Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (76469 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 7:42am On May 04, 2020
rottencorpse:
Which celebrity's death made you lose appetite? Which celebrity's death made you cry? So far I'd say Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant but if I were to choose one, I'd pick the King of Pop Michael Jackson.

What's yours?

NA today I know the set of human being wey dey comment for this naira land, I just dey waste my time all these while reading these dumb comments, God have mercy on me.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Anthonyobiajulu(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2020
juice wrld 999❤
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by ayanbaba2(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
guyyyy,...Reeves died around 1964 in an air mishap? Where u dey that time??

Even Lawson died around 1976 along with his entire crew in an auto crash

maybe they met in heaven then...

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Leonard24(m): 7:46am On May 04, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

Linkin park don die!

shocked
I shock as I see am oh...please let her be sure oh
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by immaq8(f): 7:49am On May 04, 2020
Sam loco-Efe
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by boroskyuyo: 7:50am On May 04, 2020
Sam loco efe
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by DaInferno(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2020
Sam loco
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by ayanbaba2(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Sincerely, Witney Houston.

I cried. She was special to me from afar.

That woman was a bundle of talents and gifts, but a wrong choice in a spouse ended that light.

I hope broken hearts find their way home as they continue to look to you (lord)

and that man still dey alive!

her death pain me ooo!

she left the stage for Beyonce, at Least!

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by buzritchy: 7:59am On May 04, 2020
M.J- Wacko Jacko, Princess Diana, Gani Fawhinmi, FELA, Dagrin.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by ppogba: 8:00am On May 04, 2020
If DR DORA AKUNYILI qualifies to be called a celebrity then, her death is the most painful for me.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by jesmond3945: 8:06am On May 04, 2020
ScotMisile:

In your plastic mind
tell me now who
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by xhamooel: 8:07am On May 04, 2020
Fela anikulapo kuti.... legend
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Adedaniel211(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2020
Muna Obiekwe and Dagrin.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by mooxander(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2020
Mungo park
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Viciyke00(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2020
Kobe Bryant and Nipsey hussle

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by kamikaz1: 8:19am On May 04, 2020
Michael Jackson... tears dropped from my eyes before I knew it.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by emperorman: 8:26am On May 04, 2020
Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Paul Walker
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by goodnewscliff(m): 8:30am On May 04, 2020
I would have died with micheal Jackson then sha cry cry cry cry cry

Micheal Jackson and buhari

Buhari is dead to me
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Prossah: 8:35am On May 04, 2020
Fela Kuti

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Phoenix999: 8:39am On May 04, 2020
catwalq:
Linkin Park
Whitney Houston
Yar'Adua

I loved Chester Bennington... He was my favorite. I miss him so much!!
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by searchng4love: 8:39am On May 04, 2020
Nikes:

grin grin grin grin
Why bothering reverend mase. That nigga is a celebrity in the Lord grin grin grin
Why do I see this statement as an oxymoron?
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by RhemaJet7(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2020
Of course many will remember MJ the king of pop, but what about the king of martial art, Bruce Lee? Bruce Lee died in July 20, 1973, he wasn't just a great Chinese-American actor, he was very handsome too. RIP to the Legends; MJ & Lee: music & cinema.

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by chiboy1116: 8:56am On May 04, 2020
Juice wrld embarassed
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by baebeenayoka: 8:57am On May 04, 2020
Whitney Houston and her daughter
My village headmaster Justus Esiri
Christy Essien Igbokwe
Muna Obiekwe
JT Tom West
Moji Olaiya
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Kurumaru: 9:07am On May 04, 2020
SIKIRU AYINDE BARISTER... He was a mentor, source of inspiration and life tutor to me (though I never met him one on one) ... I cried the day he finally left.. May his Soul Rest in Peace..
I miss Gbenga Adeboye too.. He was a RARE gem...

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Bigbayour: 9:07am On May 04, 2020
Gbenga Adeboye Abefe funwontan
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Jarus(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2020
andrewtosin:
what of King of Pop?

I’m not a music person
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by madridsta007(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2020
rottencorpse:
Which celebrity's death made you lose appetite? Which celebrity's death made you cry? So far I'd say Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant but if I were to choose one, I'd pick the King of Pop Michael Jackson.

What's yours?

Michael Jackson

Abba Kyari grin

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Africankel(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2020
Wow. Your dad and I share same birthday.

That was how the death of Sani Abacha ruined my birthday party plan in 1998.

ObaOfUyo:
I woke up 8th June 2016 morning being my Dad's birthday to jest with my sister over a handshake with my dad by asking, "which famous Nigerian Died on the 8th of June. She replied, " Stephen Keshi" shocked shocked shocked
That one got me, was expecting an entirely different name like a former head of state famous for his apples wink
If you quote me and mention his name, you are on your own

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Willy123(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2020
Micheal Jackson and Whitney Houston! The death of these 2 celebrities pains me so much that I tears secretly for friends not to call me soft.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Icterus(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2020
Paul Walker
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by spaceacademy(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2020
music is spiritual. when mj died that night watching on stv, nepa took light i tuned to top radio it was stranger that played his songs, the next day tosin borknor dead too

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo / Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? / Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos 2015 Releases Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.