Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

“Alex Ekubo Wants To Date Me At All Cost” — Onyii Akex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Alex Ekubo Wants To Date Me At All Cost” — Onyii Akex (902 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / Onyii Alexx Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Outfit To An Event (Photos) / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Alex Ekubo Wants To Date Me At All Cost” — Onyii Akex by Yungsam1(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2020
Fast rising and Sexy Nollywood actress, Onyii Alex during a recent interview with Sun News revealed that her colleague, Alexx Ekubo wants to date her at all cost.

The beautiful actress who says she’s not in any serious.....
Continue reading, visit:https://xquisite360.com/2020/05/alex-ekubo-wants-to-date-me-at-all-cost-onyii-akex.html

(1) (Reply)

(video) Meet The Nigerian Lady Claiming Cardi B, That Makes Nigerians Talking / Bernice Burgos Shares Sexy Thong Swimsuit Pic / Secondary School Boys Who Bought Benz Chase Their Physics Teacher Out Of The Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.