Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun (92924 Views)

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Opens Fire On Churchgoers In Ebonyi, Kills Mother Of 7 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by bigiyaro(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2020
apostle96:
The is incestuous act.
The husband must be punished according to traditional law....and the daughter charged for manslaughter. The body of the mother be cremated.

I rest my case.
which tradition? the man's or the woman's or the daughter's? the man is free jare, who is the witness?
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by bigiyaro(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2020
lawman88:
the lady is not wise. Instead of attacking your husban, you killed your mother who have been sex starved for a long time
no mind the foolish lady,the husband is free to move on while she rots in jail.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Charly68: 4:09pm On May 04, 2020
The dead adulterous woman was under a curse. Possibly she was instrumental to her husband's death and the placed a curse on her...she will rot in hell forever. Useless nympho
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Advancedman(m): 4:11pm On May 04, 2020
lawman88:
the lady is not wise. Instead of attacking your husban, you killed your mother who have been sex starved for a long time

Did you read at all
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 04, 2020
I served in this state. Sorry to say, but Yoruba women are one of the most loose women in Nigeria. Many of their married women have no iota of shame. A married Yoruba woman can sleep with a boy young enough to be her last born.

The only state that comes close is Benue (as i was told). I have not witnessed Benue's own, but for Yoruba women, forget it.

Funny enough, most of the married women are more promiscuous than their single ladies.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Drizzy5001(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2020
Since u already know, what she's capable of doing, why didn't you ask her to follow u to d market ? angry The husband sef na better he-goat undecided
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by thatsleepboy1: 4:17pm On May 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
undecided
imagine! The days are evil and that is why we have to be careful of everybody. Some parents are not worth to be called parents.

For those of you saying "fake news", you are probably young or inexperienced. When I saw what the parents of a man did to him recently, I knew that having GOOD parents is a privilege.

Gist us what you saw na. I love stories alot.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:23pm On May 04, 2020
The girl acted under the old testament spirit where the law stipulated death by stoning for such acts.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by skedman(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:
Useless girl...can't ur mother taste what u hv bin eating? Haba don't b stingy

I had to check your profile to see how you look like but you look gorgeous compare to what you just wrote .
Is that how you share your man with your mum?
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by jeromestarks: 4:29pm On May 04, 2020
No wonder she gave birth to her at 16.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by enemyofprogress: 4:29pm On May 04, 2020
Rubbish! Only you fit chop the thing finish? Very stingy and selfish girl.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by enemyofprogress: 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:
don't mind the girl. How far? Are you still coming tonight as discussed?
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Binismaeel: 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Sani29(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2020
It is well...even inside the well.#ENDTIMEINDEED#
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by castrol180(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:

Is that how you do your own thing, even when you're a guy?
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by gwama: 4:46pm On May 04, 2020
What will you use this murder madam for, when you know the habits of your hen, what surprises you? You are the one going to go to jail, you even risk the death penalty. Anger is a bad counselor. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Gkemz: 4:47pm On May 04, 2020
Impromptu decisions taken under rage always come with future regret. I remember when I was younger, I had a quarrel that led to a fight with my best friend as a result of a heated argument and misunderstanding, and out of rage I picked a sharp matchet knife and the opponent picked a bottle. As I raised my matchet, I remembered kirikiri but it took the grace to resist the urge to kill at that moment. Immediately I dropped it, he dropped his bottle. I apologized to him and we hugged after the third party talked senses into us. Thank God for the huge third party that held me thereby preventing me from unleashing my rage.

The summary is that rage is bad. It blindfolds and impairs your vision of realizing the future consequences of your action.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by manuelreports: 4:49pm On May 04, 2020
Another fiction by
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by DavidEsq(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Come Beer Barn or CAC HQ make I tell you. tongue
All these kidnappers sef

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Jewelbaby01(f): 4:52pm On May 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
undecided
imagine! The days are evil and that is why we have to be careful of everybody. Some parents are not worth to be called parents.

For those of you saying "fake news", you are probably young or inexperienced. When I saw what the parents of a man did to him recently, I knew that having GOOD parents is a privilege.
Don't mind all these babies that come here to babble like this is a playground for toddlers. They probably know nothing about life. I blame the people they inherited the left over phones and brains from. They are probably these kinda parents. Thanks for typing something sensible. Sense isn't common at all these days.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by jasman1: 4:55pm On May 04, 2020
Nawaoo for PM Express. It could very well be fake news
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:

see comment!
how myopic!!
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Carizworld22: 5:04pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:
Oga u are very stupid
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by oluwasegun007(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2020
apostle96:
The is incestuous act.
The husband must be punished according to traditional law....and the daughter charged for manslaughter. The body of the mother be cremated.

I rest my case.

Justice makanaki.. Weldone za
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:

Hope you will smile and rejoice when your mother bleeps your husband too

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Tremple8v: 5:22pm On May 04, 2020
Sharp guy 3sum tinz , But a life was lost along the journey. Too bad
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by factoryreset: 5:27pm On May 04, 2020
apostle96:
The is incestuous act.

I rest my case.

Bad judge
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by piro2rule: 5:27pm On May 04, 2020
I am sure she must have told her mother about his sexual prowess and she decided to confirm it. This is sad anyways; may everyone involved get the punishment they deserve.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by frozen70(f): 5:44pm On May 04, 2020
She over reacted

She should have just left that moment and pack her mother's things to leave the house and then face the husband

Now they will go to jail

Her mother must have been staving of sex
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Temysteve(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2020
apostle96:
The is incestuous act.

I rest my case.
this your own judgement get as E be oo.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Temysteve(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2020
lawman88:
see the trash dis 1 is saying again
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Temysteve(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:
Future Ruth Shodeya. Eti madt ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.