Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? (6034 Views)

I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears / 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock / Osibanjo In Germany, He Appears Very Short In This Picture (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Seetto: 12:15pm On May 04, 2020
Frankdaz9:
yes, Osibanjo is under Fulani captivity. This is the plan of Yoruba Muslims and northern Fulani cabals. Yoruba Christians must rally for Osibanjo liberation.
grin grin grin

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by malawian0000001: 10:42pm On May 04, 2020
Rat dey bite person leg, people wey for help the guy , come dey help the rat blow breeze for the guy leg.

After Osinbajo survives this one, he will understand why someone turned from Revolution now to punch newspaper reader, to pot and pan drummer boy.

Mshhew. Your brother is dying and you are more interested in optics.

Onye nwere ndi obodo a, enwero mmadu chaa.
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Naturopathic: 11:03pm On May 04, 2020
malawian0000001:
Rat dey bite person leg, people wey for help the guy , come dey help the rat blow breeze for the guy leg.

After Osinbajo survives this one, he will understand why someone turned from Revolution now to punch newspaper reader, to pot and pan drummer boy.

It's only you that understand your proverb join with your mother tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Frankdaz9: 12:21am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Rickmann post=89170429][/quote]May sango pity your soul. Prof Yemi Osibanjo is phasing out and your here admiring his office! once again, may sango pity your soul.
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Covidodo: 2:25am On May 05, 2020
Joylove2324:

Send your email so I can forward the video to you...I can't stand your stupidity anymore.
Baba , come link me up for National Hospital Abeg. Make I send email too??

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Alary: 3:16am On May 05, 2020
Frankdaz9:
May sango pity your soul. Prof Yemi Osibanjo is phasing out and your here admiring his office! once again, may sango pity your soul.
I'm so sorry for you , the topic you bring up is not actually your aim,but you are dense, your paymasters got a slow poke in a person like you. You and your ilk have been going from thread to thread to spread hate between Yorubas ,religion as that matter. Mr I say it again you are s dunce. Yoruba has passed those stage of religion intolerance since your ancestors were still roaming your villages naked .You better devise other means to divide the Yoruba Kingdom because this your foolish divide and rule tactics can't work.We are wise .
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by TheRareGem1(f): 4:47am On May 05, 2020
We wey watch him for channels TV Sabi say e no dey darkroom. You think say Villa na your Biafran dark mode? Na we Nigeria dey help Una life thy supply light. Nigeria help your ministry.

malawian0000001:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Unites The Igbos With The Dot Statement, Dot Campaign Goes Virial - Pics / Is Kemi Really Ripe For Finance Minister? / The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.