Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,315 members, 7,842,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? (6056 Views)

I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears / 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock / Osibanjo In Germany, He Appears Very Short In This Picture (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Amanda4life: 8:13pm On May 03, 2020
Please leave them alone.

They said he is okay and his family members confirmed so.

I don't know why some Ibo's are just disgracing themselves.

Did he say he needs liberation.

Christian KO Christian ni

He 8s a Yoruba and his people said he is okay

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by manuelreports: 8:15pm On May 03, 2020
Joylove2324:

Send your email so I can forward the video to you...I can't stand your stupidity anymore.
Share the video link here
I am more intelligent than you know
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Joylove2324(f): 8:18pm On May 03, 2020
manuelreports:

Share the video link here
I am more intelligent than you know
Watch here and if you don't come back here to apologize, God will judge you and your generation accordingly

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1256663025521754112?s=19

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Frankdaz9: 8:20pm On May 03, 2020
Amanda4life:
Please leave them alone.

They said he is okay and his family members confirmed so.

I don't know why some Ibo's are just disgracing themselves.

Did he say he needs liberation.

Christian KO Christian ni

He 8s a Yoruba and his people said he is okay
it's Yoruba Muslims that are saying prof Yemi Osibanjo is OK but we know everything in wrong in aso rock. That look on his face alone is enough to tell you that everything is not well with osinbajo. The simple truth is that Osibanjo is under Fulani captivity, and Yoruba Christians must rally to liberate him from core arewa northern cabals.

2 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Joylove2324(f): 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
it's Yoruba Muslims that are saying prof Yemi Osibanjo is OK but we know everything in wrong in aso rock. That look on his face alone is enough to tell you that everything is not well with osinbajo. The simple truth is that Osibanjo is under Fulani captivity, and Yoruba Christians must rally to liberate him from core arewa northern cabals.
Oya watch him here and don't forget to come back and apologize

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1256663025521754112?s=19

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Amanda4life: 8:31pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:

Are u a Yoruba Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Joylove2324(f): 8:32pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
So you actually created this account yesterday May 2, just to troll Osinbajo and Yorubas? Now i understand

3 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Joylove2324(f): 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
Amanda4life:

Are u a Yoruba Muslim?
Never mind guy, he just created this account yesterday just to troll Osinbajo and Yoruba's.

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Frankdaz9: 8:39pm On May 03, 2020
Amanda4life:

Are u a Yoruba Muslim?
Tufiakwaaaaa!!! I rather be a Yoruba Christian than deceitful Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Deputy1111(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
yes, Osibanjo is under Fulani captivity. This is the plan of Yoruba Muslims and northern Fulani cabals. Yoruba Christians must rally for Osibanjo liberation.
Some people will not mind their business, 'Osinbajo is under Fulani captivity ' says who? You better what you post or comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Deputy1111(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2020
Joylove2324:

Never mind guy, he just created this account yesterday just to troll Osinbajo and Yoruba's.
Na den, hatred is written all over their heads.

2 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Frankdaz9: 8:51pm On May 03, 2020
Deputy1111:
Some people will not mind their business, 'Osinbajo is under Fulani captivity ' says who? You better what you post or comment.
Yoruba Muslim hypocrite. Vanguardngr and the good people of Yoruba Christians are also demanding the whereabouts prof Yemi Osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by AkunaAtakasi1: 9:23pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
your own pattern of hatred and bigotry is extraordinary!
[/s]
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Adiola(f): 9:35pm On May 03, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
This is what the minority think of ibos

They are self centered, full of hatred and propagandist.
Yoruba Muslim are u oyo Yoruba or Ogun Yoruba
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9, I have been reading your posts, here, for a long time and I know for sure that your motive is to make nairalanders believe that you are Igbo, which you are not.

Your plan is to be be dishing out hatred against other tribes, so that the will have reasons to return the hate Ndigbo and you will be enjoying it.

I am not going to bash you with an empty stomach, in this era of Corona virus, rather I plead with you, in the name of the Creator to stop making these inciteful post.

Lastly, I know that you are behind the moniker Frankdoze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 03, 2020
Adiola:

This is so silly. Read my signature. I'm not one of your dick measuring opponents.

#minorityOpinion

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Frankdaz9: 9:46pm On May 03, 2020
Kwon1999:

Frankdaz9, I have been reading your posts, here, for a long time and I know for sure that your motive is to make nairalanders believe that you are Igbo, which you are not.

Your plan is to be be dishing out hatred against other tribes, so that the will have reasons to return the hate Ndigbo and you will be enjoying it.

I am not going to bash you with an empty stomach, in this era of Corona virus, rather I plead with you, in the name of the Creator to stop making these inciteful post.

Lastly, I know that you are behind the moniker Frankdoze.

it's highly erroneous to assume the post I made is inciting. Prof Yemi Osibanjo have disappeared from public for weeks. Now, he's granting interview from a dark room. what's the crime asking for who placed him there. Or are you a Yoruba Muslim that always leaves the message to attack the messenger. Lastly mind you that I'm not in any way behind the so called Frankdoze moniker you mentioned.
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Adiola(f): 9:46pm On May 03, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

This is so silly. Read my signature. I'm not one of your dick measuring opponents.

#minorityOpinion
are u Yoruba Christian or Yoruba muslim?
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Frankdaz9: 9:51pm On May 03, 2020
Adiola:
I disagree with you on this, Real Yoruba Muslims are Osun Yoruba while Yoruba Christians are Ondo Yoruba.
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by SciLab: 9:53pm On May 03, 2020
You mean Sanou balogoun the poorly cobbled clone from Benin republic? That's not Osibanjo..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by SciLab: 9:58pm On May 03, 2020
Zeboy17:

You ipob are the most senseless and hypocrite set of people...frustration, hatred had turn you guys to something else...you hate every other tribe and another way you brought religion into your senseless talk...Yoruba don’t have issue with religion, the like of Tinubu, Fashola, Amosu etc all Marry Christian and some of their children are Muslim and Christian...Kanu has really torment you peoples brain

Mentions all the 300 tribes and give instances of "hate".

yoruba is not equal to 'other tribes'. Stop your useless propaganda. grin
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by 2016v2017: 10:14pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
There is confusion in aso rock, after weeks of unrelenting campaign about whereabouts of Vice president Yemi Osibanjo, the Fulani cabal have finally decided to make him public to avoid further raising of eyebrows. This same cabals have decided to place him in a dark room, restricting his movement. Good people of Yoruba Christians, let's join hands to liberate Prof. Yemi Osibanjo from the shambles of northern Fulani cabal.
it's his business,he profit me nothing
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Topsic70: 10:15pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
This is not his office, osibanjo granted interview from the cubicle where he was held hostage hence why the room was so dark. Oh my goodness! why will Vice president and prof Osibanjo be maltreated this way.

Frankdaz9:
yes, Osibanjo is under Fulani captivity. This is the plan of Yoruba Muslims and northern Fulani cabals. Yoruba Christians must rally for Osibanjo liberation.
How arth d mighty fallen!
A once great Igbo tribe has now turned itself to d butt of jokes.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Melezenawii: 10:19pm On May 03, 2020
IPOB and hatred is like 5 & 6

Why would well meaning tribe allowed few among them to be disgracing them everyday
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by josen16322(m): 12:09am On May 04, 2020
dat man is a cowardize fool am not talkin 2 u sad sad
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 6:07am On May 04, 2020
all this nyamiri's & yoruba Cristian with there walaha.
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2020
No one trusts the government doesn't mean that everything they post must have an inside story....Na wa o
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Rickmann: 11:08am On May 04, 2020
[quote author=okefrancis post=89147934]This is not a dark room but distance and network caused the background to be like that[/quote

Even in its darkness,The VP's office is dope man. grin
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by GreenDestiny2: 11:24am On May 04, 2020
dadebayo1:

Nice one from an insider.... Please remember me in your paradise

You too noticed it.
Joylove2324, in the said paradise, tell oga that I dey one cubicle here o.

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by dadebayo1(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

You too noticed it.
Joylove2324, in the said paradise, tell oga that I dey one cubicle here o.

Abi oo... Hopefully she will remember you and I in the paradise someday grin some are truly blessed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years / Insecurity: Nigeria Delegation To ECOWAS Says Security Situation Satisfactory / BREAKING! Igbere Tv Boss DEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.