Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead (58024 Views)

Fantami Changed His Facebook Name To Professor Isa Ali Fantami / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by humilitypays(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2020
This is no death case for anybody to panic or worry about.....he died at 86, what else is left for him on earth He died at a good age, and also as an achiever....if its only people of 80yrs and above that are dying, then it is a great news for the Nigerian youths to become leaders of today and not leaders of tomorrow they have been waiting for the tomorrow forever cool

Rest in peace Professor Isa, you will be remembered
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Richy4(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2020
This one might not be corona.. it could be heart break based on his childhood friends demise
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Jabioro: 8:24pm On May 03, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Okay let's slow down one minute.
Which of the gods did Kano state offend?!?!
The gods of Sanusi
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by ameh99: 8:24pm On May 03, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Sanusi....gods of Sanusi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Goodzinny: 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
What is happening? Can we say Kano is now the epicentre for death in Nigeria? This is becoming too scary.
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by paix(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Maybe their ancestors, for committing sacrilege and politicizing the Kano emirate.
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by ShattaBandles: 8:30pm On May 03, 2020
They are dying at their homes and not even in isolation camp.

these elites hide their sickness till death
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Asadujames202(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2020
Yenefer:
So what? People die all the time. Your hatred for the North will going to consume you. Shegu en kwaya en iska

Abah kwayiri is not dead
He spotted somewhere in Sambisa forest
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Phurlareen44(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2020
Hand Sanitizer is as important as the Air you breathe during this covid-19. The Ease of the Lockdown by the Government is an option to choose between contacting the Novel Virus or keeping safe.
Nabi Hand Sanitizers is available in 60ml, 75ml, 100ml, 500ml and 4litres. Our brand has 80% Alcohol and gained wide acceptance from the Medical and public Health professionals. Before stepping out of your house tomorrow, Order Nabi Sanitizers and get protected all day. We available for business 24/7.
Nationwide delivery available .

Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by sanemind2(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
blowjohn:

Nigeria is already a hard drive filled with movies
Lol...which kind movies? Action or Indian film?
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Investnow2017: 8:38pm On May 03, 2020
jidestroud:
Now things are getting interesting up North. But my question remains; Weren't people dying like this before the #Covid19 pandemic? Can we have a database of deaths before the advent of #Covid19? Well, 4th of May changes nothing, I'm staying indoors till July 30th.

Better stay dear, if you can afford to. Social Distancing is impracticable in Africa, not because we don't want to but it is just impracticable. It is only total lockdown that can ensure effective social distancing, but our economy cannot sustain it. So no one can rightly blame anyone who wants to venture out tomorrow Monday, family must feed. Right now our lives are on our palm. Stay Safe, be vigilant.

Additionally, the quality of face mask I have seen people wear is meaningless in preventing infection. Most folks wear it just to satisfy law enforcement agents. Unlike the Asian people who, due to the poor quality of their air have been wearing face mask, Africans are yet to internalise this novel culture. I can't remember how many times I have forgotten mine behind at home cheesy

The truth is that humans are at war not with themselves but with a strange and grotesque phenomenon yet to be understand but which has exhuded potentials capable of changing our way of life and our priorities.

Must you go out? Must you receive visitors about whom you know nothing about their earlier movements and contacts? Must emotions play into our rules and principles at this time? Individuals will have to answer these questions individually cheesy

Our behaviours across the nations will determine how long this virus will stay with us humans. If we choose to be serious, the result will manifest with reduced number of infections and ultimate elimination of the contagion. If on the other hand we chose to be careless or carefree, the result will also show sooner than later. There are no short cuts around this pandemic.

Stay Safe For Self And For Others!
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by sizer07: 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
complexBoss12:
pls o hw do u get to ncdc abeg

my neighbour has been coughing seriously since dis morning, he is a SARS guy, they go out and come in everyday, we ar both in Kano (he jst coughed again). as for me I don lock my door, nothing comes in or leaves till further

Hmmmmm get intouched with NCDC asap n as for ur door, pls go and hide the key. That SARS guy could be infected prompto. U can listen to ur local radio stations in kano n get NCDC kano number

Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Modikko(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
Dunderhead...
princeogbeide1:

I can see you are clearly a dummy. Burnt sacrifice
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Modikko(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2020
When it is your time, maybe it is in a beer parlor you will japa
MondayOsunbor:

yes people are also made to die like flies oga black camel
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Majornuggets(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2020
Karma, all this elders were silent when ganduje was desecrating the Kano royalty
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Angelfrost(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

How about we slow down a minute, and stop attributing every death in Kano to Covid-19 or designating them as "mysterious" ??!
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by blowjohn(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2020
sanemind2:
Lol...which kind movies? Action or Indian film?

Horror na
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Truthbites: 8:48pm On May 03, 2020
Covik is real
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Pearlyakin(m): 8:49pm On May 03, 2020
Yenefer:
So what? People die all the time. Your hatred for the North will going to consume you. Shegu en kwaya en iska
Will you shut up and stop your ethnic bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by michael316: 8:50pm On May 03, 2020
complexBoss12:
pls o hw do u get to ncdc abeg

my neighbour has been coughing seriously since dis morning, he is a SARS guy, they go out and come in everyday, we ar both in Kano (he jst coughed again). as for me I don lock my door, nothing comes in or leaves till further
kindly share your contact for us to follow up. Thank you and best Regards
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by fatwhite(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
The people of KANO had better look into the issue of that deposed and dethroned EMIR of kano (Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) because what they are experiencing now could be beyond Covid-19. "A word is enough for the wise".
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by just4fun(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

The gods DAT installed Sanusi Lamido!!
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by chukasson(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
wahala in vahala
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by sanemind2(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2020
blowjohn:

Horror na
lol...guy abeg l no won laf
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by juman(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2020
The biggest tragedy of buhari government on corona is lack of testing.
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by WaterWalker5(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2020
I don't know if its just me. Something ain't right. The rate of deaths in Kano is fast becoming a thing ...hmm
My fingers are crossed
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by DCmonster: 8:56pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
Yenefer:
[/s] Werey Omo ale!
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Tinyemeka(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Either Covid-19 or they violated tradition by deposing Emir SLS unjustly. Who knows? undecided
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by WaterWalker5(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2020
heykims:
I'm sure much of these deaths have always been happening but the Corona virus factor is now making them make headlines.
Turnover rate of human lives seem to be quite high in Kano.

I agree with the Op
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Olominira(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2020
shegoon:

How is this achievable? If the info is genuine. Pls WHATSAPP 08112119495 for more discussion
You have to reach out with official email contacts. However, I can't reveal information of any company in distress. You have to find out and reach them either for partnership or investment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnappers, Unknown Gunmen On The Loose In Anambra. Launch Several Attacks(Pics) / DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.