Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer (62945 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Nigerian Beauty Therapist Jailed In UK For Sexually Assaulting A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by seanwilliam(m): 5:56am On May 04, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by chukwugoziegi: 5:56am On May 04, 2020
JAOS:
let her face the law

I agree. I'm pretty sure she does that to her husband if she's got any.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by stevups(m): 5:56am On May 04, 2020
If the woman is mentally ill, nothing could be done.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by piggyyeaster(f): 5:56am On May 04, 2020
IPOB miscreants will say the woman is not coward
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by LibertyRep: 5:56am On May 04, 2020
The police was swift in punishing the officers that assaulted a woman the other time.

Now they should ensure that this assaulted officer too get justice otherwise every Tom and Dick will feel it's cool to harras and assault policemen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Spallanzani: 5:57am On May 04, 2020
You'all saying nonsense. From the video it's apparent it was the police man that slapped the woman first according to the narration of that woman but the police didn't record that part. Although I'm not supporting attacks on force men, the police knew what he did, he didn't stay calm on purpose, fear eruwa people, if they end up unjustly treating the woman, those guys may not live to tell the story. If you know you know!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Wickedfact: 5:57am On May 04, 2020
Kaymaxi2222:
Lol....... To me I will never ever believe Nigerian police. The woman was making accusations at the police officer that he slapped her. Plus the video didn't start from the beginning of the matter. So my conclusion is those police officers did something to provoke the lady just to get that reaction out of her and then film it.............. Rubbish publicity stunt lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So, after provoking her, the right thing is to start slapping an ASP? I'm crying for the woman already.

By the time they move her to State Command, what they would do to her, she would be hearing of prison and she would be happy about it as it offers her reprieve.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:58am On May 04, 2020
mjbaba:
Commend him??

Didn't they hear the part where he slapped her first

Yes ooo maybe you should and and slap these recruit then you go understand say the Assy ASP get restrain no be small

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by jasent2020(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2020
Eulalia:
Some women got the nerves. Like seriously, what would make you raise your hand on a man? I can hardly do it to a fellow girl like me how much more a man.
you just won my heart, come marry me nan ?
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Lifestone(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2020
mjbaba:
Commend him??

So, that gave her the justification to slap him repeatedly like that. Even if your claim is true, that's self help and its criminal in law.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by flyingdutchman(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2020
Good question! Why would you slap a womn? Married woman first oh! If the cop were a civilian, would he be happy that a cop slapped his wife
ProfDview1:
Thank God she will be charged

But why slap the woman at first?

Never heard dt any US or UK police slap sumone just like that.. Even though our police are mad, that woman deserves 6 months in prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Biafra1stson: 5:59am On May 04, 2020
NAIRALANDERS DONT FEAR POLICE AGAIN SEE HOW TO BREAK THEIR HANDCUFFS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8r9bpkHRJU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by frozen70(f): 5:59am On May 04, 2020
Nemere2020:
Following the viral video where a woman was seen assaulting a policeman

https://www.nairaland.com/5833164/oyo-woman-slaps-policeman-trying#89141740

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_lWy-efSg

The Nigerian Police has reacted:

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/3855778747797489/

I appreciate the conduct of the police officers

Now this is what is expected from them, if a civilian has assaults them, they should maintain their peace video it and let it go viral

The officer knows that if he should raise a finger on her, its dismissal but now the reverse is the case

She must face it, that's an assault

If she doesn't get prosecuted other women will continue from their

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by anambraamaka: 5:59am On May 04, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Kurtis02(m): 5:59am On May 04, 2020
Better
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by hilfinity(m): 5:59am On May 04, 2020
[right][/right]
OrestesDante:
angry angry

Many people above me just dey comment shii***. The woman said she was slapped by the police before doing that.

The police assault hundreds of civilians everyday, so why is this NPF quick to react on this.. OP even claimed the stood like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered, na Jesus?

No mind the zombies above with their senseless comments.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:59am On May 04, 2020
ProfDview1:
This woman is a single mother
Yes only single mothers are frustrated like this. That is why I warned my guys to be careful when dating a single mother. They are always frustrated, bad tempered....

If a woman can be slapping a police man like this, only God knows where the husband is now.

But but but
But why slap the woman at first?

Never heard dt any US or UK police slap sumone just like that.. Even though our police are mad, that woman deserves 6 months in prison

Do you have the video when he was slapped

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by SalJay(m): 6:00am On May 04, 2020
Though i don't support the woman's action, An investigation into the matter is needed. The said woman alleged that she was slapped by him while eating in the presence of her children. That is seriously serious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Nobody: 6:01am On May 04, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Good question! Why would you slap a womn? Married woman first oh! If the cop were a civilian, would he be happy that a cop slapped his wife

When it comes to beating, is there any segregation BTW married woman and single woman ni?

Simple, they shud not have slapped her first.
She is single mother, she is frustrated... Slapping her led to her releasing her frustration on the police man grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by funmilade4real(m): 6:01am On May 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Vikynas: 6:02am On May 04, 2020
Yoruba people abeg translate everything wey she talk for English though the two na fools Sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Kaymaxi2222(m): 6:02am On May 04, 2020
Wickedfact:

So, after provoking her, the right thing is to start slapping an ASP? I'm crying for the woman already.

By the time they move her to State Command, what they would do to her, she would be hearing of prison and she would be happy about it as it offers her reprieve.
what the woman did was bad no doubt, but then the video is stupid and an uncalled for publicity stunt........ So let the police shut he f up. Did they reacted like this when those things called police were killing harmless Nigerian up and down?...... To me those polices have clear intentions and knows what they are doing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by favour32(m): 6:02am On May 04, 2020
mjbaba:
Commend him??

Na who present e case wella with correct evidence nai get upper hand.
Dat woman go hear weeeeen!
If e come out e go be like lamb or dove.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Nobody: 6:03am On May 04, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

Do you have the video when he was slapped

I don't need it but I know that the police did wrong for slapping her at first..

They obviously did sumtin wrong to the woman but she took it too far..

Any thing that has Over like over dose, over eat over Sabi over beat is too much

She took it too far.. A slap or two wud av been okay for the officer grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Heineken(m): 6:03am On May 04, 2020
Even neighbours dey call her to stop still she no stop. She's very stubborn. I wonder wetin the husband dey face inside... It's wrong.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by kingthreat(m): 6:04am On May 04, 2020
The woman was actually slapped by the police before the videoing. But unfortunately, the world will react to what they saw. The woman used her stupid temper to put herself into trouble. She could have held him without slapping him.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Addey22(f): 6:05am On May 04, 2020
Nemere2020:
Following the viral video where a woman was seen assaulting a policeman

https://www.nairaland.com/5833164/oyo-woman-slaps-policeman-trying#89141740

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_lWy-efSg

The Nigerian Police has reacted:

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/3855778747797489/

The police man slapped the woman first. If you listen to the video she reached after he slapped her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:05am On May 04, 2020
Darn!
The Police gotta shoot @some pipu
Show em' they don't give no fuxk

If yo really bout the money then Don't be screaming on a hunnid, Nigga run up you a $Milli

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Wickedfact: 6:06am On May 04, 2020
Kaymaxi2222:
what the woman did was bad no doubt, but then the video is stupid and an uncalled for publicity stunt........ So let the police shut he f up. Did they reacted like this when those things called police were killing harmless Nigerian up and down?...... To me those polices have clear intentions and knows what they are doing

The woman is stupid for assaulting a Policeman. She thinks he's her useless husband that she can beat at will? She would smell pepper.

She was stupid for assaulting a Policeman and falling into the trap of the Police. They would use her to shine and make her a scapegoat. Just watch.

They may throw her in prison and hide her case file. No records. She would be forgotten in prison.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Lifestone(m): 6:07am On May 04, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry

Many people above me just dey comment shii***. The woman said she was slapped by the police before doing that.

The police assault hundreds of civilians everyday, so why is this NPF quick to react on this.. OP even claimed the stood like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered, na Jesus?
Your comment reels of ignorance. Assuming that your claim that the officer slapped her first is true, she does not have the right to slap him repeatedly in such manner, ( even if the man is a civilian) its called self help and not acceptable in our criminal justice ( thats an arm for an arm). The option available for her was to sue for damages and make a formal report of the incidence.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Kaymaxi2222(m): 6:09am On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Wickedfact post=89161944]

The woman is stupid for assaulting a Policeman. She thinks he's her useless husband that she can beat at will? She would smell pepper.

She was stupid for assaulting a Policeman and falling into the trap of the Police. They would use her to shine and make her a scapegoat. Just watch.

They may throw her in prison and hide her case file. No records. She would be forgotten in prison. [/quot] Exactly, "trap" for the fact that the whole thing was glaring its a trap, if I will be the judge then I will minimize the lady's punishment
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by segun18(m): 6:09am On May 04, 2020
The title is wrong ..from the conversation in Yoruba...the Police officer in Question must have roughhandled and slapped the woman earlier on.

The Video has obviously been edited by the Police to support their narrative.

Believe and trust the average Nigerian police officer at your own peril .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier Beaten In Warri For "Stealing IPhone" (pics) / How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police / Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.