Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

“Alex Ekubo Wants To Date Me At All Cost” — Onyii Akex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Alex Ekubo Wants To Date Me At All Cost” — Onyii Akex (881 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / Onyii Alexx Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Outfit To An Event (Photos) / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Alex Ekubo Wants To Date Me At All Cost” — Onyii Akex by Yungsam1(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2020
Fast rising and Sexy Nollywood actress, Onyii Alex during a recent interview with Sun News revealed that her colleague, Alexx Ekubo wants to date her at all cost.

The beautiful actress who says she’s not in any serious.....
Continue reading, visit:https://xquisite360.com/2020/05/alex-ekubo-wants-to-date-me-at-all-cost-onyii-akex.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Hot Photos Of Regina Daniels Since She Got Married / Mercy And Ike Reality Tv Show Episode 6 | Is Ike Afraid Of Mercy? Ike / See Why Cassper Nyovest Named His Forthcoming Album "Any Minute Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.