Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun (92927 Views)

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Opens Fire On Churchgoers In Ebonyi, Kills Mother Of 7 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 04, 2020
Husband is sex starved, daughter's mother is sex starved , so the daughter should have just taken it easy
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by bolabadmus38: 6:02pm On May 04, 2020
She would have walked away to suppress the anger. Very unfortunate. Some women shameless. The best way out is to continue to listen to the word of God and prayerful. The word of God will guide us and prayer will avert such evil happening around us.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2020
Meninmen:
I served in this state. Sorry to say, but Yoruba women are one of the most loose women in Nigeria. Many of their married women have no iota of shame. A married Yoruba woman can sleep with a boy young enough to be her last born.

The only state that comes close is Benue (as i was told). I have not witnessed Benue's own, but for Yoruba women, forget it.

Funny enough, most of the married women are more promiscuous than their single ladies.

Someone else,can tell better about women from your side?
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by tulabh: 6:07pm On May 04, 2020
I smell lies... How can the mother be 44yrs and d daughter 29? Did the mother have birth at age less than 14? 44 years old woman still sexing??
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Donbabaj: 6:21pm On May 04, 2020
tulabh:
I smell lies... How can the mother be 44yrs and d daughter 29? Did the mother have birth at age less than 14? 44 years old woman still sexing??

Did you read the gist at all? They said somebody was a sex addict, you are still doing analysis and wandering. undecided

RIP.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Captaincold: 6:28pm On May 04, 2020
She married a motherf****r
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by BrainRider: 6:38pm On May 04, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/daughter-kills-mother-over-sex-with-her-husband/
I smell fish in this story.
Mother 44
Daughter 28
If my math no fail me, difference=16
It is well.

Na wa for osun people
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2020
You supposed cutoff your husband prick too nau
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Paulot001: 6:49pm On May 04, 2020
Again, two wrongs make the matter worse.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Badestman: 6:56pm On May 04, 2020
Women are irrelevant
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by MansoryMX(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2020
lawman88:
the lady is not wise. Instead of attacking your husban, you killed your mother who have been sex starved for a long time

Didn’t you read where she said her mama Toto na BRT Bus or u just want to misbehave
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by MansoryMX(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2020
Onyekachi419:
You know your mother wayward Ness and you allowed her in your house.

Now the man that slept with ur mother will be with another woman

Anger bad
Learn how to walk away and cry

This is the most painful part and she will rot in jail. If na me be that woman I go swear give that man. Shameless man! Your wife own mother on her your matrimonial bed. I think they have been doing it even before this very visit. Some men are beast in human form!
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by MansoryMX(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2020
Ykc2:
Austria is getting back to normal, I cant wait to enjoy my summer bicycle

Bro how I travel down there for someone with a virgin passport and no criminal record of any sort?
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by umarshehu58(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2020
I am just imagining if this was coming from the North. We for don dey hear am 4 more than a month
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by gnaira(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
undecided
imagine! The days are evil and that is why we have to be careful of everybody. Some parents are not worth to be called parents.

For those of you saying "fake news", you are probably young or inexperienced. When I saw what the parents of a man did to him recently, I knew that having GOOD parents is a privilege.
Looking at their ages.
Mother 44 and Daughter 28; that's a gap of 14years.
It's no surprise the mother could do that
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Pat081: 7:47pm On May 04, 2020
Read again pls
lawman88:
the lady is not wise. Instead of attacking your husban, you killed your mother who have been sex starved for a long time
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Onyekachi419(f): 7:47pm On May 04, 2020
MansoryMX:

This is the most painful part and she will rot in jail. If na me be that woman I go swear give that man. Shameless man! Your wife own mother on her your matrimonial bed. I think they have been doing it even before this very visit. Some men are beast in human form!
Exactly my thoughts they have been doing it
They just get caught only God know for how long
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by NaijadrivaCars: 7:48pm On May 04, 2020
Jewelbaby01:
Don't mind all these babies that come here to babble like this is a playground for toddlers. They probably know nothing about life. I blame the people they inherited the left over phones and brains from. They are probably these kinda parents. Thanks for typing something sensible. Sense isn't common at all these days.

cool
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Authe508: 8:02pm On May 04, 2020
I expect nothing less from a mother that gave birth at age 16.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Shanana1(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2020
apostle96:
The is incestuous act.
The husband must be punished according to traditional law....and the daughter charged for manslaughter. The body of the mother be cremated.

I rest my case.

Great Judge of our time. You try...
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by pacespot(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2020
She could have gone for the husband first if she was wise, she can easily take care of the mother later. Now the husband who got your mother killed is still out there, while your mother was just 44. Except you find a good lawyer, this man will walk free out of this mess and marry another woman. He can easily argue there was nothing happened between him and your mother but you got obsessively jealous. Well anger can really blindfold people. Trust anyone over sex at your peril at this volatile time.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Tundex911: 9:25pm On May 04, 2020
So e do dey happen for real life Last time I check na for movie
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Neddyogu(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2020
foolbuster:

If both agree why not? But thats not the issue. You said what the man did was incest but its not.

Assuming it was the mother he had first met and married rather than her daughter would you have complained?

The bolded means that was NOT the case. The fact that the man is married to her daughter, abolishes the propeity of sexual relations between them.
Secondly, marriage to her daughter has made the man family. Sex between them is incest.

I don't know where u are from, or how old u are, but there are lines u don't cross in matters of sexual relations.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by nass4real: 9:42pm On May 04, 2020
IceLip:
3sum for make sense na
chaii,see reason
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by foolbuster: 9:46pm On May 04, 2020
Neddyogu:

The bolded means that was NOT the case. The fact that the man is married to her daughter, abolishes the propeity of sexual relations between them.
Secondly, marriage to her daughter has made the man family. Sex between them is incest.

I don't know where u are from, or how old u are, but there are lines u don't cross in matters of sexual relations.

Its not about age or where i'm from its about logical thinking. The only lines you don't cross in sexual relations is sleeping with your own blood.

You agree that there is nothing wrong with the man having sex and even marrying the mother if he did not marry the daughter. So whats the difference between what the man did and regular cheating then?

That man could have married the mother and then cheated with her daughter too.

This is just cheating. No big deal. THINK!!!
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Mentorme: 9:46pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:
Useless girl...can't ur mother taste what u hv bin eating? Haba don't b stingy
Is that what your prophet taught you?
In as much I'm not supporting killing of her mother, your comment is very shameful!
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Neddyogu(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2020
foolbuster:

Its not about age or where i'm from its about logical thinking.

You agree that there is nothing wrong with the man having sex and even marrying the mother if he did not marry the daughter. So whats the difference between what the man did and regular cheating then?

This is just cheating. No big deal. THINK!!!

There is no such thing as "normal" cheating. The fact that he married her daughter makes him her Son-in-law! Gosh! Have u no sense of decency? Where the heck are u from?
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by ernieboy(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2020
BrainRider:

I smell fish in this story.
Mother 44
Daughter 28
If my math no fail me, difference=16
It is well.
Na wa for osun people
a 16 year old is biologically capable of giving birth.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by lozanni(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2020
lawman88:

It was pent up anger against her mother who she accused of being sexually promiscuous right from when she was a young girl.
It's possible that she had lost a couple of bfs' in the past to her mom and this was the final straw.
The lady wanted to kill her husband also, the dude was lucky to escape.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Adau123(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2020
Woman,knowing the kind of mother you have,you for safe her life by going to the market together with her.You can't safe keep goat in hyena cage.And my advice to ladies don't say i left my mommy with my husband,gone a days when satan was busy sleeping,your mother can be side chicks to your husband.Don't give them space whenever she visit you thank you.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by foolbuster: 10:06pm On May 04, 2020
Neddyogu:

There is no such thing as "normal" cheating. The fact that he married her daughter makes him her Son-in-law! Gosh! Have u no sense of decency? Where the heck are u from?

You have a brain but you are not using it. You are just shouting "blue murder!!" senselessly.

It is you that sees nothing wrong with the man sleeping with the mother, it is still you that sees something wrong with the man sleeping with the mother. Now understand i am in no way supporting cheating but if you can not assign the same magnitude of offence when the man cheats with any other woman then its just folly. What you are doing right now Is just foolish. You are blinded by sentiments so you are not reasoning well.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Neddyogu(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2020
foolbuster:

You have a brain but you are not using it. You are just shouting "blue murder!!" senselessly.

It is you that sees nothing wrong with the man sleeping with the mother, it is still you that sees something wrong with the man sleeping with the mother. Now understand i am in no way supporting cheating but if you can not assign the same magnitude of offence when the man cheats with any other woman then its just folly. What you are doing right now Is just foolish. You are blinded by sentiments so you are not reasoning well.

U're the one clearly not engaging his faculties. U say a guy sleeping with his mother in-law isn't a case of incest, just "normal" cheating ( whatever that means). Do well to look up the meaning of the word. The world has gone mad anyway so I can't blame u or ur Ilk. Sick lowlives everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.