Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) (94631 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ibroslank(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
anita's brother was stupid to the extend of asking samuel if he made his sister mad
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Thebigdream: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is sad
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Silver why did u do this to my Susan, so sad right now cry cry
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ibroslank(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
anita's brother stupidto the extend of asking samuel if he made hissister mad
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by eROCK247(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kai! Your storyline is very harsh. You seem to be bent on squeezing out any hope the hero of your story should have. Let them have some measure of hope na...and why is the company against finding out the truth?
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ohhh my Susan embarassed
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adekunlated: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
I knew something like this was going to happen, silver why. cry
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ibroslank(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2020
eROCK247:
Kai! Your storyline is very harsh. You seem to be bent on squeezing out any hope the hero of your story should have. Let them have some measure of hope na...and why is the company against finding out the truth?
NOT THE COMPANY BUT SOMEONE THAT WORK THERE
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Christipsy(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Silver 1996 y Susan of all the ppl in the story??
U know see another person to replace her to the torment??
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by showgoeson: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2020
This is so disheartening I swear., pls Susan shouldn't die, you're really wicked silver
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Jesubaby: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Ah! This is too much for susan o. Silver Well done.
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by egwolopretty: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
It is well...,thanks for the update
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Lakesc: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
This wahala is way to much... Thanks for the update.
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by lonespectre: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
silver1996 the story is wonderful, i am looking forward to your next update
you should look into your spellings
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ibroslank(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2020
lonespectre:
silver1996 the story is wonderful, i am looking forward to your next update
you should look into your spellings
ATTENTION PLS
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Vidamia(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Susan is just DREAMING.......
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by skubido(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Trust you..
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by skubido(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Vidamia:
Susan is just DREAMING.......

Dream you say, shey u dey whine me ni

Abi she don dream ni
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by PresidentJosh20(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
eROCK247:
Mr smith,and not the company is against finding out the truth because it will cost him his job and the company's reputation which he is obligated to protect.Thanks and happy reading.
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 32

. "Hurry hurry..."Henry mutter with pants breathe as the nurses rolled the stretcher to the car..., Henry wasted no time in carrying Susan from the backseat of the car into the stretcher.., holding one side of the stretcher, he helped the nurses in rolling it in, his heart beat in his chest, pounding, banging, trying to get out...., he forge forward with the strecher, every second that passes, he get more scared it may be Susan's end.....

"We'll take it from here.."One of the nurses said to him..
Sweat sheen down from Henry brows as he glance up only to see they've gotten to the emergency room.., he didn't want to leave her, not in her terrific condition but he needed to obey the rules.....

His saddened eyes shift to his friend who walked to him..., Susan had told him she wanted to go to the nurse house, he was against it like he knew something was going to happen, but she went anyway..., when she called and the call ended as soon as it came and never again connected.. he knew something was wrong, so he had called his friend who owns a car and they went in search of her following the direction Susan had told him when she was trying to persuade him to follow her.., they came upon a gathering of people in the very deep of the night.., they stopped totally oblivious of what was happening...., then they decided to see what they were looking at and there she was, the girl he loves and cherish, naked and bleeding..., he remenbered how his heart took flight thinking she was dead..., realising she wasn't, he quickly grabbed her and brought her to the hospital...

"She'll be fine.."His friend Godfrey said..."Susan is strong.., she'll survive this.."

She's strong.., Henry knows that, she need to be, if not for him but for Anita....., his lips quivered as he turn his face to the emergency room again..., he looked away and took a few steps from his friend all the while muttering a silent prayer........

The early morning sun was already well risen and the green grass shone like it had its own gentle glow from within. The air felt refrigerated, that same coolness combined with moisture Henry always felt when he rise up from the bed.., he woke up suddenly when he felt a hand touched him, when he raise his head to see the person, he felt the heady pull of his dreams, beckoning him back to play..., he ignored it and wipe the remainders of the sleep from his eyes....

"Hello..."The man standing in front of him said..."I'm Doctor Larry.."

Henry stood up from the chair, when he turned his face, he caught sight of his friend standing from a chair not too far from where they were.., when he began approaching them, he shift his gaze back to the doctor....

"Please.."Henry said squeezing in breathe..."How is she..?"

The doctor sigh..."Actually that's what I wanted to discuss with you.."

Cold chills rain down Henry's spines and for the first time he was actually scared of something......"Is...."The question bubbled in his head but his mouth was too shaky to say it...., his lips quivered as he tried to open his mouth but what came out was engulfed in stutters........"Is..is she dead..?"

"No she's not dead.."The doctor replied immediately..."Actually I wanted to discuss something else with you.."

Henry took a deep breathe, the joy of knowing she's alive festering in his face....."Is it something that concerns her....?"

"Yes.."The doctor said...

"What is it..?"Henry ask immediately, his fears returning with the seriousness of his words..."Please tell me, what is it...?"

The doctor sigh, then he dropped his pen in his shirt pocket before looking up to him...."She had a segmental bone break..."

"Segmental bone break.."Henry reiterates..."What does that even mean..?"

"Her bone was broken into two piece forming a float in her tibia and fibula bones..."

"So so..."Henry chime in a rush.."So what's going to happen to her..?"

"She won't be able to walk.."

Henry stood frozen to the spot by the words.., it took him a moment before he snap out of his frozen state...."She'll be crippled...?"

"Not exactly crippled...."The doctor said..."whatever hit her legs didn't cause much damage to her femur, the femur is the strongest and largest bone in one's body that allows one to go frontward, backward sideways even rotate in and out..., there's a 20percent chance she might walk again but only if she doesn't miss her medication and daily exercise that'll be prescribed to her...."

"How long will it take for her to walk again...?"Henry ask anxiously

"I can't tell...."The doctor replied.."Maybe a year, two years, three or even more..., it all depends on her solemnity.."

Henry took a step backwards imagining how life will be for him and Susan....what is their fate...

"Can I see her now..?"He ask, directing his face to the direction of the emergency room..

"She's asleep for now.., we gave her some drugs to help her sleep.., it'll relieve her of the pain when she wakes up..., you should also consider buying her a wheelchair..."

TWO WEEKS LATER

Samuel stepped in front of the mirror, in all his grandeur and in his tailored black suit with a charming red tie, his chiseled jaw lifted with a proud, pleasant smile as he thought about the little wealth he has accumulated over the past few weeks.., it wasn't enough, he knew that and that's why he's working so hard to be the youngest billionaire....

"How do I look...?"He ask preening at his reflection in the mirror..., his voice sounding of that of any rich boy, honeyed and proud....

"You look like you.."Festus replied, his voice carrying a sarcasm that didn't go well with Samuel's ears..., he stood up from the chair and walk towards him......

"This woman.."Festus said stopping beside him.., when Samuel looked down at his feet like a nervous teenage boy with hands tucked in the pockets of his trouser.., Festus turn his face away, he nib before returning his gaze to him....."Do you even know her..?"

"Do I need to....?"Samuel ask sticking his gaze to the mirror...

"So you're just going to go there.....?"Festus ask

Samuel sigh, he preen himself one last time before shifting his gaze to Festus...."Relax.."He said walking past him to grab the bottle of perfume on the table....."I'm only going for a function, not a war...."

"With the news going around about the inspector and that girls body that washed offshore..., I think you should keep it low.."

"I've been keeping it low for the past two weeks...."Samuel said wearing the perfume...."I need to breathe, from this house, you, Success and most especially those two losers...., moreover am going for a millionaire function, not some pauper...."

"You should watch yourself..., remenber enemies are watching..."

Samuel huff and drop the perfume...."You're all dressed, where are you going...?:

"Me..!"Festus exclaimed..."I'm going out.."

"I can see that..., what I'm asking is where you're going..?"

"To run my business .."Festus said..

"What about Success.., where the hell is she..?"

Festus shrugged before the words jumped out of his mouth.."Probably shopping like she has done for the past one week..."

"Who's giving her all that money for shopping.....?"

"Someone call Samuel..."Festus said walking to the door.."Have you forgotten..., you gave her a million naira for saving your life and stopping the dead policeman from taking all your money.."

Samuel frown at the bitter truth, he look away and took a minute to look at the mirror before picking the invitation from the bed..., he glance at the name of the host of the function.., then he dropped it and walk over to the mirror with the name ringing over and over in his head..

"Madam Sansa..."He mutter to himself before taking his expensive glasses to his eyes...

Success strode towards the counter, her snakeskin heels click clacking on the marble floor as she approaches the middle aged woman sitting behind a desktop, Her skin, unblemished and perfectly toned match with the rhythm of her footsteps.., getting there, she roughly dropped the clothes on the counter....

The cashier gave her an odd gait before she moved her eyes to the ground to pick the clothes that had fallen off from the ground, when she raise her gaze to her, she set her eyes on Success hair.., Success noticed and flaunt it, the hair curled down her back in silky chocolate ripples and her wispy bangs tickled the side of her right cheek......

"I don't have all day.."Success said in a purr

The cashier quickly turn her gaze away and began calculating her money.....
"Eighty-four thousand naira..."The cashier said rudely..

Success eyed her, then she hissed before taking her ATM card out, after a successful payment, she hissed again, pick up her bag of clothes and began to make her way to the door..

Once outside.., she took out her phone, scroll to her camera with intentions of taking a selfie.., she shot herself some good photos, satisfy with the pictures, she dropped her phone back on her handbag, carried her bag of clothes on her other hand and began to walk towards the road.., she stood for a while, wondering why the opay ride she called twenty minutes ago hasn't arrived at her location...

Furious, she took out her phone with the intentions of calling again, then she saw someone, someone she never in her life wanted to run into..., when their eyes met, she quickly turn her face away and refocus her gaze on the phone....

"Oh God.."She mutter when the person she saw began to walk towards her..., she quickly spun around to walk away when he called her name...

"Success.."Henry blare out closing the distance between them..

Success rolled her eyes before she turned to face him...

For a moment, Henry just stood looking at her.., despite seeing her just two weeks ago, he was struck anew by her good looks..., more like she changed overnight...

"What is it...?"Success said even after assuring herself she won't speak first.., she guess she can't help it since a single sight of anyone related to Anita and Susan reminds her of the terrible lies she told during their visit to Samuel's house..

"You looked different..."Henry said stopping himself from gazing any further at her...

"I should..."Success replied in a total nonchalance tone.....

"Are you still with him..?"Henry ask curiously, his mind brooding over the time they went over to Samuel's place...

"With who..?"Success ask immediately..

She wasn't a good actor, neither was she a good pretender, Henry could see right through the strong facade she was wearing......"You know who I'm talking about.."

Success brows fluttered as she eyed him.....

"How could you still be with such a person even after knowing what he did to your friends....?"Ask Henry

Success frown at the question.., gosh, she hated him, hated his guts..."And who exactly are you to ask me such question..?"

"I'm just asking....., Anita and Susan are your friends.."

"They're not my friends.."Success fling back immediately...."Just because we had a little talk in the past doesn't make them my friends...., try getting your facts right before you tag friends to people..."

"So sorry...my bad.."Henry said.."But I have a question for you..., do you know Samuel sent hoodlums to attack Susan.."

Success look away without any intentions of giving him the dignity of a reply..

"Well tell that bastard i said congrats.."Henry said, his edge of anger returning in short paces..."He made her cripple..."

Success turn to his side but too slow to be friendly.....

"And if you're still with him i really pity you.."Henry added....

Success grunt, every word swung from Henry's mouth felt like she was been hammered with a nail....."Are you done..?"She ask putting her anger in check...

"How could you even watch him as he destroys other people's life..., I understand he doesn't have a conscience, but don't you have one...?"

Does she.., she knew the moments she joined Samuel, she sold her soul to the devil, and whatever the devil serves.., she have no option but to accept it in good faith...., she ignored him and set her eyes on the road again.., when she saw her opay ride driving slowly towards her.., she revert her gaze to Henry and wore a fake smile on her face..."Well I'm sorry to cut our little conversation short..., that's my ride...., Ciao ciao..."

Henry watch in anger as she get into the backseat of the car, in a twinkle of an eye, they drove away from him..., leaving him to his thoughts...

Music fills the air without effort, like the waves filling holes in beach sand; the sound rushing in and around every person in the room. Some react to the beat, others continue in chatter, Samuel looked over the people present.., each in their expensive gowns and tuxedos, There must have been at least ten people watching him, bathing in the dim yellow light of the house..., nerves were trying to take over his body, but it only improved the pizzicato of his looks....

He took the last of his tequila and abandoned the glass on the table, he look around wondering if he should stand up from where he is and walk to disrupt everyone having a chatter......, his eyes caught one of the conquest that was flaunting around a man old enough to be her grandfather, when the girl eye signalled him.., Samuel waved only to regret his action a second after....

"Do you like her..?"A female voice came from behind him.
Samuel stood up, then he turned with the alertness of the voice.., he jut his chin, totally wowed by the beautiful woman in front of him, he guess her age, probably forty, fifty...., his eyes search her finger for a ring but there was none.., with her latin looks and high cheek bones, she could call any man to seduction....

"You must be Samuel..."She said, her voice sweet and simple.

A smile circled Samuel's lips, he wasn't going to wait another minute before indulging himself in a proper introduction...

"Sansa..."Another man from behind cut in shutting Samuel up even before he opened his mouth to talk...

Samuel's eyes moved from the old man to the way he hugged her..., It was only seconds before he saw another man jumping through hoops to partake from the hug and that makes him wonder who she is...., why did she invite him to her party......

"Mr Williams."Madam Sansa said guiding the conversation with unnoticed prompts....."How long has it been.., three years.."

"And a half..."Mr Williams concluded....

"You look honorably dashing."Another man cut in walking from behind her to her front...

"Mr Fredinard..."She said taking her gaze from Mr Williams to him.."How are you..?"

"I'm just the way you left me Sansa.."Mr Fredinard said with shrug shoulder..

"When I left you.."She said, backing her words with a smile..."You didn't have a beard..."

Samuel scoff at the words, he likes her already, with her accent, he could imagine how highly practised she is at seduction.., her face and cleavage is enough to get her anything and anyone she wants...

He stood watching as they talk and giggle, when they finally left her to enjoy the rest of the festivities.., he walk up to her first with his gait high levelled.....

"Your party has been fun.."Samuel said, a smile accompanying his words...

He watch her laugh and he wonder if he was laughing to his compliments or his silly way of saying it...

"I'm glad you're enjoying it.."She replied tossing a strap of her weavon backward...

"I am.."Samuel replied pocketing his hands..."But I still don't know why I was invited to this party..., certainly I have no usefulness here.."

When she smile at him, Samuel noticed she wasn't just conventionally beautiful.., she was simply hunting.....

"Look around you Samuel..."Madam Sansa said.."Do you understand the caliber of men standing under the same roof as you..?"

Samuel look around, it was foolish of him to do so but he did anyway...

"They look wealthy..."He said, overjoyed that someone like her could notice someone like him.., never in his life could he have sworn he'll be under the same with such men....."But that still doesn't explain the reason you invited me.., I'm very sure you didn't call me out of my comfort zone just to enjoy the merry taste of your wines."

She chuckle.."Comfort zone you say...., no huzzling man have a comfort zone..., perhaps the end of the world may be one.."

Samuel nibbed.."That been said...."

"Samuel, I understand you're a busy person and like you said I won't just call you out of your comfort zone just to enjoy the taste of my fine wine, thanks for acknowledging that anyway..."

Samuel nodded and watch her continue..

"I respect you..."She said.. "Not because you got rich but because I see potentials in you..and that's the reason I'm going to offer you a proposal you cannot reject.."

Feeling as though there are radio waves in her head, Anita jumped out of the worm out foam into the floor, her craziness steal into her brain and once more, just as she had done for the past two weeks, she crunched down and began searching the floor, she pick up things only to throw them away...,  New sparks of ideas that once she would have dismissed as bizarre started to grow roots, deep roots, they started to make sense in one revolutionary eureka moment after another, cascading out of control, luring her further and further into searching other places.., she search, scattering every hook and corner of the room....

After a while, she became still, only to scream at the top of her voice a moment later.., the room door open and Andrew walked in with a teddybear in his hand.., his eyes moved around the room before he settled them on her.., she wasn't the beautiful girl he had seen the first day anymore, she was completely different, like the madness have suck out every ounce of attraction she have..., now she was just another random mad girl in the mental asylum.., but he can't possibly place his sudden erection whenever he have thoughts of her...

"My story...."Anita said shifting his gaze from him to another part of the room....."He stole my story.."She said walking slowly to search the area she had search before.

Andrew frown, when she look back at him, he added a smile to his face..."Your story is here..."Andrew said showing her the Teddy bear..

Anita frown, then in a single pace, she began to approach.., she got closer and snatched the teddybear from him...

"My story.."She said hugging it tightly to her chest...., then she dropped it and lay it on the bed..."He won't steal you again...., my precious story.., We'll light him.., no..no.."
She flicked her eyes to Andrew and stood up...."You.."She said pointing at him...."No..not you.., he stole my story..."

Andrew shook his head, quickly he spun around, open the door and walked out of the room locking the door behind him...

"Why can't that girl be mad in peace.."Andrew stated walking into Doctors Charana's office., he drag a chair from under the table and sat down before relaxing on his forehead......."She kept talking about her story. her story.. her story..., I'm getting fed up..."

Charana dropped the pen she was holding and focus her attention on Andrew...

"How is it even possible.."Andrew said.."After been this mad, she still remembers her story was stolen...?"

Charana sigh....."We have to double up her doses....., we need to make her completely forgets she ever wrote a story....."

PLAGIARIZED.... TBC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Christipsy(m): 1:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Ride on brother silver1996
Next update pls

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Thanks for the update boss

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by sly12345: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Since Henry knows Samuel is behind what happened to Susan, why don't he do something about it, he's a coward.

Matthew weldone for signing your sister's death sentence

3 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2020
I can't wait for Anita to regain her sanity.

Thanks for the update silver

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by enirock(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Somehow I think Smith may be after the money not necessarily protecting the company(blackmailing Samuel). I trust karma to do its work no matter how late. Thanks for the updates.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adeola25(f): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dr Charana is a she devil. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ibroslank(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2020
i belief sansa is a scamer

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by doctorexcel: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Wow. Thanks silver

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
sighs... she just can't forget... I hope she get better soon
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Jesubaby: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Shai!! This is truly how this life is. The wicked mostly been successful in their evil deeds. Thanks Silver.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
sly12345:
Since Henry knows Samuel is behind what happened to Susan, why don't he do something about it, he's a coward.

Matthew weldone for signing your sister's death sentence
Abi
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Jesubaby:
Shai!! This is truly how this life is. The wicked mostly been successful in their evil deeds. Thanks Silver.
You welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (50) (Reply)

The Silent Lover / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.