Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires (27059 Views)

Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Office, Osun Tells Civil Servants / We Can’t Pay March Salary In Full - Kano Tells Civil Servants / APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Nobody: 5:46am On May 04, 2020
No problem..... God bless Sanwo ori e
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by simple250: 6:05am On May 04, 2020
Having a car is not liability smiley enter your car jeje and stay safe .. smiley
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by RapistOnBail: 6:13am On May 04, 2020
Nothing will happen. You all loving the stay at home are mostly jobless or underpaid in your daily income jobs. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Rapmoney(m): 6:15am On May 04, 2020
Fake virus!

Most people shouting 'Extend the lockdown, extend the lockdown' are either lazy or jobless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Rapmoney(m): 6:23am On May 04, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Nothing will happen. You all loving the stay at home are mostly jobless or underpaid in your daily income jobs. embarassed

You're very correct.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:24am On May 04, 2020
post=89161607:
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL!!!

This is coming from some of us @[color=#006600][/color],
[s]that are first responders and at the fore front of it all.
God's able protection is all we pray for daily for everyone here.

Stay safe y'all![/s]

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Rapmoney(m): 6:26am On May 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Rapmoney(m): 6:28am On May 04, 2020
post=89161607:
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL!!!

This is coming from some of us @[color=#006600][/color],
that are first responders and at the fore front of it all.
God's able protection is all we pray for daily for everyone here.

Stay safe y'all!

Stale and boring.

Such a senseless comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by kenkel: 6:30am On May 04, 2020
You need help bro, may God see you through
Rapmoney:
Fake virus!

Most people shouting 'Extend the lockdown, extend the lockdown' are either lazy or jobless.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Rapmoney(m): 6:35am On May 04, 2020
kenkel:
You need help bro, may God see you through

Are you one of the jobless? If so, you need help!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:40am On May 04, 2020
Rapmoney:

grin cheesy
Na so o cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by stchinedu: 6:43am On May 04, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Confused puppet rookie governor....

[img]https://media./images/e6d10e214fe6db04e7651e0a7df4faf2/tenor.gif[/img]
And how is he confused?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Nobody: 7:01am On May 04, 2020
Ajibel:

Well, it's not been an easy decision to make, I don't envy the difficult position the governor is in right now. The government is already feeling the brunt of economic lockdown and feel there needs to be a balance with a gradual reopening of economic activities. Also, the state government is under pressure from the private sector who have been counting their losses and who are majorly the drivers of the state economy; a sustained lockdown could collapse the economy so a gradual easing of the lockdown with stringent measures put in place to avoid a second wave is welcome. But if things go south, ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

For a fact, we are still in the first occurrence, with rising cases, when the curve begins to flatten or attaining stability, then you can talk about second wave of cases emerging.

Lets not deceive ourselves, relaxing the lockdown was somewhat premature and ridiculous, and a major reason for things to go south.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by handsomeyinka(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2020
AgroTrade:
Everyone is confused.

I want to go to work but at the same time I don't want to risk my life.

How do I strike an equilibrium here
Just follow your heart.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by AkunaAtakasi1: 7:12am On May 04, 2020
[s]
post=89161665:

Hello bae....... in Falz's voice tongue
[/s]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by AkunaAtakasi1: 7:28am On May 04, 2020
[s]
post=89161676:
You go wail till 2096 ur neck go long, that is your President and the President of everyone in your family till 2023.

Fact of Life!! tongue tongue tongue

Now, Gbe body eeee cool
[/s]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by fedora04: 7:29am On May 04, 2020
This doesn't make sense ..you mean there are 2000 samples yet to be tested and I want to assume this people are moving about freely?

We never start.Only God can help us now

My tots
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by FrankDibor: 7:29am On May 04, 2020
Be guided
The virus is real.. wear your face mask if you must enter public transport. Always wash your hand. God will save us.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by bolaji3071(m): 7:45am On May 04, 2020
nehis234:
I repeat, watch how the cases will increase all over the country in the coming weeks.

Lifting the lockdown is not an issue, can Nigerians observe proper sanitary and social distancing directives to ensure safety? In Lagos, for example, to enter the bus in areas such as Idumota and CMS you must come in contact with other people.

At the rate of community transmission already taking place in Kano, I would expect that the government would be hesitant with relaxing the lockdown all over the country.

But then, we don't have a functioning government, what we have are people in power.

It is all man for himself. If you can stay at home, please do. If you can't, try and protect yourself like your life depended on it because it does.

God Bless All of Us

And
When there was lockdown. The cases were increasing daily. The lockdown didn't do anything about the cases.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by karkinase(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2020
post=89161607:
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL!!!
This is coming from some of us @[color=#006600][/color], that are first responders and at the fore front of it all. God's able protection is all we pray for daily for everyone here.
Stay safe y'all!
see this guy oo...which one be some of us...no be only dey roast your suya....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Peppermintflav: 8:02am On May 04, 2020
If you are going out please stay safe. I can only imagine what the headlines will be in 14 days time undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Vulcan24(m): 8:03am On May 04, 2020
I can bet anyone nothing will happen

it's just a case of justifying their uninformed decision on lockdown
the essential measures that goes with lockdown was not done and yet the cases were in trickles, if at all they were real!!!

Government should stop deceiving ppl with facts.
covid is real but not like we propagate it here.

people should go to work pls and avoid hospitals

hospital is the distribution center not the public spaces.

govt should disinfect covered n indoor public spaces
aged persons should remain indoors, not mix with younger persons
personal hygiene practised
testing centres and temp kits in large indoor spaces
social distancing esp when u visiting strangers and affluent ppl
persons with previous health concerns esp precursors of covid should remain indoor or wear mask at all times.

these are just to clear doubts but I seriously don't think the topography of Lagos and climate is going to increase the spread

this is a disease that has base origin and have stronger ties with lifestyle and travel history

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Honor10: 8:05am On May 04, 2020
Racoon:
I am not in support of relaxing this lockdown because we are in the period of community transmission with super spreader still among us.Ask Ghana for further details.

Oga! Keep quiet and sit at your fvcking house, let those that want to go out, go. Hunger is dealing with people u are talking nonsense.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Grace001: 8:39am On May 04, 2020
Mmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Fiestafetta: 8:47am On May 04, 2020
My own advice is that anybody that wants to go out should go out, protect yourself and be conscious of the whole measures just to be on safer side. But if you look at this figures released by the so called NCDC, you will petrified, terrified, honestly you will die in fear.

Only God knows what they are doing or what they stand to gain. I have taken my time to study the trend across the nation. Let me start from Ibadan that I base. Their is no lock down in Ibadan, is short, there was never a total lockdown, what we have is curfew and partial restrictions of movement, and we all know proximity of Lagos to Ibadan, we also know how connectedl Ibadan-lagos express road is to other states and northern state, despite all these, Oyo state has recorded the least if compare to state that have been lockdown in south west. Why is it like that? Is there anything that the Governor is doing differently? Are Ibadan people more cultured, learned, law abiding than Lagos and rest?

I think is because Oyo state have decided to do things differently than all these copy and paste that other governors are doing from federal government (especially APC states).

Oyo state governor does not play to the gallery of the NCDC games of permutation, probability and duplication of numbers and restrained from the CMD of UCH shenanigan but istead works with good epidemiologists and other medical professionals,

Look at what is happening in other PDP states, anambra is easing lockdown still not recording any new cases even when they reported it is in reasonable and few numbers.

The NCDC boss is exploiting President of his weakness and incapacitation for his selfish interests because I still don't know why he feels that the virus must spread to all federation while it did not spread all over the provinces in China.

Why forcing Kofi state and Cross river states to manufactured number of covid19 cases when none exist? Even when he gave them guidelines to follow before test to be carried out. By now, if their is any cases in kogi, is it not be obvious by now, the people would have been showing symptoms or probably dropping dead by now, even the doctors would have been crying out.

So finally, my point is that, don't be discouraged by all this figures out there, go out if you have any important assignment, protect yourself and observe necessary measures to keep yourself safe. Despite the lockdown in Lagos state, I have traveled to Lagos two times in two weeks without any hitches, not even all the police officers on the road that put on nose mask..

May God never abandon us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by blowjohn(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2020
AgroTrade:
Everyone is confused.

I want to go to work but at the same time I don't want to risk my life.

How do I strike an equilibrium here

Work online
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Amanda4life: 9:42am On May 04, 2020
Movicq:
Weytin i go evn type sef

Nothing
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Gideonmi(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2020
Ajibel:

Well, it's not been an easy decision to make, I don't envy the difficult position the governor is in right now. The government is already feeling the brunt of economic lockdown and feel there needs to be a balance with a gradual reopening of economic activities. Also, the state government is under pressure from the private sector who have been counting their losses and who are majorly the drivers of the state economy; a sustained lockdown could collapse the economy so a gradual easing of the lockdown with stringent measures put in place to avoid a second wave is welcome. But if things go south, ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
its good to have brain Jare. On point....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by luluman: 10:17am On May 04, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Confused puppet rookie governor....

[img]https://media./images/e6d10e214fe6db04e7651e0a7df4faf2/tenor.gif[/img]
Yeebos try & say one positive thing now
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by luluman: 10:19am On May 04, 2020
Racoon:
I am not in support of relaxing this lockdown because we are in the period of community transmission with super spreader still among us.Ask Ghana for further details.
When Nigerians were busy shouting hunger.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Hardeysuccess(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2020
Okay
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by BabyApple(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Na so o cheesy
Good morning ma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? / PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan / Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.