money in Nigerian scenarios.

btw, many of you build your relationships on money alone, so why complain when your girlfriends only see you as a walking bank?

The reason might be how Naija girls are only bothered about the size of your wallet. Since naija men know that the only thing that matters to our women is money, then we give it the way it is.

Unfortunately unlike other races
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Azmarie(f): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
African men from French , speaking countries are very romantic.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by tpia1: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dunno.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by tpia1: 1:58am On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by tpia1: 2:12am On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by tpia1: 1:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by tpia1: 3:18am On Aug 14, 2014
bump
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1: bump
tpia1 pm me with your real moniker I wont respond to justsignedup!
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by tpia1: 4:39am On Aug 14, 2014
sweetnini: black guys romantic ke
white guys r more romantic o
the way a white guy treats his girl
u'll feel in heaven then later feel hell
but at least u feel heaven small

for black guys u'll feel hell all thru

shocked

lord have mercy.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by tony231(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Block guyz are more romantic with bigger amu while white guyz have small amu......well proven
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by tony231(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Black guy I mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / HOUSE FOR SALE.... ASKING PRICE 10-50M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.