Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun (92926 Views)

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Opens Fire On Churchgoers In Ebonyi, Kills Mother Of 7 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by SerikiAbdul001(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2020
How do u even feel after reading what you just wrote! The mother sex starved and her daughter's husband should be the satisfier

lawman88:
the lady is not wise. Instead of attacking your husban, you killed your mother who have been sex starved for a long time
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by foolbuster: 10:30pm On May 04, 2020
Neddyogu:

U're the one clearly not engaging his faculties. U say a guy sleeping with his mother in-law isn't a case of incest, just "normal" cheating ( whatever that means). Do well to look up the meaning of the word. The world has gone mad anyway so I can't blame u or ur Ilk. Sick lowlives everywhere

Yes, there is nothing wrong in sleeping with your mother-in-law no more than something wrong with masturbating, both are vices and your mother in law is not your mother nor are you even remotely related by blood, She may as well be a total stranger especially if she's young. Mother in law is just a name!
You are just a victim of social conditioning and a dead log the the advancing humanity needs to do away with.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Legendguru: 11:42pm On May 04, 2020
Lost world
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by GistFullGround: 11:55pm On May 04, 2020

PLEASE LET HER BE!

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by ProfChris10(m): 12:39am On May 05, 2020
That's to say the mother had her at age 16. Wetin Musa no go see for gate?
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Oksman(m): 12:52am On May 05, 2020
apostle96:
The is an ADULTEROUS ACT.
The husband must be punished according to traditional law....and the daughter charged for manslaughter. The body of the mother be cremated.

I rest my case.

Its not incestuous but adulterous
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by typicalgamer(m): 1:59am On May 05, 2020
if na BRAZZERS NOW DAUGHTER GO JOIN THE FUN
WE'RE TOO OVER SENSITIVE
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Icebreaker212: 2:00am On May 05, 2020
Vacancy[color=#990000][/color] we are looking for someone with a graphic design and social media marketing skills. Full time job. Zoom interview on Friday the 8th of May. This is a new account so if I don’t reply you dm me on my instaa username _nancyjj (on my profile I am putting on a black bumper jacket and a white writing on it)
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by seunfape(m): 4:34am On May 05, 2020
shagasha:
Fake story
very fake
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by 9jaRealist: 4:50am On May 05, 2020
apostle96:
The is incestuous act.
The husband must be punished according to traditional law....and the daughter charged for manslaughter. The body of the mother be cremated.

I rest my case.

It's NOT. ...
They are NOT blood relatives.

The worst thing about this is...
While Ms. Hot-head is in prison (assuming she's not hung), dude can go out and marry another wife.
>
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by ZeusP(m): 5:34am On May 05, 2020
Indiscipline
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nwa4336(m): 6:26am On May 05, 2020
shagasha:
Fake story

Some people will not believe as they believe dat nothing like coro in NIGERIA. Lol
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by davidudo(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2020
For you to End your mom life with your own hands is very bad.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Oharina(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2020
IceLip:
3sum for make sense na
you watch too much xvideo movies.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Casemiro(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2020
lawman88:
the lady is not wise. Instead of attacking your husban, you killed your mother who have been sex starved for a long time

* Did you notice the ages?

if true, then lady's Mom must have given birth to her at 16 Years old
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Ojiofor: 3:17pm On May 22, 2020
End time mother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.