Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says (55507 Views)

Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" / COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by lozanni(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2020
Blackfire:
The next president after buhari...

North 2023
No vacancy in aso rock

angry Its too early to smoke that thing
We are talking about how he did not tackle the Covid issue in a timely manner and you are talking of something else
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Nobody: 10:07am On May 04, 2020
you know all these and still relaxes lockdown?
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Damntruth(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2020
This guy is an idiot ..you were waiting for federal govt..go and ask Elrufai if he waited before shutting down Kaduna state ..ode man
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2020
The PTF set up by Bubu have failed woefully. Lack of testing centres especially in a highly populated state like Kano shows how clueless and inefficient they have been. Their only usefulness is the daily appearances at press briefings with nose masks. Very shameful
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Alanpoza007: 10:12am On May 04, 2020
sassysure:
He has gotten the attention he was looking for.

And I read he is a medical Dr. Is that true?
You couldn't have read such anywhere cos it's false. I guess because he's addressed as Dr. Ganduje, that's why you thought he's a medical Dr. He isn't. The Dr he is called is because he has a Ph.D in Public Administration from UI, even though he doesn't behave like someone with even a first degree.
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by legba1(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2020
orisa37:
IS THIS NOT "AFOWO FA? CAUSED BY YOU AND THE GODS ARE ANNOYED? AMINU KANO IMPORTED MARTASINE AND HIS BLOOD SUCKING GROUP INTO THE STATE HOUSE. ISN'T THAT WHY HE DIED IN MISERY?

Some folks Sabi history ehnn
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by seanjy4konji: 10:14am On May 04, 2020
Its your family matter
I don't interfere with such issues.

Dollar man that should be cooling off in jail now in saner climes
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Enwhen(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2020
Diamonddris:
Ayade said he will send one million nose mask to kano state... Ayade should be arrested for mocking kano state... He is full of scam.. God decided to punish cross River state by giving us Ayade as a governor

And Ayade is the best to far ...CLEAN SHEET....no case
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Nobody: 10:23am On May 04, 2020
Africana1123:
But you keep asking for 15b undecided

give him that 15b in dollars today and he will unlock the lockdown saying kano is corona free now
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Realadey(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2020
Na now u know? U just wanted that 15billion so bad,that's why u decided not to lockdown,u even had d gut to relax it when u even know that people are dying seriously. Well it is ur cross o,carry it. U should have used part of those dollars na before this thing escalated but u are not there to serve people but to continue stashing d money

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by rukell(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2020
This man is so problematic
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Horus(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPIYhtWzMrA

He's burying more bodies, but the Nigerian government denies it's Covid-19
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by turawaa(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2020
I'm still imagining how Kano presented This man as a governor.

I see Sanusi as Governor some day
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by loosecanon50(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2020
temptnow:
Ganduje is mad. At first he was more concerned about getting N15 billion from Abuja.

Mumuu man, Corona kill una there

cheesy grin
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by conyema12(m): 10:41am On May 04, 2020
Whatever a man Soweth let him reap.
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Nobody: 10:41am On May 04, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy Gandollar have now fully understand what reasonable people have been shouting while he was busy obsessed with useless intraparty politics, removing Emir Sanusi & salivating over a phantom $15B from FG.

You better prepare for morbidity & mortality.Thank goodness other neighbouring states like Kaduna are not taking chances so you will carry your cross alone.Kindly remember this is not an election case you may wish to rig with almajiris or security agents.

Many people outside Kano seem to misunderstand Ganduje's spat with Sanusi. I guess if you're a governor and the traditional ruler in your state connived with your opponent in the previous election and almost costing you the seat you'll let him go scot free, right? In fact you'll go to his palace and shake his hands for almost ousting you. Sanusi dipped his hands into the pot of politics, and unfortunately with all his intelligence he got burnt.
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Nobody: 10:54am On May 04, 2020
Initially he thought it was a joke, and a means to extort 15bn naira from FGN
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Femeto: 10:55am On May 04, 2020
So you know you are in trouble.
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by rebranded(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2020
This is the worst Governor in Nigeria.

No wonder Sanusi could not work with him. We will continue to see the true Ganduje with the corvid.

FG needs to make sure he doesn't take Nigeria down with his greedy/politician approach to a serious matter.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Switruth: 10:56am On May 04, 2020
Why do our politicians use this sentence “ I can assure you”. ? The same Ganduje that refused the kwankwaso hospital as an isolation center. Kano is overwhelmed now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by olawonder(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2020
Our fellow Nigerians frm the East have resorted to using the web and social media for cursing, abusing, slandering, blackmailing and backbiting other Nigerians!
What makes you think that a hole at one end of the boat isn’t a concern for the other end? We all sink if one part of Nigeria is dying, it’ll potentially get to the rest of the country... are u this stupid?!!!
Stop insulting, abusing and bullying the other sides of the country, if u don’t hv any meaningful opinion to give, then view the news and move on to another post!
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Nathan308(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2020
Na now day break for ur side. Foolish governor
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by modupeleke(f): 10:58am On May 04, 2020
I reside in Kano, my people we need from God and men.
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Staro: 11:00am On May 04, 2020
Ganduje is mad
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by modupeleke(f): 11:00am On May 04, 2020
I reside in Kano, my people we need help from God and men, I work in private school, in my school, no work no pay.
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Yakubu113: 11:12am On May 04, 2020
If he is just realizing that Kano is In trouble now then I think Governor Ganduje has a very serious problem #clownsinpower

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by winj: 11:24am On May 04, 2020
Now is a good time to spend some of those million dollars he was caught stealing on video.
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by mbjsuki(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2020
It is not too late to make amends. Call Sanusi, apologize to him and make things right!
All what the man has been saying shouting on roof tops about are beginning to manifest. When the just rule ,justices,peace and progress are recorded but this not the case for the wicked in power! History will never be kind to this man no matter what except he makes right the wrongs.
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Pizzle1234(m): 11:31am On May 04, 2020
All for 15bn
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Mofpearl: 11:43am On May 04, 2020
Didn't he reject a hospital donated as an isolation centre?
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by TheVerdict: 11:58am On May 04, 2020
Some Governors are not fit to lead. These guys should know that the population of their states is more than some countries in Europe and they STAND alone. In the circumstance, having an isolation and a test centre should have been the primary targets. Kano is a hot zone right now because of carelessness. Sad!
Re: COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says by Encyclopedia1: 12:13pm On May 04, 2020
Bros, how far with all the Dollars u collected? Use it to make sacrifice for the gods na. cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' / Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.