Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo (69648 Views)

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Yenefer(f): 4:07am On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake news. There's no mysterious or mass dead in Kano. It's all engineered by I-pigs and Fake bloggers,.. this fake doctor that couldn't win his primaries for like 8 times want to trend. Fake and stupid people,,,,. attention seeking mor ons. He was fired from TH, he is angry and pained, he should be ashamed of himself. working inside a makeshift container. not real hospital

PS if u quote me u arabastard
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Wickedfact: 4:11am On May 04, 2020
4Play:

This is moronic. Your first instinct is to bash Northerners but it's early days yet and I suspect it's only a matter of time before Kano's experience becomes a nationwide experience.

Kano's experience won't be a nationwide experience, it won't even get to Kaduna, you know why? Because the leadership of Kano is foolish and majority of those in Kano are stupid.
Look at Kaduna, Borno, even Plateau taking steps. Yet, Ganduje and those in Kano are living in denial. They are saying it is meningitis and diabetes. They are playing Corona Cup and shouting Ba Corona.

Whenever Kano people are tired of dying, they would obey NCDC safety instructions and obey the lockdown. Till then, let them keep doing as they like.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by jolyment: 4:21am On May 04, 2020
Olominira:
The coronavirus event may likely usher in young and new leadership lifestyles not only in the North but across Nigeria.

Also, I'd want everyone to know that as people are dying in Kano it may spread down South soon. Pls pay attention to your personal safety.

Moreover, save a lot of money. Things would be ugly till next year. If you have a wedding plan, pls go ahead and do it and save alot of money for yourself.

If you have access to cash, or a place to borrow look out for companies you can acquire or partner with especially in the Japan, US and European countries.

There some companies that manufacture basic things we use here that can be acquired for few cash, and start operations here in Nigeria.

Believe me, things would never remain the same after this pandemic. You must plan ahead of time.....

Olominira

Let me give more insight. Things we use everyday, like electronics, chemicals, drugs, phones, home appliances etc. As at last week Friday, more than 15k emails were sent from India to companies, Vietnam sent over 8k, Indonesia too calling on companies operating in China for partnerships. Many of them are privately owned according to a report. Some of these companies are looking for new operating sites.

However, some companies are in distressed in their home countries and you can find more information about those companies and reach out if you really want to.

Can you help me to get some of the companies?
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by EzeJustme(m): 4:32am On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
[s][/s]Fake news. There's no mysterious or mass dead in Kano. It's all engineered by I-pigs,.. and this fake doctor that couldn't win his primaries for like 8 times want to trend. Fake and stupid people,,,,. attention seeking mor ons. He was fired from TH, he angry and pained he should be ashamed of himself. working inside a makeshift container. not real hospital
[color=#990000][/color][s][/s]
Werey
[s][/s]
Pray against this virus for the sake of your family � members, i foresee you dieing of this virus
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by ScotMisile: 4:40am On May 04, 2020
Olominira:
The coronavirus event may likely usher in young and new leadership lifestyles not only in the North but across Nigeria.

Also, I'd want everyone to know that as people are dying in Kano it may spread down South soon. Pls pay attention to your personal safety.

Moreover, save a lot of money. Things would be ugly till next year. If you have a wedding plan, pls go ahead and do it and save alot of money for yourself.

If you have access to cash, or a place to borrow look out for companies you can acquire or partner with especially in the Japan, US and European countries.

There some companies that manufacture basic things we use here that can be acquired for few cash, and start operations here in Nigeria.

Believe me, things would never remain the same after this pandemic. You must plan ahead of time.....

Olominira

Let me give more insight. Things we use everyday, like electronics, chemicals, drugs, phones, home appliances etc. As at last week Friday, more than 15k emails were sent from India to companies, Vietnam sent over 8k, Indonesia too calling on companies operating in China for partnerships. Many of them are privately owned according to a report. Some of these companies are looking for new operating sites.

However, some companies are in distressed in their home countries and you can find more information about those companies and reach out if you really want to.
Please,can I call you?
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by ScotMisile: 4:54am On May 04, 2020
ArewaFanatic:
How did we get here? Really, how did we get here? In spite of the no love lost feeling that many Nigerian tribes bear for one another, I have always known them to exercise decorum whenever death is the topic. Seeing the deterioration in manners and frankly common sense makes me weep. Our generation is f***ed, well beyond repair. I just hope those who will come after us will not be like us. We have not learnt from history and that would be our greatest undoing.

"Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it".

"Hatred - the one thing that has caused lots of problems but has never solved one" -Maya Angelou
Hatred
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Saidfx(m): 5:16am On May 04, 2020
COVID-19 IS A SERIOUS DISEASE AND WE WILL NOW HAVE TO PAY THE OUTMOST PRICE WITH MANY LIVES NOW IT HAS FOUND IT’S WAY TO THE GRASSROOTS. [/b][/quote]

DEEP
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by potopotoking: 5:21am On May 04, 2020
[s]
Yenefer:
Fake news. There's no mysterious or mass dead in Kano. It's all engineered by I-pigs,.. and this fake doctor that couldn't win his primaries for like 8 times want to trend. Fake and stupid people,,,,. attention seeking mor ons. He was fired from TH, he angry and pained he should be ashamed of himself. working inside a makeshift container. not real hospital

Werey
[/s]

Sloppy menstruating runs ho lipsrsealed

Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by galaxy2020(m): 5:26am On May 04, 2020
Let Gandollar continue to deceive himself, we know the truth.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by potopotoking: 5:32am On May 04, 2020
[s]
ArewaFanatic:
How did we get here? Really, how did we get here? In spite of the no love lost feeling that many Nigerian tribes bear for one another, I have always known them to exercise decorum whenever death is the topic. Seeing the deterioration in manners and frankly common sense makes me weep. Our generation is f***ed, well beyond repair. I just hope those who will come after us will not be like us. We have not learnt from history and that would be our greatest undoing.

"Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it".

"Hatred - the one thing that has caused lots of problems but has never solved one" -Maya Angelou
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by naijaman2225(m): 5:47am On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake news. There's no mysterious or mass dead in Kano. It's all engineered by I-pigs,.. and this fake doctor that couldn't win his primaries for like 8 times want to trend. Fake and stupid people,,,,. attention seeking mor ons. He was fired from TH, he angry and pained he should be ashamed of himself. working inside a makeshift container. not real hospital

Werey

CONTINUE LIVING IN CLOUD CUCKOOLAND...B***H
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Yenefer(f): 6:10am On May 04, 2020
EzeJustme:
[s][/s]
Pray against this virus for the sake of your family � members, i foresee you dieing of this virus
Lol scam mer go into the church busy
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by okoolori(m): 6:19am On May 04, 2020
Emedu:
The management of this virus will proves alot of things
Which region that is highly uncoordinated
Which region is backward in handling challenges
Which region has less value for life
Which region has been dragging this country backward
And alot more

So all you are saying is that the north are value life less abi?
They are highly uncoordinated?
They handle challenges in their region all cause of their backwardness?
They are dragging us behind as well, because of the pandemic of the novel covid-19 ba?

So by your assumptions of the above claims in your sense of reasoning, we should accept the the countries that have been hard hit by the pandemic are also uncoordinated; handles challenges coz of their backwardness; they have been dragging us behind and value life less, isn't it?
So this countries are United State of America, Italy, China, Spain, Germany, United kingdom, Egypt, Russia, Netherland, Morocco, South Africa and a host of others countries and their regions as well.
I don't know how we all got to this, I swear... Our sense of reasoning into his countries by the so called young citizens are full of hatred, ill- mannered and very pessimistic to mention a few.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Nobody: 6:21am On May 04, 2020
Danarewa you have a question to answer.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by chrismago(m): 6:21am On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake news. There's no mysterious or mass dead in Kano. It's all engineered by I-pigs,.. and this fake doctor that couldn't win his primaries for like 8 times want to trend. Fake and stupid people,,,,. attention seeking mor ons. He was fired from TH, he is angry and pained he should be ashamed of himself. working inside a makeshift container. not real hospital

Werey

Na you Sabi
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by phydell(m): 6:33am On May 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Verbal autopsy has been concluded so fast?
They simply want to link as many deaths as possible to COVID-19. How else would they justify the humongous funds that has gone into the COVID-19 response all over the country?
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by NairaMaster1(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake news. There's no mysterious or mass dead in Kano. It's all engineered by I-pigs,.. and this fake doctor that couldn't win his primaries for like 8 times want to trend. Fake and stupid people,,,,. attention seeking mor ons. He was fired from TH, he is angry and pained he should be ashamed of himself. working inside a makeshift container. not real hospital

Werey

Your womanhood is a shame to women.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by LOVEGINO(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:

Werey
u get A1 for stupidity
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Ezeperson: 6:57am On May 04, 2020
chinjo:
We will not take it. Their death is caused by acute malaria, high fever, high blood pressure, hypertension and menegities.
As revealed by verbal autopsy
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by profstar(m): 6:58am On May 04, 2020
Olominira:

Olominira

Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by moriss33(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2020
If u no dey fear, why not go volunteer at any of the state hospitals in kano, they are currently understaffed.
Yenefer:
Never u people fear dead majority of our people don't
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Blazebond(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2020
This doctor is a sensationalist doctor,let them exhume the dead bodies and carry out test on the bodies before he starts talking,some professionals are too reckless with their words,coronavirus is not a death sentence and it can't just kill a healthy individual in one or two days of infection,i watched the videos of those people dying in Kano and i doubt if that was caused by coronavirus,instead of them to ramp up testing,they are already concluding so that they will ask for huge sums of money from Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by pacespot(m): 7:28am On May 04, 2020
Before nko, if it's not coro, it's coro's half brother Lassa fever. How can hundreds of people drop dead and you say it's a natural cause?
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Nobody: 7:36am On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:
Divide this country ooh

What's the advantage of we staying together ?

Let's separate ooh ...I would have been watching this thing in the news now

vision 2023
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by petitejolie(f): 7:53am On May 04, 2020
Hisbah police will fight the corona
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Pearl05(f): 8:22am On May 04, 2020
They are not being truthful. Does Coronavirus kill overnight? No symptoms at all but just keep dropping like fowls. It's either they are just counting all the deaths as that of coronavirus without testing them or they are rigging the figures to attract FG donation more than Lagos state( rigging is in their DNA).
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Staro: 8:23am On May 04, 2020
Ganduje is a fool
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Geminvert(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2020
4Play:

This is moronic. Your first instinct is to bash Northerners but it's early days yet and I suspect it's only a matter of time before Kano's experience becomes a nationwide experience.
He didn't mention northerners though,you know what they say about if the shoe fits
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Geminvert(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
Never u people fear dead majority of our people don't
"You people fear dead majority of our people don't"
And that will forever be the bane of your people,we that fear death value our lives,but the people that don't fear death don't care for their life or the life of others is it right?
I'm heavily disgusted by your comments here
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by mechanics(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2020
Wolgrace:

Initially, the Kano government politicised it thinking the mass deaths were illusions or common rates. Reason, he made use of it to siphone the funds, later which the reality of the pandemic strucked him. This is a clear evidence of egoistic, poor and visionless leader with a must-rule-mentality...
That's right, he's a failed leader, he was slumbering when his colleagues were active and up and doing.
Re: Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo by Horus(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-HPSEXaRIU

Residents In Kano Have Limited Doctors Handling The Virus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.