Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves (78083 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage / COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos / Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Collinsanele: 8:57pm On May 04, 2020
afroniger:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/05/03/anxiety-in-kano-over-continuing-deaths-people-leaving-ancient-city-in-droves/amp/

Please Kano state should be isolated at this moment in time.
Nobody leaves, nobody enters, otherwise, they would fully spread it to neighbouring states.
This is no time to be sentimental or to show tribalism.
Truth be told, NCDC needs to really step up their game, from the look of things, we haven't even reached the peak.
Ghana recorded 60% spike in covid-19 cases after they eased their lock down, only God knows how ours would be.
I think we should synergize with Madagascar, they have above 100 cases with no death, it's no fluke but the fact that they have an effective solution/treatment.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by wonder233: 9:35pm On May 04, 2020
Too long, I didn't read
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Razy75g: 11:54pm On May 04, 2020
Head slamming Bastards. Die
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Icebreaker212: 2:10am On May 05, 2020
Vacancy we are looking for someone with a graphic design and social media marketing skills. Full time job. Zoom interview on Friday the 8th of May. This is a new account so if I don’t reply you dm me on my instaa username _nancyjj[b][/b]
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by armyofone(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2020
Leaving in droves is not good because some may already have the Virus and spreading it (asymptomatic)
They should be made to stay where they are, stay safe, washing hands, mask up, exercise daily and pray.
Kai Nigerians! They even labeled it mysterious!
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by olisaEze(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2020
Look everyone should stay where they voted for this repressive administration o! It’s not after loading votes from the famous 3 Kardashian states, u now want to export ur diseases to the weak 5%ers! Mumuric shud come and stop his brothers now o! Remain in ur states and continue with ur Coronavirus football tournaments. Ndi ara!!!
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Realadey(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

There is nothing we can do unless God intervene undecided
yeah,nothing for now but a time is coming when it will become intolerable anymore and division will come
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Codedrock(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2020
Seun:
We need a national strategy for managing the disease. Interstate Movement restrictions
are not the answer. We have to monitor every major city or town in Nigeria and respond rapidly to test, isolate and treat people before they spread it further. This is not a Lagos problem, Abuja problem, or Kano problem. It’s a global problem which calls for a global strategy, but for political reasons the best we can do is to treat it as a national problem with a national solution. The idea that you can protect your state by blocking your border when people are dying in the next state is preposterous. It we are not monitoring all areas of the country simultaneously, the places we are not monitoring will become the next epicenters of the disease. The states claiming no confirmed cases today could be the next Kano in the next two weeks. Coronavirus does not respect our arbitrary geographical boundaries. We have to tackle it with a coherent and uniform national strategy.
i disagree with this. there should be no restriction for states with low amount of corona cases but states with high cases like Kano and lagos should be contained for a while. I mean we dont even know how many silent cases are there in Kano yet to be tested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.