Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (76479 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:42pm On May 03, 2020
lenghtinny:

I remember Mc Loph of blessed memory but he’s not the one I’m talking about.
The guy used to perform at Stand up Nigeria comedy and night of a thousand laugh

CD John.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by invinzible1: 11:44pm On May 03, 2020
Mj yesterday, today and forever
Vievien Foe died on the pitch...
Aliaya
Sam Loco
JT Tom West
Lucky Dude
Coco (Whitney Houston daughter)
Sam Loco ( Everyday people was not the same again)
Bill Withers
Marvin Gaye

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by chocboi78(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2020
They are plenty na
Avicii ( i actually cried cause i do relate to his lyrics)

2. Keffi( heard she died during childbirth, i really cried

3.emilliano sala( felt sad for his family)

4. Kobe bryant( mostly coz of his daughter that seemed full of life)

5.Dagrin( was just getting used to his music newly)

6.goldie harvey(was really golden)

7.Michael jackson( the whole earth cried i guess)

8.umar musa yaradua.( a father of democracy)

9. Castro d emperor

10..JT tom west and muna obiekwe

May they all R.I.P in Gods bossom

4 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by CuteYvonne777: 11:47pm On May 03, 2020
Flavour And Phyno had a Blood oath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuw8aJ2tvpc
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Evablizin(f): 11:47pm On May 03, 2020
Vulcan24:

It was so painful so to relieve it I keep explaining how he died to my wife

that road accident was ghastly

may his soul rest in peace
Amen,i watched fast and furious on friday,i couldn't believe that someone like Paul Walker is gone forever.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Kwamecron(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2020
My Dad.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Psalmspsalms: 11:49pm On May 03, 2020
Tohsynetita1:
Jesus Christ did not die because he's still alive.
My dear, Jesus Christ died so He could live
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Soul47(m): 11:50pm On May 03, 2020
Capital STEEZ
Mac Miller
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Idoko619(m): 11:56pm On May 03, 2020
King of reggae..
Lucky Dube.
Till date I stl cry and wish he is stl alive
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Sedonxavi: 11:56pm On May 03, 2020
Frankicent:
'Jesus Christ of Nazareth' . Watch passion of Christ..
But I t thought Jesus Christ is God. Who will dare kill him
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by andrewtosin(m): 11:58pm On May 03, 2020
Jarus:
Kobe Bryant
Chiekh Tiote
what of King of Pop?
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Justc: 11:59pm On May 03, 2020
Stephen KeshiThe Boss
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Teewai69: 12:02am On May 04, 2020
Goldie and Keffe
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Adeagbo77: 12:02am On May 04, 2020
MKO Abiola
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:09am On May 04, 2020
Paul Walker
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Dreyton36: 12:09am On May 04, 2020
2pac Shakur
Muna obiekwe
Sam loco efe
Dagrin
Aaliyah
Michael Jackson
Eaze E
Buhari
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by thatigboman: 12:10am On May 04, 2020
searchng4love:

Yours.

Now others:
Gbenga Adeboye
Lukuluku Bantashi
Aaliyah
Left Eye
Tupac Shakur
Abacha I was very happy
Abiola MKO
Whitney Houston
Dagrin
Bisi Komolafe
Mase (he died musically)
are aaliyah and Mase dead? Wow. May their souls rest in peace.whitney housten'sdeath pain me d most. I love like mad. Her music and especially that movie she feature8in ''Bodyguard' with Kelvin Costner.
Felt sad about MKO Abiola's death. Voted him. And watched the abracadabra of IBB (a man I like too) regime did too. They were uploading the results on the scoreboard and we watched on tv, next thing they started dismantling everything. And contradictory court cases. And ABN - Association For Better Nigeria owned by Arthur Nzeribe emerged. Terrible.
U dont have to be happy about Abacha or any one's death
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by richmindx: 12:12am On May 04, 2020
NIGERIA DEALTH REALLY PAIN ME

rottencorpse:
Which celebrity's death made you lose appetite? Which celebrity's death made you cry? So far I'd say Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant but if I were to choose one, I'd pick the King of Pop Michael Jackson.

What's yours?
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Kayharry(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2020
catwalq:
Linkin Park
Whitney Houston
Yar'Adua
Linkin Park na group perhaps u mean Chester Bennington from the group.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by smatme(m): 12:16am On May 04, 2020
All the guys that died in GoT season 8.
Except queen cersi.

They're all legends
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by backbone503(m): 12:20am On May 04, 2020
Tupac Amaru Shakur. Tracks like "Ghetto gospel", " Letter to my unborn child", "Change", " California love ", "hit em up" etc are tracks that have defied the rules of gravity. Pac was simply phenomenal!

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by aluko360(m): 12:20am On May 04, 2020
CEO Missofuyin Entertainment.

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by engrchykae(m): 12:24am On May 04, 2020
Lucky dube because he happened to be the last preacherman,ojukwu, gadaffi and Mugabe because as these men died, Africa nationalism died.
All we have now are house niggars like atiku and buhari to lobby London and Washington in order to president over Nigeria
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Frankicent(m): 12:29am On May 04, 2020
Sedonxavi:
But I t thought Jesus Christ is God. Who will dare kill him

Go and read your Bible don't ask me.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by jokolly: 12:30am On May 04, 2020
Gbenga Adeboye n Tupac anytime, anyday.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by hollywater: 12:31am On May 04, 2020
Bahamas95:
So painful, I listen to his song (IJE LOVE) almost everyday.

Are you a Deltan?
Sure.I listen to Onyemaechi track.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Lukebryan2sure: 12:40am On May 04, 2020
lenghtinny:
Avicii First angry

Then in no particular order; DAGRIN, Kobe and Juice wrld, Sam loco, one funny comedian that’s always mimicking Igbo gospel singers back then ( Died in 2011). OJB Jezreel’s death touched me too. His songs dominated my playlist back in the days.

CD john u mean
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by egojeny1(f): 12:42am On May 04, 2020
No other person than Whitney Houston.
I cried, cried, cried and still crying.

The one and only vocalist I know. Any time I'm listening to her music I always wish she isn't dead.

Because of her, I fell in love with this movie 'The Bodyguard. Such a beautiful soul.

Rest on my Angel.

Aaliyah too. Died in plane crash. Her music 'Back and Forth' trips me.
Continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Tundeajadi1: 12:44am On May 04, 2020
Gbenga Adeboye
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Lukebryan2sure: 12:47am On May 04, 2020
IME1:

Me too
I've been playing this guy's music since Friday
Crazy world
Remember me
My brother my enemy
Cry for the children

A day he was SA oh! Na them kill am, the bad ones among them angry sad

I wish he had relocated to Nigeria ...may b he would still b alive....I miss him till date .Bleep those mother fucking SA boys.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:48am On May 04, 2020
Mary selessor

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos 2015 Releases Stunning New Photos / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Rania Youssef To Face Trial For Wearing Revealing Dress. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.