Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations (61810 Views)

Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion / Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Dottore: 4:12pm On May 04, 2020
k
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by BigSplash(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2020
K
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Jcael(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2020
The economic impact this pandemic will have would far outweigh the health challenges we are starting to see.

3 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The earlier the better. These one now know where they stand so they can quickly improvise. Those who are yet to get the marching order should anticipate it.

Covid-19 has changed so many things for a long time to come. Brace up!
sadly you are right, alot of companies will never open for business after the corona outbreak not only in nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Mizwisdom(f): 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
This is only the beginning of several job losses. Some lazy people don't want lockdown to end forgetting that there will be irreversible damage to the economy
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
Orion01:
This one na hotel abi na building with shops[color=#006600][/color] undecided

Na apartments
I can relate, it's not easy for business owners too at the moment
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Lorenzop: 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
This isn't the first and definitely won't be the last, we keep saying it. Take advantage of the internet and make money legitimately. Join us and pay your self steadily. Nothing like referral. Just pure trading on your own with your smart phone and watch the profits roll in daily. To join search on telegram for

Bang The Options

Join us we both earn, if you don't....we still earn...The choice is yours
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by demsid(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
Wetin dey coronate?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by ud4u: 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
Na waa, this covid 19 after effect no be here
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by spirul77: 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
The building on a large expanse of land after wells carton hotels, who knows what that place is?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Criptofxt10: 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
the buhari effect grin grin
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by enemyofprogress: 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
kerry57:
Approval from Govt to lay off staff? Na govt wan pay them? I pity a whole lot of Nigerians that will be affected by these inevitable act by employers. May God make ways in the wilderness for his people. I believe God did that, he is currently doing and will continue to do for his children.
I believe that when a door closes, God had opened another if u can look deeply without momouring. He is always in charge whether u believe or not.
don't mind ngige and his master

2 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by boom99(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
It's always darkest before the dawn
Dont be discouraged just carry on
HE will not forget you
The sun will break through....

2 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Grace001: 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
Too bad for the breadwinners
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by egojeny1(f): 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
tammie24:
There are businesses that can survive the pandemic and many that can not
That's why it's good to have several businesses so you can continue to make money

Real estate should just forget it
Nobody is buying houses for now
Food business is no 1 if not the best business one can venture in because people eat every day.
See how people that are into it are cashing out every day since this covid 19.

4 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Pedrotina11: 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
People go suffer ooo...we shld learn to live with the virus, adapt and manage it until the vaccine is made...lockdown and restriction is not the solution, things is hard already

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by sureinfo: 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
hmmm, only God knows the extent of damage Covid 19 would have done by the time its over.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by oyeb15: 4:22pm On May 04, 2020
they were helping government shout "stay at home"
The stay at home now has crippled their business including those banks with intimidating STAY at home texts.

Na MTN wise pass all of them. STAY SAFE

4 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by djon78(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2020
serverconnect:
Ooh many job will be lost and investment close down after this pandemic.

When over 30 million Americans are jobless. How much more Nigeria?

It will be a very long rough ride.
Many jobs will be lost
Most especially private sector jobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Risentouch(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2020
We were hearing vision 2020 then and never knew what it could be.
It means the world being reshaped.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by FGonline: 4:24pm On May 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:
This is only the beginning of several job losses. Some lazy people don't want lockdown to end forgetting that there will be irreversible damage to the economy
respect ppl opinion,don't tag them lazy.

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by cray91(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2020
i tell you
michlins:
If I survive this 2020, nothing will scare me again in life.

It has been one hell of scary ride for me personally
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Engrgreg231(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2020
Imagine the big name hotel that started yesterday lay off its staff it means there is serious problem and we should expect more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
That Hotel was dead on arrival it got nothing to do with Convid

3 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by OgbanjeProphet: 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
We go hear am cry

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by wink2015(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2020
Captain Hosa Okubo of Wells Carlton Hotel must be writhing in great financial distress.

He just establish this hotel some few months back but Coronavirus has hit his hospitality business.

One could imagine the financial distress guys like Dangote must be going through as a result of the lockdown.

THOSE COURTING FOR MORE LOCKDOWN ARE NOW SEEING THE BAD EFFECT ON BUSINESSES.

No money to pay workers.

One man business and other private companies are first to be hit by this lockdown.

LETS LIVE WITH THE CORONAVIRUS.

Or else I see hunger looming around.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Chimookigwe: 4:33pm On May 04, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
That Hotel was dead on arrival it got nothing to do with Convid

Covid, not convid. Tomorrow now, you'll say you are a doctor in Sambisa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by goldensoul55: 4:33pm On May 04, 2020
michlins:

2020 is moimoi

The one that is more deadly is yet to come . Brace up grin
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 04, 2020
michlins:

things generally get worst every new year so expect more terrible years.

things can get better for individuals Sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Oluwatobi Al-Bakare Becomes Second Lieutenant Of US Army, Husband Celebrates Her / Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.