Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,481 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo (69647 Views)

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2020
Ganduje, man of crass. Quite unfortunate. Backyard phd.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by 4Play(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2020
Emedu:
The management of this virus will proves alot of things
Which region that is highly uncoordinated
Which region is backward in handling challenges
Which region has less value for life
Which region has been dragging this country backward
And alot more

This is moronic. Your first instinct is to bash Northerners but it's early days yet and I suspect it's only a matter of time before Kano's experience becomes a nationwide experience.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Taiwo20(m): 12:13am On May 04, 2020
SeverusSnape:
They can't keep denying it. It's obviously Coronavirus.
This is not election that you'll use security agents and underaged voters to manipulate.

Let them use and manipulate na.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by infogeneral: 12:14am On May 04, 2020
The situation is even more scary now. That means the virus spread far and wide among the Kano population because no safety guidelines were observed during the burial of those who have died.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by AnanseK(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2020
Emedu:
And alot more

Okay now go and celebrate.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by guy222: 12:24am On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
sad
Babe so you too don the smoke weed?
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by amaniro: 12:27am On May 04, 2020
We will never forgive Ganduje for this!

Ganduje is the cause of 1k people death in Kano.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by CaptainFM1: 12:31am On May 04, 2020
Emedu:
And alot more

Whatever region it is, In the end...."It's a matter of "All for one, One for All". We are are in this fight together. We need throw politics aside and fight this pandemic together glocally.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by guy222: 12:33am On May 04, 2020
It means that Nigeria has the highest death toll in africa because more than 2000 people has lost their lives for the pass 2weeks in kano alone. May God help us.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by saintneo(m): 12:37am On May 04, 2020
DonMarkuzi:
I g a m. Decipher and win big.

Igbo amaka?
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 12:42am On May 04, 2020
As First time comment ! God Save KANO
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Nobody: 12:44am On May 04, 2020
How did they test already buried people to know it was covid-19 that killed them?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Pablodtotti: 12:50am On May 04, 2020
Is it now you people are realizing its Covid 19
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Casper994: 12:53am On May 04, 2020
GOD will heal the world in this Corona virus crisis
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Anadan231: 1:01am On May 04, 2020
Lets thread cautiously as we step out to seek our daily bread later today. I pray there won't be a spike of new infections in the next couples of days.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Thegoodone13(m): 1:15am On May 04, 2020
Inter state lockdown is very important
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by kingtcode(m): 1:21am On May 04, 2020
Verbal result abi
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Kubernetes: 1:39am On May 04, 2020
Emedu:
And alot more

Bro stop the typical in born hatred on the northerners.Its very bad and inhumane that a � will continue to be happy just because a disease is killing some brethren.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Kobojunkie: 1:46am On May 04, 2020
So, with this news, this brings the number of Coronavirus dead to over 300 in Nigeria?

guy222:
It means that Nigeria has the highest death toll in africa because more than 2000 people has lost their lives for the pass 2weeks in kano alone. May God help us.

2000 ke? I read a report of about 200 mysterious deaths.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Chicastle: 1:52am On May 04, 2020
Lord Lugard you see what you caused?
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by centboy123456(m): 1:53am On May 04, 2020
Dpharisee:
Kaduna state seals off Kaduna to Kano road

is this real where did they take this picture
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Simbrixton(m): 2:09am On May 04, 2020
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by DonMarkuzi(m): 2:22am On May 04, 2020
saintneo:

Igbo amaka?

I guessed as much.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by rummmy: 2:38am On May 04, 2020
Arrewa chukwu looking at the ops right now.

Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Quantumheight(m): 3:14am On May 04, 2020
Olominira:
The coronavirus event may likely usher in young and new leadership lifestyles not only in the North but across Nigeria.

Also, I'd want everyone to know that as people are dying in Kano it may spread down South soon. Pls pay attention to your personal safety.

Moreover, save a lot of money. Things would be ugly till next year. If you have a wedding plan, pls go ahead and do it and save alot of money for yourself.

If you have access to cash, or a place to borrow look out for companies you can acquire or partner with especially in the Japan, US and European countries.

There some companies that manufacture basic things we use here that can be acquired for few cash, and start operations here in Nigeria.

Believe me, things would never remain the same after this pandemic. You must plan ahead of time.....

Olominira

Let me give more insight. Things we use everyday, like electronics, chemicals, drugs, phones, home appliances etc. As at last week Friday, more than 15k emails were sent from India to companies, Vietnam sent over 8k, Indonesia too calling on companies operating in China for partnerships. Many of them are privately owned according to a report. Some of these companies are looking for new operating sites.

However, some companies are in distressed in their home countries and you can find more information about those companies and reach out if you really want to.morning bros,pls I will like to know more about companies one can partner with in China or other companies
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Nobody: 3:21am On May 04, 2020
I need more explanation
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by mygee2(m): 3:34am On May 04, 2020
Olominira:
The coronavirus event may likely usher in young and new leadership lifestyles not only in the North but across Nigeria.

Also, I'd want everyone to know that as people are dying in Kano it may spread down South soon. Pls pay attention to your personal safety.

Moreover, save a lot of money. Things would be ugly till next year. If you have a wedding plan, pls go ahead and do it and save alot of money for yourself.

If you have access to cash, or a place to borrow look out for companies you can acquire or partner with especially in the Japan, US and European countries.

There some companies that manufacture basic things we use here that can be acquired for few cash, and start operations here in Nigeria.

Believe me, things would never remain the same after this pandemic. You must plan ahead of time.....

Olominira

Let me give more insight. Things we use everyday, like electronics, chemicals, drugs, phones, home appliances etc. As at last week Friday, more than 15k emails were sent from India to companies, Vietnam sent over 8k, Indonesia too calling on companies operating in China for partnerships. Many of them are privately owned according to a report. Some of these companies are looking for new operating sites.

However, some companies are in distressed in their home countries and you can find more information about those companies and reach out if you really want to.
Please shed more light pls
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by kayjay69(m): 3:44am On May 04, 2020
We already know the answers to all of these my brother. But the status quo still prevails. We need a concrete path forward with actionable steps. Split this country, let each go their separate route.
Emedu:
And alot more
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Yenefer(f): 3:58am On May 04, 2020
JimohMomoh:

Yenefer and Arrewa have gone into hiding.

@topic What about those that have been preparing bodies for burial in Kano all these while without PPE shocked

I pray we don't experience what happened in Ecuador.
Never u people fear dead majority of our people don't
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by 9japride(m): 4:02am On May 04, 2020
modsfucker:

Coronavirus has no respect for region or religion. US, Italy and Spain come to mind whenever issues of covid-19 fatalities are being discussed...

Meanwhile, the virus is still actively present in the Country, so you shouldn't be in a hurry to start pointing fingers, cos you're not safe... Not just yet.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's my point, we play unnecessary politics in this country. I was only trying to draw the attention of those vocal voices here on nairaland that supports government activities without having a mind of their own . If the virus should spread to other parts of Nigeria, Kano government should take full responsibility of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.