Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations (61806 Views)

Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion / Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by goldensoul55: 5:15pm On May 04, 2020
DateMynd44:
sharap

You are finished .

Let finish what I'm doing first

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by kizwid(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Where in the Koran is Allah referred to as "Alpha and Omega"?
and how is that affect you madam..?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by doggedfighter(f): 5:18pm On May 04, 2020
michlins:
If I survive this 2020, nothing will scare me again in life.

It has been one hell of scary ride for me personally
You will survive, dear
I will be here to read your story too
Be strong and strengthened

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by doggedfighter(f): 5:21pm On May 04, 2020
Jgoldie:
sad
Thank you sir for teaching me how to fish instead of giving me fish,I will eternally grateful to you sir.

Thank you

May God continue to answer your prayers and be with your family.
How would have I coped in this hard timesHow??

Oluwa e ma seun
What do you do, please?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by EdoBoy90(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2020
Edo Man hotel.
A billionaire hotel
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by doggedfighter(f): 5:25pm On May 04, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
That Hotel was dead on arrival it got nothing to do with Convid
Why did you say so? I do like to know
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Blackfire(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2020
lagdmark:

It seems your are totally cut off from the world, otherwise, if you're aware of the global impact of the pandemic you wouldn't comment.

Malu brother spotted
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by GamalNasser: 5:32pm On May 04, 2020
Very rough time for hotels and airlines

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Realtord43: 5:41pm On May 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
You are excited?
your Ex was among?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2020
Exterminating the black race.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Golan007: 5:45pm On May 04, 2020
I told you guys years ago.

Stop investing in hotels and put your money in industries but you wouldn't listen.

I can guarantee you, if you had been making even slippers, your business would still be going on today.

Anyway, na una sabi.

Petrol station would be next.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by michlins(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2020
doggedfighter:

You will survive, dear
I will be here to read your story too
Be strong and strengthened
thanks so much

2 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Covid, not convid. Tomorrow now, you'll say you are a doctor in Sambisa.

Thanks bro. God bless
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Trutherme: 5:49pm On May 04, 2020
Those who work in the banking and hospitality sectors should should start looking for other options.
Things are going to be tougher than they currently are. undecided
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Reference(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2020
kerry57:
Approval from Govt to lay off staff? Na govt wan pay them? I pity a whole lot of Nigerians that will be affected by these inevitable act by employers. May God make ways in the wilderness for his people. I believe God did that, he is currently doing and will continue to do for his children.
I believe that when a door closes, God had opened another if u can look deeply without momouring. He is always in charge whether u believe or not.

The goverment just wants to pretend it has any leverage on the real sector of the economy. Just hot air. No one is listening.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Reference(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2020
Golan007:
I told you guys years ago.

Stop investing in hotels and put your money in industries but you wouldn't listen.

I can guarantee you, if you had been making even slippers, your business would still be going on today.

Anyway, na una sabi.

Petrol station would be next.

Absolutely right. When Nigerians come into vast resourves they often seek these showpiece investments.that have little depth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by TemmyT002(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2020
And the thing is that you can't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Kmaestro(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2020
To imagine I once chilled at this piece of luxury. With the rate they charge for their products and services, you won't expect a thing like this. Well, it's crazy I won't lie to you.

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Sardauna24(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You got your more educated friend to start replying for you now.......

Nice to have educated friends....... wink
They must retrenched you very soon, you will remain unemployed till everlasting.so be prepared for joblessness period enjoy ur bad wishes to others,karma is a bitch
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Lexusgs430: 6:39pm On May 04, 2020
Sardauna24:
They must retrenched you very soon, you will remain unemployed till everlasting.so be prepared for joblessness period enjoy ur bad wishes to others,karma is a bitch

Full of grammatical blunders. Get that your more educated friend, to keep posting on your behalf....... wink

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Maski87: 6:41pm On May 04, 2020
These people wan make person go begin thief
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by PopeFlatino(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
I have been begging for money every where for 3weeks now just to gather up something for my treatment.

I won't stop,I got no shame now...if you have suffered chronic chest pain before u will know how am feeling,,,am dying.

I have gotten help last month from two NairaLanders but after the treatment then,the symptoms worsen.

Please help me cry please help me cry

Am no longer myself,God will protect ur Family from d pandemic I pray..amen

Help me,
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Mryacks: 7:00pm On May 04, 2020
Orion01:
This one na hotel abi na building with shops undecided

It is a fantastic hotel situate at asokoro area of Abuja. Despite it been expensive it use to be well patronised. Na woah, this life, things can just change in an instance...

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Sardauna24(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Full of grammatical blunders. Get that your more educated friend, to keep posting on your behalf....... wink
Argueing with a fool...
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Mizwisdom(f): 7:06pm On May 04, 2020
kizwid:

and how is that affect you madam..?

You're worshipping Christian God, he is the one who is referred to as "Alpha and Omega". There's no place in the koran where Allah is given that reference.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Lexusgs430: 7:23pm On May 04, 2020
Sardauna24:
Argueing with a fool...

Grammatical blunder..... The school that your father sent you to, did they teach you basic spellings?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by izubext007: 7:29pm On May 04, 2020
well may God provides a better job to those affected..........thank God for my business.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by enemyofprogress: 9:15pm On May 04, 2020
DateMynd44:
Ishilove wey dem been sack teh teh because she been lack respect towards constituted authority
you don't mean it? What did she did?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by DateMynd44(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you don't mean it? What did she did?
lshilove go snatch Seûn from Domïnique hand.
Shey u know say na Seün dey date domînique so na why Domïnique yarn say if Oga Seün no sack am she go break up with am so Oga Seün was left with no other choice than to sack lshilove so she no go spoil him marriage cheesy
Na me dey date mynnd44 sha
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by DateMynd44(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Grammatical blunder..... The school that your father sent you to, did they teach you basic spellings?
you dey argue with aboki
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations by Lexusgs430: 10:17pm On May 04, 2020
DateMynd44:
you dey argue with aboki

At times, the truth needs hammering..... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Oluwatobi Al-Bakare Becomes Second Lieutenant Of US Army, Husband Celebrates Her / Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.