Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer (62947 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Nigerian Beauty Therapist Jailed In UK For Sexually Assaulting A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by femi4: 8:09am On May 04, 2020
Lifestone:

So she severally vslapped the Officer back. How does that justify her?
Whether one or several slaps, they both assaulted each other. Stop being bias
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Nobody: 8:09am On May 04, 2020
skyhadi16:

Eulalia afraid catch you? grin grin grin that woman is a sister to James Bond o.

Anyway I hope justice is served both ways, who ever slap first or who offend who.

smiley
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Goldengold2(f): 8:10am On May 04, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry

Many people above me just dey comment shii***. The woman said she was slapped by the police before doing that.

The police assault hundreds of civilians everyday, so why is NPF quick to react on this.. OP even claimed the stood like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered, na Jesus?God bless you for this comment, they started the video when the woman retaliated. It is well

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Goldengold2(f): 8:11am On May 04, 2020
mjbaba:
Commend him??

Didn't they hear the part where he slapped her first
Abi oo
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by brainhgeek(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2020
She said the policeman slapped her first
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Cantonese: 8:18am On May 04, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry

Many people above me just dey comment shii***. The woman said she was slapped by the police before doing that.

The police assault hundreds of civilians everyday, so why is NPF quick to react on this.. OP even claimed the stood like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered, na Jesus?

Maybe you are not aware that police personnel are assaulted everyday by people who think police people are nothing. Armed robbers shoot police people at sight. That uniform makes the targets daily. That does not erase the fact that there are irresponsible ones among them.

Would that lady have slapped a SARS officer in that manner, even if the officer slapped her first? You and I know that she would have signed her death warrant instantly.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by MhizJoyce(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2020
Eulalia:
Some women got the nerves. Like seriously, what would make you raise your hand on a man? I can hardly do it to a fellow girl like me how much more a man.
Really? Then you're my type of lady. How can I connect with you
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by bcashy: 8:20am On May 04, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Ohh i see!
He was an ASP, probably highly enlightened and courteous as his job demands.
She should have tried it with a seargeant, or corporal she for know say ogogoro and water no be the same thing.

I swear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin

But the woman don buy job ooooo

I wonder wetin her husband go dey pass through in the house grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by dalass(f): 8:25am On May 04, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Ohh i see!
She should have tried it with a seargeant, or corporal she for know say ogogoro and water no be the same thing.

If you understood what she said in the video, you won't say the officer was enlightened...

She said he came to her house and slapped her!... That I believe incensed the lady to lock his shirt and boldness to slap him back. The cunning officer made sure to record her retaliation and right there she was told that they will 'train' her!

The woman was in her residence and seems she opened shop which isn't a big deal.. Just telling her to close shop is enough not slapping her up to show brute force..Nigerian policemen are tigers to women and weak civilians but cats to armed robbers and book haram... Idiots!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by otipoju(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2020
Spallanzani:
You'all saying nonsense. From the video it's apparent it was the police man that slapped the woman first according to the narration of that woman but the police didn't record that part. Although I'm not supporting attacks on force men, the police knew what he did, he didn't stay calm on purpose, fear eruwa people, if they end up unjustly treating the woman, those guys may not live to tell the story. If you know you know!

That is the koko of the matter. The police man knows what many do not. The woman also believes in something that is beyond physical. She fit be senior winch and the man be like insect for where she dey.

Asides that sef, slapping a grown woman while she is eating peppery food is enough to loose ones sanity.

Na wetin dey pain the woman be that say police slap am with pepper in her mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Nobody: 8:28am On May 04, 2020
ProfDview1:

Kindly give me her number..

I will be happy licking her pussy while she is kicking my ass gringrin
she is a single mother you are afraid of single mothers remember? grin coward!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by ModestGal(f): 8:28am On May 04, 2020
I have never raised my hands on people before, no sensible female would raise her hands on a Man because it is sure beaten.
I only beat children when they have been beating me and I have been telling them stop or if they continue to jump on me after warnings, and it would only be a slight tap on thier bumbum. Some people are animal
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by seanjy4konji: 8:29am On May 04, 2020
You are all mad from bottom to youebprwsidwnt buhari...

When was the last time police officers were called upon when they best the hell out of innocent young boy on the street packing them like sardines inside cell for no offense...

You are all mad.

Cry foul if soldier beat police..when police beat innocent igp will be no where to be found..police weh dem a oppose deh drop grenade inside their patrol vehicle..
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2020
Eulalia:
Some women got the nerves. Like seriously, what would make you raise your hand on a man? I can hardly do it to a fellow girl like me how much more a man.
Look how I just fall in love with you for ur above comment
I despise razz agbero girls more than anything
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Nobody: 8:30am On May 04, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry

The police assault hundreds of civilians everyday, so why is NPF quick to react on this.. OP even claimed the stood like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered, na Jesus?

You really don't know what's going on

1. Is there any evidence that the police man first slapped the woman? Was it caught on video the same way her's was caught on video slapping the police man. Can she prove it in court that the police man slapped her first?

2. Let's now assume the police man first slapped her, do you know that's not even the right way for her to address this issue. Even though Nigeria police are useless, you don't slap a police man because if you do, you will be fighting the state/government.

3. The NPF was quick to react to this because they want to use the woman as a scape goat for all the assaults other policemen have suffered in the country trying to enforce the Lockdown. By the time they are through with her, body go tell her.

It's a pity she will now bear all the consequences of previous assaults again men of the NPF. She really fall for her Village people hand grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Awoleesu(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Awoleesu(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2020
ojun50:
In six months a week's time the woman will come and tell us how police is ur friend
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Miracle1991: 8:34am On May 04, 2020
ProfDview1:

When it comes to beating, is there any segregation BTW married woman and single woman ni?

Simple, they shud not have slapped her first.
She is single mother, she is frustrated... Slapping her led to her releasing her frustration on the police man grin
can you show us where she was slapped?
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by aminusodiq(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2020
profolaolu:
That is it, if it was the police that slapped the woman, that is where #EndNigeriaPolice will start to trend.
is either u dnt undstnd Yoruba or u lack data to watch d video!!! d woman kept asking d policeman why he slapped her... D video isn't complete...!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by laurel03(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2020
Luckysbab:

Begged them to allow her keep breaking the law? What sort of useless sentiment is this?

The weather condition in that video showed time was way beyond the 7pm curfew deadline in the state.
the shop is also is house where she sleep and she annoyed because they slapped her. Why would they slapped her? For what?.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by sinkhole: 8:43am On May 04, 2020
stanliwise:
The calmness of the police officer has made situation worse for the woman, the only hope the woman has right now is
1. I think she is a single mother
2. She is a woman
3. Covik 19 pandemic is making situation bad for prison inmates so police are avoiding detention.

Aside this her punishment would be raise to infinity.
according to news, she is a single mother with eight(8 ) children shocked
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by aminusodiq(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2020
Miracle1991:
can you show us where she was slapped?
u talk as if u dnt knw hw brutal d police can be... grin maybe u one of dem. grin grin 20# and 50# plus transfer from gboys don full ur pocket so cool
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by aminusodiq(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2020
Cantonese:

Maybe you are not aware that police personnel are assaulted everyday by people who think police people are nothing. Armed robbers shoot police people at sight. That uniform makes the targets daily. That does not erase the fact that there are irresponsible ones among them.

Would that lady have slapped a SARS officer in that manner, even if the officer slapped her first? You and I know that she would have signed her death warrant instantly.
u ar simply talking in d rubbish
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Offpoint: 8:46am On May 04, 2020
To those who don't understand yoruba please don't comment.

The officer started the assault on the woman first, probably when the cam wasn't rolling.

He only kept calmed cause cams have started rolling, so he could saved his job.

Either ways, they are both wrong
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2020
the policeman slapped the woman first na,and then she return it.so to me oo,its still 1-1.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by swaz(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2020
He came in mufti without uniform to imposed the law is that how is been done or is that how he is been taught at the police training school ?, she doesn't know that he is a police officer he slapped her and out of anger and frustration she slapped him back multiple times thinking he is a bandits.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry

THE WOMAN WAS SAYING REPEATEDLY IN YORUBA THAT THE POLICEMAN FIRST SLAPPED HER

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Nobody: 8:54am On May 04, 2020
"Like a lamb led to the slaughter?"

The sensationalism is too much grin
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by afecgivers: 8:55am On May 04, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Ohh i see!

Forget! Depend on the woman's connection! With one phone call, the story will change. Imagine she is a general's wife.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2020
THE WOMAN WAS SAYING REPEATEDLY IN YORUBA THAT SHE WAS FIRST SLAPPED BY THE POLICEMAN

WHAT RIGHT DOES THE POLICEMAN HAVE TO SLAP THE WOMAN?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Daremee: 8:57am On May 04, 2020
I tire for this country
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by ModestGal(f): 9:00am On May 04, 2020
Mindofhisown:
You are a smart guy. The woman step over board by repeatedly slapping the officer. From the clip, after slapping him the first time, he deliberately asked her if she is done. At that point in time the woman would have held on his uniform( however it is crime to hold on to officers' uniform, though I stand to be corrected) and start crying thereby weeping public sympathy to herself. I guess anger had the better part of her. Being a grow up woman, Life experiences would have taught her to employ anger management in situations like this.

The woman was actually slapped by the police before the videoing. But unfortunately, the world will react to what they saw. The woman used her stupid temper to put herself into trouble. She could have held him without slapping him.
Sorry, the world is no more foolish. Watching the video I can see that the policeman is at fault for assault, and he met with with an already angry woman. No, we will support the woman, because we can clearly see her crying children, and heard what she said

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier Beaten In Warri For "Stealing IPhone" (pics) / How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police / Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.