Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires (27055 Views)

Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Office, Osun Tells Civil Servants / We Can’t Pay March Salary In Full - Kano Tells Civil Servants / APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by drmikeadams(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2020
Fiestafetta:
My own advice is that anybody that wants to go out should go out, protect yourself and be conscious of the whole measures just to be on safer side. But if you look at this figures released by the so called NCDC, you will petrified, terrified, honestly you will die in fear.

Only God knows what they are doing or what they stand to gain. I have taken my time to study the trend across the nation. Let me start from Ibadan that I base. Their is no lock down in Ibadan, is short, there was never a total lockdown, what we have is curfew and partial restrictions of movement, and we all know proximity of Lagos to Ibadan, we also know how connectedl Ibadan-lagos express road is to other states and northern state, despite all these, Oyo state has recorded the least if compare to state that have been lockdown in south west. Why is it like that? Is there anything that the Governor is doing differently? Are Ibadan people more cultured, learned, law abiding than Lagos and rest?

I think is because Oyo state have decided to do things differently than all these copy and paste that other governors are doing from federal government (especially APC states).

Oyo state governor does not play to the gallery of the NCDC games of permutation, probability and duplication of numbers and restrained from the CMD of UCH shenanigan but istead works with good epidemiologists and other medical professionals,

Look at what is happening in other PDP states, anambra is easing lockdown still not recording any new cases even when they reported it is in reasonable and few numbers.

The NCDC boss is exploiting President of his weakness and incapacitation for his selfish interests because I still don't know why he feels that the virus must spread to all federation while it did not spread all over the provinces in China.

Why forcing Kofi state and Cross river states to manufactured number of covid19 cases when none exist? Even when he gave them guidelines to follow before test to be carried out. By now, if their is any cases in kogi, is it not be obvious by now, the people would have been showing symptoms or probably dropping dead by now, even the doctors would have been crying out.

So finally, my point is that, don't be discouraged by all this figures out there, go out if you have any important assignment, protect yourself and observe necessary measures to keep yourself safe. Despite the lockdown in Lagos state, I have traveled to Lagos two times in two weeks without any hitches, not even all the police officers on the road that put on nose mask..

May God never abandon us...
grin grin grin

How many people dem don test for ibadan?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Bimpe29: 3:14pm On May 04, 2020
Beautiful, this is what Baba Buhari should have done as well.
Owing to the recent increase in the confirmed cases of COVID-19, the earlier relaxation of the lockdown must have been rescinded.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by Fiestafetta: 4:22pm On May 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin

How many people dem don test for ibadan?
well, so far I don't know but what I know is that, the Governor made it simple by making sure testing center are operational and accessible. For instance, their is one at adamasingba stadium, anybody can just walk in to get tested. And nobody have alleged that people are showing symptoms or dying as a result of covid19 on the Street.

Neither has anybody raised alarm that he/she did not attended when the need arise....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:49pm On May 04, 2020
BabyApple:
Good morning ma.
Morning my brother.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires by BabyApple(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Morning my brother.
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos / Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center / Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.