Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (76374 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 12:49am On May 04, 2020
Michael Jackson's.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:50am On May 04, 2020
Dagrin omo Ogun

Actually Olamide tribute made me cry alone for years after the dude left

His song was a lengendary Rip Dagrin

Funmi matins Rip and other souls

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Abasmillaz(m): 12:51am On May 04, 2020
JT Tom west
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Vickygirk(f): 12:53am On May 04, 2020
Whitney Huston daughter.

I cried when I heard she could make it, such young life gone like that which could have been prevented if she had good parenting
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:57am On May 04, 2020
Paul Walker III mehn cry cry anytime
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nova1988(m): 12:57am On May 04, 2020
Juice

Oh juice

I STILL SEE YOUR SHADOWS IN MY ROOM
CAN'T TAKE BACK THE LOVE DAT I GAVE YOU

WHAT'S THE 27 CLUB WE AIN'T MAKING PAST 21

I

WILL .

NEVER

FORGET

YOU.

JUICE WORLD
YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN OUR HEART

THANKS FOR SCROLLING

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Ecanenar(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2020
Liposure:
and although its seems heavensent/we aint ready 4 a black president
I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by largeman4u(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2020
Gbenga adeboye (funwantan) he is an icon no one like him

Buy Tokunbo and Naija used @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nova1988(m): 1:01am On May 04, 2020
KOBE BRYANT

AND

GIGI BRYANT

REST IN PEACE

Unfinished graffiti of KOBE BRYANT by Nigerian graffiti artist osa_seven

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Emmapub(m): 1:02am On May 04, 2020
Steven Keshi and sam loco
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Holamilekan97(m): 1:21am On May 04, 2020
Dagrin. Evergreen man. I still never believe say d guy don die sha. I miss that guy chaiii. See how I dey cry like a baby when I heard baba don later kick bucket. Continue to rest up in the heaven broda man. Love you and I miss you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by cuteboy2: 1:22am On May 04, 2020
Sam Loco and Whitney Houston cry cry
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by OmarEl(m): 1:38am On May 04, 2020
Home.(Sam Loco Efe)
Abroad (Paul Walker)
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 1:41am On May 04, 2020
lalasticlala:
1 Muna Obiekwe

Jenifer Okere-Ossai
JT Tom West
Justus Esiri
@the bolded Ah!
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nikes(m): 1:41am On May 04, 2020
searchng4love:

Yours.

Now others:
Gbenga Adeboye
Lukuluku Bantashi
Aaliyah
Left Eye
Tupac Shakur
Abacha I was very happy
Abiola MKO
Whitney Houston
Dagrin
Bisi Komolafe
Mase (he died musically)
grin grin grin grin
Why bothering reverend mase. That nigga is a celebrity in the Lord grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by DownChelsea(f): 1:44am On May 04, 2020
Michael Jackson
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by akilo1: 1:47am On May 04, 2020
Buhari
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by dayleke: 1:55am On May 04, 2020
annyz:

Why not comment your own and let us see?

Some persons can criticize but no opinion or solution on issue on ground.

I fear oo.

Mine is Michael Jackson

Sorry, but do you understand "English" at all?
Where do you see me criticizing anybody now?
The 2nd person to comment said the "yours" which means the death of the OP and that's why I said d pesin no get joy at all.
The pesin now went to add more names of dead pples when d thread hit front page.

Please if you don't understand something or the origin of a situation, do not jump to conclusions my friend.

Thank you for your time.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by dgifted: 1:59am On May 04, 2020
searchng4love:

Yours.

Now others:
Gbenga Adeboye
Lukuluku Bantashi
Aaliyah
Left Eye
Tupac Shakur
Abacha I was very happy
Abiola MKO
Whitney Houston
Dagrin
Bisi Komolafe
Mase (he died musically)

Na only sabi people know “Mase”. Bros u correct. I miss his music.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by micflo28(m): 2:05am On May 04, 2020
Umar Musa yar'Adua, Adolph Hitler, Alexandra The great, Romeo and Juliet
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Maghan37: 2:08am On May 04, 2020
Left eye, Michael Jackson and Dagrin. Tlc is my favourite female group of all time. Left eye was also my favourite female member of the group.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by enemyofprogress: 2:17am On May 04, 2020
Na Fela. I still never believe sey baba don die
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Lotusflowerbomb: 2:17am On May 04, 2020
IME1:

MY BROTHER
MY BROTHER

ARE YOU MY BLOOD shocked shocked shocked

I was just thinking of Nosa just yesterday

Hah how manage you too remember the guy?

You know people thought it was the beating in the sitcom that killed him in real life oh? Hah may his soul rest in peace, handsome cool guy.

I'll also add
Jaguar
Justus Esiri
Christine Essien-Igbokwe
Tyna Onwudiwe
Who is Nosa? Do you have his pic?
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Lambarry1: 2:20am On May 04, 2020
ABA Kyari
Rasheed yekini
Sam okwaraji
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by shegzmartinsduke(m): 2:21am On May 04, 2020
Samuel okwaraji,the nigerian play maker before Okocha started shining.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Godson16r: 2:23am On May 04, 2020
Dagrin and Man of Quotes Mugabe Rest in peace ndi nkem
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Lotusflowerbomb: 2:28am On May 04, 2020
Dearlord:
Michael Jackson
Osama Bin Laden
Sam Loco
Robert Mugabe
General Idi Amin
S. Abacha

Idi Amin ke?? sad shocked sad
Osama bin laden??
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Hardetolar(m): 2:32am On May 04, 2020
Abba Kyari
grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by hansomb: 2:33am On May 04, 2020
The greatest of all time. Ali
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by eminemkayc: 2:37am On May 04, 2020
PROOF of D12
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by ussv: 2:59am On May 04, 2020
Dagrin
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Profitboss(m): 3:06am On May 04, 2020
Dagrin and Adefemi Olubayo (Super Eagles full back) both died in ghastly motor accident, (avoidable death) too young and talented but never lived to give the world more....

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid / Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. / "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.