Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? (15217 Views)

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims / Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by shakira: 1:03am On Jan 26, 2006
I have been thinking and i want to know what you guys think, Who is more romantic white guys or black guys? to me i think it is white guys what do you think? black guys are cute too but white guys are cuter and more romantic
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by hotangel2(f): 2:12am On Jan 26, 2006
WHITE GUYS!!!!! I'm telling you the truth now. Seriously! They are MORE romantic.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by ZuluNation(m): 2:31am On Jan 26, 2006
White chicks are so romantis too, that's why I date only white girls.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by sexydoll(f): 4:47am On Jan 26, 2006
white guys all the way but some black guys are also romantic if they have the money.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by ghettochyk(f): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2006
definitely white guys!! hands down!  cool i don't even no if black folks are romantic, at least africans. undecided
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by icingbaby(f): 2:49am On Jan 27, 2006
all the white guys and black guys i had ever dated they're all Romantic but i have to say the white guys are more romantic and i still give it up for the black guys too they're trying.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by hotangel2(f): 2:51am On Jan 27, 2006
yeah they are trying.. but white guys menn.. them guys are good when it comes to romance. lipsrsealed
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by icingbaby(f): 2:56am On Jan 27, 2006
yeah they good i have experience it.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by smartsoft(m): 3:37am On Jan 27, 2006
Well as for me as a Black guy i'm kind of good don't know about others
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by kiki(f): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2006
White guys are much more romantic, black guys are just............................................. duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by luxoire(f): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2006
white guys are MORE romantic...however having said that, so are white chicks too...most of our african sisters just hear ppl talking about romance and they expect it..some do not even know the meaning of the word, let alone how to appreciate it or even offer it too ... ROMANCE IS A 2 WAY THING. dont expect it, if u cn't give it, or arent open to it...or cant even recognise it.There are some african/black guys out there...who are definitely off-da-hook when it comes to romance..they'll blow ur head away...but thing is dis my African sisters..some can NOT recognise romance when it stares them in the face...maybe its not that the guys that aren't romantic, it might be that we(women) just dont recognise it....abi? since its a 2-way thing
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by smartsoft(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2006
i don talk finish say Uche nah black is and i'm Romantic
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by kiki(f): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2006
u might be romantic but i still think white boyz are more romantic
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by chrisd(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2006
African girls are not very romantic
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by carlito: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2006
I am white (french)and I have dated white and african girls and I think that african girls can very romantic, as romantic as white girls.
however many african girls in europa have many problems (money ,documents, sometimes the poverty of their family .....), it can make them look a little bit rough and material, but i think it is because of their situation, many of them have a hard life and if they play the rough girl role it is often to protect themselves against bad people and the many difficulties they have to face in their life.
The difference is striking when it come to kisses : white girls kiss you two times more often than most african girls do.....

3 Likes

Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by wildcat(f): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2006
To the ladies, quick question before I answer

Do you think the white guys are more romantic because they're more...submissive to us strong woman?

I think that they're both Romantic, you just have to pick the right one and as someone said, you get what you give.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Modda(f): 3:41am On Feb 03, 2006
oooh hell nah i dont think white guys r more romantic than black guys
da black guys i know they very romantic,
i dont date white boys dont know anybody dat does.....
blacks guys could be romantic...........
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Makeda(f): 4:46am On Feb 03, 2006
Well I have dated both black guys and white guys. Sure white guys will buy you things to be romantic, but black men have more passion inside. I mean out of the various races I have dated, none of them have loved me like black men have loved me. White men just lack passion in my opinion, and when they kiss you it is even weak. Black men are strong and they love hard with deep passion. Nothing can compare to the love of a black man, and yes there are still some good ones out there, lol  wink But these are just my experiences, everyone is different.  grin

1 Like

Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by EvilSlayer(m): 4:49am On Feb 03, 2006
Makeda:

Well I have dated both black guys and white guys. Sure white guys will buy you things to be romantic, but black men have more passion inside. I mean out of the various races I have dated, none of them have loved me like black men have loved me. White men just lack passion in my opinion, and when they kiss you it is even weak. Black men are strong and they love hard with deep passion. Nothing can compare to the love of a black man, and yes there are still some good ones out there, cheesy wink But these are just my experiences, everyone is different. grin

You got my vote sister, ONCE YOU GO BLACK.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by kiki(f): 12:43am On Feb 05, 2006
Watever
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by funloving(m): 1:43am On Feb 05, 2006
If white guys are more romantic than blacks how come not many black ladies are marrying white guys 

Having asked that I think who is more romantic depends on the individual and circumstances of that person.
Generally speaking, poor people find it more difficult to be romantic because they are bogged down with too many issues of survival to have time for the swoosh of romance ,(not an excuse not to be romantic though) and more over ,there can be no true romance without some cash to back it up.We know blacks and africans are generally poorer than whites,on the average  cry

All the same, I think blacks are more passionate and committed.We have the tendency to try to work out our relationships and give it the best shot,except that in these days of easy divorce,our traditional culture of holding on is fast being eroded by the western culture of no patience,no perseverance in a relationship.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by bebe6(f): 1:52am On Feb 05, 2006
Modda:

oooh hell nah i don't think white guys r more romantic than black guys
da black guys i know they very romantic,
i don't date white boys don't know anybody that does.....
blacks guys could be romantic...........

High 5's you my sista!  

but black men have more passion inside-----none of them have loved me like black men have loved me---Black men are strong and they love hard with deep passion. Nothing can compare to the love of a black man, and yes there are still some good ones out there

Well said!

@ those who think white men are more romantic
Keep living and you too will see that the juices (romanticism) that flow from the blackberry are much more sweet wink

Am curious as to the type of black men you deal with that appear less romantic than the white men undecided

Nothing about a white man is romantic to me so plz feel free to view my comment as bias if you must smiley
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by bebe6(f): 1:56am On Feb 05, 2006
If white guys are more romantic than blacks how come not many black ladies are marrying white guys

Because they know that the most genuine love they will receive is from their black counterpartsmiley

Hugs all my chocolate brothas!
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Latoya(f): 3:36am On Feb 05, 2006
white guys are more romantic, but our black guy aint doing bad at all.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by chillin(f): 3:41am On Feb 05, 2006
i luvv this!.... in one word: "Controversy" cheesy cheesy..whyte dude, blaque dude, danggg c'mon our black dudes gat the game tight right here!!
ohh am i missin a part "some of them tho"
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by pete(m): 3:55am On Feb 05, 2006
Let no man mess with "TIME". It examined all this positions in the past and concluded that..."IF YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK".Lets draw all our deductions from that wise saying and it will help us all alot more than just veiwing it from personal experiences.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by chillin(f): 4:05am On Feb 05, 2006
peteble!! so therefore? lol i don't get that!
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by disney(f): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2006
110 % yes, white guys know how to treat a chick. Girlfriend, if you lonely and black guys don't treat you well, simple answer, switch to white guys. My girlfriend used to date this stupid african guy, he sucks and she dumped him, now she dating a real white guy and damn , relationship is like "wow" he is the most most romantic guy l have ever heard of in my life time, from candle light dinner at the best restaurant in town, to candle light showers, to flowers , to he gives her romantic massages, sha, thats the ones she told me o, but come to think of it, naija guys would only do something like that for you if its ur birthday. How many Nigerian guys give nigerian ladies flowers. , naija guys, sorry to say, u suck at being romantic. I think you need the white man to give u some romantic lessons for real. Una too suck though l still love my Naija guys. embarassed tongue
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Michaela(f): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2006
@ disney: First of all I have to say that you are sooooo pretty (I say that even if I'm not homosexual)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ all: It would be interesting to know who of you is white.... Perhaps there are some whites... Well, I am white..

I think it really depends on each single person...
I know many white guys who are not romantic, at least in these situations when I was with them. Sometimes the only interest is just pure sex, and then they are not romantic. But of course, there are also romantic whites.
On the other hand I know a black guy who seems to be that wonderfully romantic!!! He lives in Nigeria, I am in Germany. He often writes so unbelievably romantic messages to me that I have tears in my eyes..... He also calls me from time to time to say that he misses me...
All in all I don't know that many black guys.... But I suppose that there are more romantic ones....
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Seun(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2006
Michaela, the picture on disney's profile belongs to Beyonce.

I would advice our ladies abroad to go for the best guy they can find regardless of the color of his skin.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Michaela(f): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2006
To post number 3:
white guys all the way but some black guys are also romantic if they have the money

I don't really think that romance has much to do with money... Ok, it could be romantic if a guy takes you to an expensive restaurant, or if he makes expensive gifts to you like jewels.. But is that the definition of "romance"? Hmmm.... Do you need much money to prepare a candle light dinner? If a guy is able to cook, and he prepares a dinner (that doesn't need to be an expensive one) with love in his heart, and he puts romantic music on and candles (they aren't expensive, are they?), I think this is an example for romance. Perhaps it is a better example of romance than to go to an expensive restaurant...
Do you need much money to write romantic poems?
Do you need much money to watch the sunset together with your girlfriend (boyfriend)?
Another example:I think it is very romantic when a guy plucks flowers from a flower field or a wildflower meadow and gives them to his girlfriend. Perhaps this is more romantic than to buy an expensive bouquet of flowers....
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Michaela(f): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2006
Seun:

Michaela, the picture on disney's profile belongs to Beyonce.

I would advice our ladies abroad to go for the best guy they can find regardless of the color of his skin.

Oh, my god... I thought she looks like Beyoncé..... Didn't know that it WAS Beyoncé

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / A Cute Ghanian Model Goes Nude For Camera (pics) / I Need Pandoro Seed Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.