Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. (1766 Views)

Government Palliative Worsening Food Inflation - CBN Governor, Cardoso / Okpebholo Should Please Tell Us Were He Took Our Palliative To / Corona Campaign: Time To Call Out Our Palliative-shy Political Office Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Aidlyfe: 11:06pm On May 03, 2020
sweetsell:
Igbos and foolishness sha.
Why didn't you show a video of when the bag was delivered to you so we can ascertain it was really from surulere n you didn't go and buy the bag to mock your bigoted failed fathers.

Fool, idiotic almajiri asslicker. Envy and Jealousy kee you there. How much palliatives have you and your family received so far? Fool, na malnutrition from drinking ijebu Garri go kee you and your family. Instead of you to be attracted to positivity, you want to be jealous. If Corona Virus does not kee you and your family, Hunger and malnutrition will.... Anuofia... Zombie... Almajiri slave... son of a coward.... go and drink sniper and die.... Cowardice runs in your race

Tufia
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by sweetsell: 11:10pm On May 03, 2020
It is okay for your father to commit suicide along with your pathetic self. E no concern anyone.

Aidlyfe:

Fool, idiotic almajiri asslicker. Envy and Jealousy kee you there. How much palliatives have you and your family received so far? Fool, na malnutrition from drinking ijebu Garri go kee you and your family. Instead of you to be attracted to positivity, you want to be jealous. If Corona Virus does not kee you and your family, Hunger and malnutrition will.... Anuofia... Zombie... Almajiri slave... son of a coward.... go and drink sniper and die.... Cowardice runs in your race

Tufia
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Aidlyfe: 11:12pm On May 03, 2020
sweetsell:
It is okay for your father to commit suicide along with your pathetic self. E no concern anyone.

Thunder fire your dead father, I mean your biological father not the man your adulterous mother introduced to you as your father.

Bastard
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by sweetsell: 11:13pm On May 03, 2020
Go n commit suicide.
I have nothing to debate with lunatics n imbeciles.
Aidlyfe:

Thunder fire your dead father, I mean your biological father not the man your adulterous mother introduced to you as your father.

Bastard
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by sweetsell: 11:18pm On May 03, 2020
I am not surprise you thi k you are referring to your father but I am not him. You father is the fool n it's okay for cursed souls like you to keep referring to him as such. When have a valid video when the palliative was delivered as am not buying into fake igbo/Ipob propaganda.

Once you do not have that with all pleasure pls go n commit suicide n rot in hell along with your unborn generation.

nkwuocha1:

Fool! Look at the bag again.Its written "Surulere1".When you spend all your salaries swallowing stale ijebu garri with salt, na partial blindness you go get!
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Aidlyfe: 11:18pm On May 03, 2020
sweetsell:
Go n commit suicide.
I have nothing to debate with lunatics n imbeciles.

Shioorr,

It is your dead father that was a lunatic and your LovePeddler mother an slowpoke.

Born by mistake.
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by nkwuocha1: 4:03am On May 04, 2020
[s]
sweetsell:
I am not surprise you thi k you are referring to your father but I am not him. You father is the fool n it's okay for cursed souls like you to keep referring to him as such. When have a valid video when the palliative was delivered as am not buying into fake igbo/Ipob propaganda.

Once you do not have that with all pleasure pls go n commit suicide n rot in hell along with your unborn generation.

[/s]

Lol.
See donkey wey him papa born.You want a video to prove you were actually stupid? grin

You have the valid video of when the pillatives was delivered the the Op?O boy!Stop that ijebu garri wey you dey swallow @1:1:1.This is serious! cheesy cheesy

Commit suicide?Person wry dey chop belleful dey commit suicide? ;DNna guy, even my younger sister face cream go tidy your body proper,you go resemble Yankee.Ezi his(Bush pig)!
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Superwave: 6:35am On May 04, 2020
You de chop beleful but still queuing for Garri palliative.
Many of you are doomed to perish from lies.

nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Lol.
See donkey wey him papa born.You want a video to prove you were actually stupid? grin

You have the valid video of when the pillatives was delivered the the Op?O boy!Stop that ijebu garri wey you dey swallow @1:1:1.This is serious! cheesy cheesy

Commit suicide?Person wry dey chop belleful dey commit suicide? ;DNna guy, even my younger sister face cream go tidy your body proper,you go resemble Yankee.Ezi his(Bush pig)!
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by nkwuocha1: 7:36pm On May 06, 2020
[s]
Superwave:
You de chop beleful but still queuing for Garri palliative.
Many of you are doomed to perish from lies.

[/s]

You wey no get salt for house still get mouth to talk shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by kponkedenge(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2020
sweetsell:

You claimed it was fake.... This is a topic on it.... A day after I opened mine.

https://www.nairaland.com/5835096/femi-gbajabiamila-shares-food-items#89181561

Some of you just come online to spew hatred from your frustrated lives you live offline
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by kponkedenge(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

You wey no get salt for house still get mouth to talk shocked

The guy is an idiot, he claimed the topic was false..... But a day after I opened the thread, this made the front page

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by sweetsell: 4:44pm On May 07, 2020
Is the bown of bean you posted 5 KG ?
kponkedenge:

You claimed it was fake.... This is a topic on it.... A day after I opened mine.

Some of you just come online to spew hatred from your frustrated lives you live offline

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Nelson's Daughter Detoun Turns Terror At LASPARK / Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu / How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.