Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (76433 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by stillbigharbaz(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2020
Gbenga Adeboye Dagrin Micheal Jackson
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by aujile(m): 6:13am On May 04, 2020
Mc Loph (Terrible accident)
Brenda (Over dose of white substance)
Luther Vandarous (How did he die sef)
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by aujile(m): 6:15am On May 04, 2020
babtunns:
Abba kyari
Jesu!
The joy of many?
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by JaffyJoe(m): 6:26am On May 04, 2020
Yongsiggz:

Aswr no such things like an halfway crook scared to look you shook

Word G. Nig had the most effortless rap delivery ever.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by zedegit: 6:28am On May 04, 2020
Muna Obiekwe. He drank so much spirit and strong drinks which I think contributed.

Sam Loco Efe
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Aadetola1(m): 6:31am On May 04, 2020
Michael Jackson(I wasn't even a teenager when he died so you can imagine how fragile my heart would be,I cried like I lost my dad)

Nipsey Hussle(my mentor)

Juice wrld(nigga died in his prime)

Dagrin(I kept wishing for his death to be a dream that I'd wake up from)

Paul walker(my favorite actor in F&F)
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by rattey: 6:33am On May 04, 2020
marc vivian foe,dagrin and tupac

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by fineguy11(m): 6:35am On May 04, 2020
Goldie
Dagrin
MJ
Amy winehouse
Chester(linkin park)
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by ScotMisile: 6:37am On May 04, 2020
rattey:
marc vivian foe,dagrin and tupac
MC Vivian foe....the cameroonian right?
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Gbagbuo247: 6:40am On May 04, 2020
Mc Loof
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by dazzlingd(m): 6:42am On May 04, 2020
King of Pop; Michael Jackson...may his soul live on
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Saintmary(f): 6:42am On May 04, 2020
Amy Winehouse
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Lilkini(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2020
SAM LOCO EFE... Rest on sir!!!
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by IWTSAAC28: 6:46am On May 04, 2020
donbachi:
Sani abacha
Before you cry for this wicked man he must be really special person to you.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by djoey89: 6:53am On May 04, 2020
Dagrin death pains me till tommorow, i felt it like he was blood.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Thayay(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2020
lenghtinny:

Avicii forever!!!

20th of April remains an unforgettable day for me... Dude will always be remembered for the life he lived.
His first song i heard was Don't wake me up, and It was so emotional for me.
Anytime i watch his videos, I still can't help but to shed tears. His songs are always like a direct messages to me bro cry
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by dimeji1(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2020
Aliyah
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Truthbites: 7:01am On May 04, 2020
cnnamoko:

as the lead singer, some people think he is linkin park not knowing its a band. me used to think Chris matin was cold play till i researched

At least we got the message. As I saw Linkin Park. Na the dead guy I remember. Didn't know his name.just knowing it now
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Truthbites: 7:02am On May 04, 2020
yeman2012:
why is no body mentioning 2pac?
Indomitable indomie children naim full NL
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by goodman5(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2020
Tupac
Dagrin
Mj
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Rejoice5000(f): 7:04am On May 04, 2020
rottencorpse:
Which celebrity's death made you lose appetite? Which celebrity's death made you cry? So far I'd say Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant but if I were to choose one, I'd pick the King of Pop Michael Jackson.

What's yours?
MUNA OBIEKWE
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by psalmson001: 7:04am On May 04, 2020
Paul Walker
Dagrin
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by uwa244(m): 7:09am On May 04, 2020
Nate dogg,Gerald levert,Prodigy, love-vendor C.And Craig Mack.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by BamideleScope(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2020
Dagrin
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Amsickindahead: 7:15am On May 04, 2020
Dagrin n macko
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Moganajoe: 7:16am On May 04, 2020
searchng4love:

Yours.

Now others:
Gbenga Adeboye
Lukuluku Bantashi
Aaliyah
Left Eye
Tupac Shakur
Abacha I was very happy
Abiola MKO
Whitney Houston
Dagrin
Bisi Komolafe
Mase (he died musically)

You people should try and be serious for once. How can list all these celeb without talking about Abba kyari ��
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nitah1: 7:19am On May 04, 2020
searchng4love:

Yours.

Now others:
Gbenga Adeboye
Lukuluku Bantashi
Aaliyah
Left Eye
Tupac Shakur
Abacha I was very happy
Abiola MKO
Whitney Houston
Dagrin
Bisi Komolafe
Mase (he died musically)
Lucky Dupe....that guy ehn,I cannot forget the day he visit tinapah in cross river.
Anytime i listen to his music,i cry.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by EdiskyHarry: 7:21am On May 04, 2020
lucky dube
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 7:25am On May 04, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
lucky dube
Some people are mentioning names only their street people recognize
You guys are so local and razz
Celebrity is a world wide or at least nationwide recognizable figure,not a c list actor in a local dialect TV comedy.
For me,it was aaliyah then MJ and Whitney Houston.
I feel like those 3 were taken too early and I feel as if WH would have been a great comeback story but she just couldn't defeat her demons.
Sadly,I feel like we are about to witness another dead celeb soon.I have been watching britney spears and I don't like what I am seeing.She is slipping away.
The thing about this western.celebs is that fame/success is like water to a house plant for them.Once they are no longer relevant and if their families are not solid enough,they start to wither and noone can save them.And often they turn to substance abuse,which makes the whole thing worse and speeds up their demise
I pray Britney spears finds the light so we don't type RIP too soon.

Ok. Now back to my own life which needs to be lived.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Drizzy5001(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2020
Sam loco efe
Tupac Shakur
Muna obiekwe
Justice Esiri
Paul walker
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Kingsteve(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2020
Rekhina:
U seem funny following ur madam about! You are like a handbag little dick cheesy grin

Yeah, just the same way you look desperate mentioning and seeking my attention.
Ikpu ushi
grin
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Moukandjo: 7:38am On May 04, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu, the gorilla descendant from Easternbull.
May his soul rest in the bosom of shuku okuko alabiabia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.