Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead (58059 Views)

Fantami Changed His Facebook Name To Professor Isa Ali Fantami / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by kiddapunk: 11:02pm On May 03, 2020
The cabal is attacked. Lord save us all
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Franking: 11:50pm On May 03, 2020
Northerners una Weldone o
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by babayaro7: 11:53pm On May 03, 2020
Lostz:
movement should be restricted from the North to the South.

we can't pay the price when it is the north that refused to do things properly

Non sense at all, it is not you people that brought it up to the north?
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 03, 2020
babayaro7:

Non sense at all, it is not you people that brought it up to the north?

Abba kyari, buhari, Bala Mohammed and El Rufai are Southerners?

1 Like

Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by shineeye1: 2:31am On May 04, 2020
Citizenshelm:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/391127-kano-elder-isa-hashim-dies-at-86.html

Coro will teach Aboki sense by force!
By the time Coro is done with you guys, una go abandon una fantasies and focus squarely on realities! SMH..

1 Like

Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by potopotoking: 4:55am On May 04, 2020
[s]
Yenefer:
So what? People die all the time. Your hatred for the North will going to consume you. Shegu en kwaya en iska
[/s]

Hmmm...is that so??..

Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by kestolove95(m): 5:01am On May 04, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Okay let's slow down one minute.
Which of the gods did Kano state offend?!?!
God of sanusi
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Frankcallys(m): 6:19am On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
So what? People die all the time. Your hatred for the North will going to consume you. Shegu en kwaya en iska

Calm down my dear. Take a deep breathe. Remember you said you gonna take things easy right?
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Yenefer(f): 6:23am On May 04, 2020
Frankcallys:

Calm down my dear. Take a deep breathe. Remember you said you gonna take things easy right?
Yeah. yesterday I just posted 'Wow that's good" about CBN directing bankers not to layoff staffs and this people insulted me for no reason
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Area4Area: 6:49am On May 04, 2020
Investnow2017:

Better stay dear, if you can afford to. Social Distancing is impracticable in Africa, not because we don't want to but it is just impracticable. It is only total lockdown that can ensure effective social distancing, but our economy cannot sustain it. So no one can rightly blame anyone who wants to venture out tomorrow Monday, family must feed. Right now our lives are on our palm. Stay Safe, be vigilant.

Additionally, the quality of face mask I have seen people wear is meaningless in preventing infection. Most folks wear it just to satisfy law enforcement agents. Unlike the Asian people who, due to the poor quality of their air have been wearing face mask, Africans are yet to internalise this novel culture. I can't remember how many times I have forgotten mine behind at home cheesy

The truth is that humans are at war not with themselves but with a strange and grotesque phenomenon yet to be understand but which has exhuded potentials capable of changing our way of life and our priorities.

Must you go out? Must you receive visitors about whom you know nothing about their earlier movements and contacts? Must emotions play into our rules and principles at this time? Individuals will have to answer these questions individually cheesy

Our behaviours across the nations will determine how long this virus will stay with us humans. If we choose to be serious, the result will manifest with reduced number of infections and ultimate elimination of the contagion. If on the other hand we chose to be careless or carefree, the result will also show sooner than later. There are no short cuts around this pandemic.

Stay Safe For Self And For Others!
Damn!!! Very nice write up.
This just gave me some motivation this morning, thanks
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Geminvert(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
People are reporting the spiraling effect of a pandemic and you're calling it hatred,are you normal??
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by jibohlar(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Which of the gods did Kano state offend?!?!

god of Stupidity
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by rizwanali1048: 9:48am On May 04, 2020
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Philinho(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Okay let's slow down one minute. Which of the gods did Kano state offend?!?!
The Oracle of Sanusi
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Gkemz: 5:24pm On May 04, 2020
Died at 86 as a retired prof, he lived a successful life. It's a celebration of life, not a tragic exit.
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by SexytorresE(f): 6:57pm On May 04, 2020
Death Na sure thing .. y’all stop the news already . They are showing us kano death victims and not showing us coronavirus victims . Pls I’m not interested
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Nobody: 1:02am On May 05, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Who be dis one??
I'm the oba of Nigeria. The oba of uyo city. Eyen akwa ibom. Who u? Who born you? angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by ObaOfUyo: 5:29am On May 05, 2020
ObaofNigeria:

Who be dis one??
I'm the oba of Nigeria. The oba of uyo city. Eyen akwa ibom. Who u? Who born you? angry angry grin
Na u b oba of the Country abi, I troway salute.
May my loyalty never be questioned.
I b ata eyen akwa Ibom grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Frankcallys(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2020
Yenefer:
Yeah. yesterday I just posted 'Wow that's good" about CBN directing bankers not to layoff staffs and this people insulted me for no reason

It's okay, you don't have to listen to what most people say. Just be yourself and don't let that bother
Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by Nobody: 1:54am On May 07, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Na u b oba of the Country abi, I troway salute.
May my loyalty never be questioned.
I b ata eyen akwa Ibom grin
grin grin
My man!!
Enjoy ison idung mbufo. Yem utom nnam. Yem nkpo dia. Isong akwa ibom akem fi udeme!!

1 Like

Re: Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead by ObaOfUyo: 6:24am On May 07, 2020
ObaofNigeria:

grin grin
My man!!
Enjoy ison idung mbufo. Yem utom nnam. Yem nkpo dia. Isong akwa ibom akem fi udeme!!
Alright Chief grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) / Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.