Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * (2440 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Tominix(m): 10:41pm On May 10, 2020
Lucifer grumbled as he moved towards the counsel room, why do he have to call me when am about to deal with some bum? He inquired himself as his mind went to any possible thing he might have done.
As he reached the door to the building he met Yagog a fellow angel and his best friend standing there too. It was not as if they were friends from the begining they started off as enemies always at each others neck.
Hey!! Excuse me a thick voice rang out which jolted yagog a move making him scruntinize the knight that rode in and stopped at their side almost running into lucifer who immediatly shifted back. And glowered, his eyes filled with fury at the knight who looked remorseful and apologized to lucifer who just stood there dazed at the brightness of the purple gem the knight wore on his neck like a pendent.
As Lucifer opened his mouth to talk an angel announced that God wanted to see him. . . . . . . . .
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Silver1996(m): 1:31am On May 11, 2020
Tominix:
Today is my birthday
Happy belated birthday sir
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Silver1996(m): 1:31am On May 11, 2020
You're doing great with your stories
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Tominix(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2020
Silver1996:
You're doing great with your stories
Thanks bro, ha silver i just finished kings a minute ago, expecting kings 4 รณ erm i don't read 18+ that is why am nt reading bachelors
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Tominix(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2020
Silver1996:
You are older than me na
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Tominix(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2020
Silver1996:
You are older than me na I just turned 15
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by BentleyJnr: 9:49am On May 12, 2020
Tominix:
oga aw na
I dey oo,

Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Tominix(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2020
BentleyJnr:

I dey oo,

thank God oh

Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Tominix(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2020
updates coming today

Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Tominix(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2020
he timidly walked in as he scruntinized the faces of the elders there. He then bowed with humility to God At that moment he stole a glance at God face and saw a streak or anger
Father Father no Father you can't do this Lucifer screamed as Angels dragged him towards the gate.
flashback
"Stop" God shouted as Lucifer ranted on trying to explain.
He deserve death an elder shouted

GUYS I AM TRYING TO THINK BUT MY BRAIN SEEM BLANK SORRY AM GOING TO STOP HERE THIS STORY IS NOT JUST ABOUT HEAVEN OR ANGELS IT IS AN INTERESTING PEICE BUT IT SEEM LIKE GOD DON'T WANT ME TO WRITE IT .
another piece will start and i promise to finish it just give me any titie
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Adekunlated: 11:06am On May 12, 2020
Tominix:
he timidly walked in as he scruntinized the faces of the elders there. He then bowed with humility to God At that moment he stole a glance at God face and saw a streak or anger
Father Father no Father you can't do this Lucifer screamed as Angels dragged him towards the gate.
flashback

GUYS I AM TRYING TO THINK BUT MY BRAIN SEEM BLANK SORRY AM GOING TO STOP HERE THIS STORY IS NOT JUST ABOUT HEAVEN OR ANGELS IT IS AN INTERESTING PEICE BUT IT SEEM LIKE GOD DON'T WANT ME TO WRITE IT .
Why did you start if you weren't going to finish it.., do what is within your capacity please
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Tominix(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2020
Adekunlated:
Why did you start if you weren't going to finish it.., do what is within your capacity please
Am sorry bro
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by heniford2: 3:22am On May 13, 2020
cheesy
Tominix:
flashback

hahaha grin
Tominix:
flashback

hahaha
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Uniqueteco(m): 4:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Tominix:
They say the devil we know is better than the angel unknown, is it right ?? ,find out in this tale of betrayal, lust and heavenly powers, updates coming tonight. . .
bobosneh.
vaneesah.

Niwdog
Ann2012
Creamyebony2017
Hunts
vadec
Saheed69
John944
Pinkberry5
Mcjesuspikin
Nkedave
Sensitivity1254
Born2Bread
Obitos
IAmkingoludav
Pachukwudi44
Kelvincoke
genius43
hidhrhis
Cyndy1000
mimmzt211
Chuksonyelke
Peterato
Mavikolo2020Skubido
Baitullah
Mismore
Uniqueteco
afolabiwunmi
mcjesuspikin
emperorblog
Gabriel6
Risingstar2020
baryour769
amikeem
princesstee
jomalinks wisestar wisestar diago94 diago94 veenessha veenessha[right][/right]
Let's go there
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Ann2012(f): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Well done OP
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Tominix(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Uniqueteco:
Let's go there
Ayaf stop oh
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Tominix(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ann2012:
Well done OP
Ayaf stop oh
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Uniqueteco(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tominix:
Ayaf stop oh
Why bro?
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Tominix(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Uniqueteco:
Why bro?
The vibes has gone, i started a new one though
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Uniqueteco(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tominix:
The vibes has gone, i started a new one though
Okay, more grace. A mention will do when you start rolling it out
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Tominix(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Uniqueteco:
Okay, more grace. A mention will do when you start rolling it out
Sure will mention you straight away
Re: Lucifer( A Taste Of Betrayal) * by Uniqueteco(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tominix:
Sure will mention you straight away
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISHMAEL & ISAAC Written By Opeyemi O.akintunde / Sidney Sheldon: I Need Your Views On This Author / Twisted Fortune.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.