Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer (62946 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Nigerian Beauty Therapist Jailed In UK For Sexually Assaulting A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Awoo88: 6:10am On May 04, 2020
Olalan:
The policeman is a rare breed of the Nigerian police force. The woman don buy correct Job
The officer is not any rare breed. He probably saw the camera and ask his men to stay calm. The woman own is finished.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Nobody: 6:10am On May 04, 2020
Lifestone:

Your comment reels of ignorance. Assuming that your claim that the officer slapped her first is true, she does not have the right to slap him repeatedly in such manner, ( even if the man is a civilian) its called self help and not acceptable in our criminal justice ( thats an arm for an arm). The option available for her was to sue for damages and make a formal report of the incidence.

Mr lifestone shove your dead opinion into your ass**

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by baysol: 6:10am On May 04, 2020
Nemere2020:
Following the viral video where a woman was seen assaulting a policeman

https://www.nairaland.com/5833164/oyo-woman-slaps-policeman-trying#89141740

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_lWy-efSg

The Nigerian Police has reacted:

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/3855778747797489/
This na the tin we they talk way one stupid bi..ch they say woman power. I think she for follow her go station join in more slapping den go train am never to raise her dirty hands on man wey fit kill you and learn to respect a man. She thinks say na the yeye tins she dey do with her husband. She go know say action get level. The kind hunger wey make her so angry take they hit a man like drum. Den go tame that anger for am in prison. Body go soft am well well wen den finish with am. Which kind behaviour be this like alligator pepper. Yeye woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Rilwayne001: 6:11am On May 04, 2020
I'm not sure the woman is mentally alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by FlordFlorez(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry

Many people above me just dey comment shii***. The woman said she was slapped by the police before doing that.

The police assault hundreds of civilians everyday, so why is NPF quick to react on this.. OP even claimed the stood like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered, na Jesus?

No mind them. Hypocrites everwhere! They have all forgotten that policemen have killed even more than coronavirus in the cause of fighting it as at mid-last month. Meanwhile, NPF didn't react then cause they were not electronegative. Mtcheew...
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by baysol: 6:13am On May 04, 2020
Rilwayne001:
I'm not sure the woman is mentally alright.
No be so den all be?
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by zedegit: 6:16am On May 04, 2020
ibksiv:
At least make him suffer wetin other civilians dey suffer without provocation.

This is stale and obsolete already. You need to upgrade your robot to version 7.5 reloaded.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by OgundeleT(m): 6:17am On May 04, 2020
Police suppose to try and investigate the matter before reacting. The woman said the police slapped him and neither the police or his colleagues denied this on the clip. Though the woman was wrong, but, something must have led her into holding only the man and not others

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Successmind(m): 6:19am On May 04, 2020
Monkey don go market, she no go come back...
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by baysol: 6:19am On May 04, 2020
FlordFlorez:
No mind them. Hypocrites everwhere! They have all forgotten that policemen have killed even more than coronavirus in the cause of fighting it as at mid-last month. Meanwhile, NPF didn't react then cause they were not electropositive. Mtcheew...
Who be these. You see where he slap am. Why una no dey use una head. If someone don slap am before you think say such person go tolerate 4 consecutive slaps as we see so. I guess she's making that up to rally pity from bystanders. This one na habitual trouble maker. Abeg try another one in the name of solidarity. Even if at all must she take law into her hands. If she was home and locked down they wont come to her bedroom.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Maykanu: 6:19am On May 04, 2020
Obliviously the police officer is a rare breed, but from the look of things he slapped the woman first, this was not captured in the video.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Nobody: 6:21am On May 04, 2020
Spallanzani:
You'all saying nonsense. From the video it's apparent it was the police man that slapped the woman first according to the narration of that woman but the police didn't record that part. Although I'm not supporting attacks on force men, the police knew what he did, he didn't stay calm on purpose, fear eruwa people, if they end up unjustly treating the woman, those guys may not live to tell the story. If you know you know!

Fear wetin if they come for her tell eruwa to go release her. She don turn most sort after criminal for the whole of Ibadan now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by skyhadi16(m): 6:21am On May 04, 2020
Eulalia:
Some women got the nerves. Like seriously, what would make you raise your hand on a man? I can hardly do it to a fellow girl like me how much more a man.

Eulalia afraid catch you? grin grin grin that woman is a sister to James Bond o.

Anyway I hope justice is served both ways, who ever slap first or who offend who.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by abdsamad(m): 6:22am On May 04, 2020
ProfDview1:

U r right and wrong at the same time

Fine she was assaulted but she took it too far..
If her neighbors cud be calling her from behind, then trust me she is a very stubborn woman

That's a woman who has been wronged. In all likelihood the person she's slapping also knows that he wronged her.
We're praising the perpetrator for having the patience to not continue assaulting his victim, in all likelihood.

She didn't go too far. That behavior is essentially a cry for help in the face of helplessness. She obviously knows these men can do terrible things to her but at that point flight/flight/freeze takes over.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:23am On May 04, 2020
Dunno what d Bleep she's sayin buh I kno a whole lot transpired...

Not ordinary even tho the clip wasnt acted well..

Less pay! Not impressed!!
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:24am On May 04, 2020
ProfDview1:

I don't need it but I know that the police did wrong for slapping her at first..

They obviously did sumtin wrong to the woman but she took it too far..

Any thing that has Over like over dose, over eat over Sabi over beat is too much

She took it too far.. A slap or two wud av been okay for the officer grin
It is well known that if a woman accuse a man of anything, nobody will want to listen to that man. I am not the type of person that will believe anything a woman says. It's good that you are the kind but If you have seen a situation where a woman lie and frame an innocent man, you will know that God gave women clever traits which can make them exhibit dramatic arts of a snake. Since there is no evidence that he slapped her, I won't believe he slapped her. Besides, nobody in that scene accost or condemn the officer why he slapped the lady. She just use that guise and the video recording to take undue advantage of the situation. That video can fool some but not me

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by simhosting: 6:25am On May 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Nobody: 6:26am On May 04, 2020
abdsamad:

That's a woman who has been wronged. In all likelihood the person she's slapping also knows that he wronged her.
We're praising the perpetrator for having the patience to not continue assaulting his victim, in all likelihood.

She didn't go too far. That behavior is essentially a cry for help in the face of helplessness. She obviously knows these men can do terrible things to her but at that point flight/flight/freeze takes over.

Listen to me boy, she took it too far..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Vikynas: 6:28am On May 04, 2020
Who the video help FG share money give us for this lockdown period no way una dey check who get 5k and above for account.. bigger Fools
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by chemberlin(m): 6:30am On May 04, 2020
My take on this issue is this. That woman I don't blame her ooo..let us think twice. That place could be her house cos some women sleep inside their shop. And if you see what she is selling it food stuffs..pepper, vegetable oil and palm oil, onions so that to me is allowed. Now from what she is saying. She was eaten when the officer came and asked her to park up. She told the officers she will when she is done eating and the officer in question slap her( I believe that cos officers hate when they are disobeyed especially when they have junior officers with them). So for her to brotherly hold that man on his shirt no police uniform it cos he slapped her and she has looked at him that how can a man who is not on uniform slap her of which she might even be older than him that drove her action. She didn't just give that guy those slaps if he didn't assault her at first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by lomprico(m): 6:30am On May 04, 2020
Kaymaxi2222:
Lol....... To me I will never ever believe Nigerian police. The woman was making accusations at the police officer that he slapped her. Plus the video didn't start from the beginning of the matter. So my conclusion is those police officers did something to provoke the lady just to get that reaction out of her and then film it.............. Rubbish publicity stunt lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I agree with you.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by shugabasbn: 6:30am On May 04, 2020
Don't trust Nigeria police. She saidbwhat was her offence why did officer slapped her while she didn't commit any crime but stupidly she slapped the man back but funnily the video didn't start from beginning n we couldn't see what the policeman did to her. They intentionally left that side out of their video
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Obidon1(m): 6:31am On May 04, 2020
The woman must have an atom of madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by frankmoney(m): 6:32am On May 04, 2020
That video isn't complete
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by jrusky(m): 6:33am On May 04, 2020
I think that woman has issue or probably police must have offended her or killed a member of her family before because the woman is a tiger but if I'm correct I heard her in the original video posted out yesterday saying how dare the police office to slapped her if I'm correct does that mean one of the officer slapped her first or what

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by yommen: 6:33am On May 04, 2020
ibksiv:
At least make him suffer wetin other civilians dey suffer without provocation.

Iberiberic!
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Spallanzani: 6:33am On May 04, 2020
pickatyou:

Fear wetin if they come for her tell eruwa to go release her. She don turn most sort after criminal for the whole of Ibadan now
Which Ibadan, how's Eruwa and Ibadan related. So you think she's not already in police custody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by Unrated900(m): 6:34am On May 04, 2020
Now IGP can re-act to the professionalism of the officer.
How about the un-professionalism acts carried by the SARS OFFICIALS IN KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS
@IGP i greet you specially sir May your days be long.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by chemberlin(m): 6:34am On May 04, 2020
baysol:

Who be these. You see where he slap am. Why una no dey use una head. If someone don slap am before you think say such person go tolerate 4 consecutive slaps as we see so. I guess she's making that up to really pity from bystanders. This one na habitual trouble maker. Abeg try another one in the name of solidarity. Even if at all must she take law into he hands. If she was home and locked down they wont come to her bedroom.
Use your head..if you don't understand Yoruba language ask for it to be interpreted to you. If she is making that up why is no one from the other police officers deny it right there..why is the officer in question not deny it right there..which is the normal thing to do..No one will get such accusations during live video and won't immediately debunk it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by femi4: 6:34am On May 04, 2020
profolaolu:
That is it, if it was the police that slapped the woman, that is where #EndNigeriaPolice will start to trend.
If you watch the video and understand yoruba, you ll know that it was the officer that slapped the woman first. The woman said "you slapped me while eating pepperish food" unfortunately that part wasn't recorded.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by nedekid: 6:34am On May 04, 2020
ProfDview1:
This woman is a single mother
Yes only single mothers are frustrated like this. That is why I warned my guys to be careful when dating a single mother. They are always frustrated, bad tempered....

If a woman can be slapping a police man like this, only God knows where the husband is now.

But but but
But why slap the woman at first?

Never heard dt any US or UK police slap sumone just like that.. Even though our police are mad, that woman deserves 6 months in prison

Did you watch the video? The woman was assaulted by the police man first and hence her reaction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:34am On May 04, 2020
If civilian slap police officer first nobody wants investigation into the evidence but if police officer slap civilian first, they will demand a crucifixion of the police officer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier Beaten In Warri For "Stealing IPhone" (pics) / How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police / Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.