Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Visa Validity Information - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Validity Information (377 Views)

BREAKING: US Extends Tourist Visa Validity To 5 Years For Nigerians / Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE / President Buhari Launches 10-Year Validity E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Validity Information by emi89: 9:07am On May 04, 2020
Please I need information. I'm granted turkey Visa is due to expire before the end of May. I have not been able to travel since it was granted because of the travel restrictions due to coronavirus
I want to know what happens if it expires before airline commences operation. Can the Visa be extended ?
Re: Visa Validity Information by Nobody: 9:09am On May 04, 2020
emi89:
Please I need information. I'm granted turkey Visa is due to expire before the end of May. I have not been able to travel since it was granted because of the travel restrictions due to coronavirus
I want to know what happens if it expires before airline commences operation. Can the Visa be extended ?
What type of Visa.?
Re: Visa Validity Information by emi89: 9:44am On May 04, 2020
Tourist
Re: Visa Validity Information by sobastical: 10:35am On May 04, 2020
It can be renewed and that's after the whole lockdown has been eased globally

(1) (Reply)

In The United State, An American Is An American, All Are Immigrants / FG To Retain Passports Of Travellers To Nigeria / Most Dangerous Places Around The World That Are Not For Fearful People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.