Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (78192 Views)

Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Sagay212: 4:17pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

don't get me involve in your Yoruba/Igbo, girls trading business

Be proud of who you are... cheesy cheesy angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Covidodo: 4:17pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

because you have never left Yoruba land.

my tailor back then is a Yoruba man who have spent years in Delta.

he speaks Igbo. even his wife and kids are very fluent in Igbo
How's Delta Ibo land grin wink
This 'we south south' guy is really funny .
You are a liar bro. Thought you've been denying your Ibo heritage all along .

The Yoruba tailor never existed .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Sunshineg5(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Gyong(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2020
Seen comments from nairalanders fighting tribal war breaks my heart. Why will a man after reading such a news comment by saying good for them. Others are comparing what happens during civil war to this. Igbo vs Yoruba war, etc. With this behavior we will continue to be enslaved by the useless political elite if we don't unite and fight every evil destabilizing our nation. Arab spring begins with youths like we all years ago. Wise up guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Mrchido: 4:18pm On May 04, 2020
tatatar:
Reading the comments,no single condemnation of the act has come from igbos instead they're still attacking other tribes.
when someone enter to condemn act but you see people attacking entire tribe for the crime it is expected they defend themselves by attacking other tribes doing so for they are not saint and are equally bad.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by MichaelDuf: 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
astana1:
Girls who fled Boko Haram attacks are being enslaved and rapped by human traffickers (igbo's) who then sell thier babies in Enugu. This is disgusting!!!

Bastard.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by YungMillionaire: 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

I am from the Southsouth so I can speak .

no one in the Southsouth ever said we want to unite with southwest.

we see politics and life differently so how can we unite with them?

Neither do we want unity with the Southeast. SW and SE can continue fighting with each other, we will stay out of it.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Iceberg3: 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
astana1:

Sorry. I am Hausa and a Yoruba man will never do this. They are not this wicked.

To hell with you...do you and your people ever lash out to the open blood letting and spilling boko Haram and killer fulani herdsmen like you've been doin on this thread?

4k U and your hatred for the people God have already blessed.

You hate them this much,you do you and your evil govt wet their pants whenever they are drumming ipob beats?!
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by MichaelDuf: 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
This thread is long because it says igbo in the titile.

Yorubas have come out of their caves
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
Covidodo:
How's Delta Ibo land grin wink This 'we south south' guy is really funny . You are a liar bro. Thought you've been denying your Ibo heritage all along .
The Yoruba tailor never existed .
the Asaba part of Delta speak Igbo. that is where I grew up.

you can believe whatever you want but know that Kiki or Kikiola is a Yoruba name

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by StubbornGENIUS: 4:21pm On May 04, 2020
Sagay212:

Lol...so doing prostitution translates to running a state? Is that how you people run your states in the SE? By having 95% of your girls prostituting their lives away. Your fellow ipod brothers selling gala and lacasera in traffic are the ones patronising the ash.awos from the SE and having unprotected sex with them.

I wonder why many of you don't like staying in your states. Is there something chasing ya'll out of that region? With all the billionaire chest beating?
well, if your leaders are running the state well they should have flushed out those prostitutes but they can't. why? because your leaders and wealthy men patronize sex workers the most and without protection too. And remember that majority of the yeye tailors and herbal doctors in the East are yorubas. I wonder why they can't do their business in the west

2 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by DFERENCE: 4:22pm On May 04, 2020
I feel so bad that before we learn to love we are thought by our elders to discriminate, hate and hurt each other, all in the name of tribe,ethnicity and religion, innocent girls fell victims of a wicked act and instead of looking for a way to help or show sympathy, you look at the fact that they were Hausa's, pls did Mariam and Roda fight in the Nigerian civil war? These are girls looking for a way to survive and they fell victims of this horrible act. Pls answer answer a few of this questions for me.

Will it make any difference if they were igbo or yoruba? Because if you say they are igbo Hausa are kidnapping igbos Biafra, if you say they are yoruba aaaah they sided with the north still Biafra

God forbid If it was your sister, friend or any other family member? Will it make any difference? Lets call a spade a spade

How many of you here took part in the war? This was our father's fight not ours, we don't honour our father's struggle for peace and freedom by fighting more but my making peace that they fought and died for, not all things has to be about us because Corona today don't select its victims, it kills everyone Igbo, yoruba or Hausa, lets unite or we fight plenty wars on different fronts, war with hunger, diseases, other Nations and with each other.

What does your religion teach you?

Who among you chose where you were born? Am sure if you had a choice Europe, America, Asia etc will be your choice, you didn't choose to be Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, I know you and i didn't start the biafran war, we were born and heard of it and it is our history not our present or future and it has nothing to do with me apart from that fact, we are just trying to survive and so are these girls, i am sure if they had a choice too they will not be in Africa.

I am not saying what was done to the Igbo ethnic group is right? It was terrible and an act that is wicked and unforgivable so am not asking for forgiveness for the north, all i am saying is let us move on, and let the past be the past, it don't have to go to fighting before peace can reign, dialogue also works. What was done to these girls is wrong no matter where they are from.

I don't know weather its fake news or not but even if its a story meant to cause confusion it won't if we just sympathy with them and keep minding our business, #Fact war is more expensive than peace, and our leaders create conflict so they can steal money in the name of security budget, they will sacrifice our lives for their gain, and yet we will come and defend them pls be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by MichaelDuf: 4:22pm On May 04, 2020
Mrchido:
when someone enter to condemn act but you see people attacking entire tribe for the crime it is expected they defend themselves by attacking other tribes doing so for they are not saint and are equally bad.

Bastard. You and your cowardly tribe
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nowenuse: 4:23pm On May 04, 2020
IduNaOba:
So an igbo man will kidnap Hausa girl wey be Muslim join and rape her?
Una dey mad if ụna believe this story.
Its a fucking lie.
Hausa girl want to work for monthly pay in Igbo land?
Really?
Abeg tell me something else.
This story is an a outright lie.

These girls are not Hausa Muslims.
They are Christians from Southern Borno.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by MichaelDuf: 4:23pm On May 04, 2020
Yorubas and cowardice
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Iceberg3: 4:24pm On May 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
That's source of income for them in southeast... They make their money by human trafficking, money rituals, drugs and fraud. This people are the problem of Nigeria.
And you develop high BP whenever they beat ipob drums....

So much for mallam mentality grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Covidodo: 4:25pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

the Asaba part of Delta speak Igbo. that is where I grew up.

you can believe whatever you want but know that Kiki or Kikiola is a Yoruba name
Are you Ibo or not ??
Stop lying shamelessly bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by HeightsKE: 4:26pm On May 04, 2020
A lot of atrocities in the land
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by YungMillionaire: 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
AregbeFufu:

We didn't blame yourobas for what the cultist, tout wike said. Rivers has the most useless, violent and restive youth in the south, and their cartel governor is trying to pass the buck.
This right here though, is a clear smear campaign by Yoruba, to pitch the country against the igbos in preparation for whatever.
Same thing they did when Kyari died, tried to push the narrative that only igbos are happy, whereas all yourobas were flipping for joy.

I don't understand:

The author is from Calabar and he works for Al jazera. Where does Yoruba come in here?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
Covidodo:

Are you Ibo or not ??
Stop lying shamelessly bro

I am not Igbo. but I understand Igbo just like Kikiola, the Yoruba woman who specializes in selling Hausa girls to Igbo baby factory

2 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Mrchido: 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
MichaelDuf:

Bastard. You and your cowardly tribe
gm,clearly you were not properly brought up...get a life.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by KlassikBlack(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2020
Both you Hausa's and Yoruba's united and did worse evil to Igbo's during Biafra war, whatever Igbo's do to you can never be compared to thee evil you did to them

[Biafra war was between Nigerian government (not Yoruba or hausa) and The Eastern region who were clamoring for a breakaway from Nigeria, and claiming themselves to be a sovereign state. You need to go back and learn your history]
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by winj: 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
hammerU:

MY BEST ADVICE IS LET THE IGBOS GO.
BIAFRA
BUT AS I MENTIONED EARLIER, "ONCE YORUBA AND HAUSAFULANI HOLD YOU, NOTHING LIKE LET MY PEOPLE GO IN YORUBA AND HAUSAFULANI VOCABULARY. "

And after they go what do you propose other Nigerians do since their credibility has already been destroyed all over the world by IGBOS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Mrchido: 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
skales67:
I am not trying to sound tribal but an average Igbo guy in Enugu will not see the all the beautiful round figured girls in Enugu and decide to rape hausa VVF-infested girls.
I wonder oo the news sound strange to me.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by uzo1966: 4:32pm On May 04, 2020
willyo:
Fiction
If you have no sensible or meaningful contribution to make, why not go your way?
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by investordj: 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
Stop talking rubbish.
2 wrongs can not make it right .
Also were you there to witness what happened by yourself ?
Mrfeel:

Both you Hausa's and Yoruba's united and did worse evil to Igbo's during Biafra war, whatever Igbo's do to you can never be compared to thee evil you did to them
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by element44: 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
Even the devil will be suprise at this wickedness! In this nigeria!! Lord have mercy!
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Ezini(f): 4:35pm On May 04, 2020
Paperwhite:
This is bad & evil.Meanwhile crime & dehumanization of this kind is not only peculiar to the East only that this region is the focus @ present.

Before the girls could be smuggled out of IDP camp definitely an hausa collaborator was involved
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by jneutron4000: 4:35pm On May 04, 2020
Rodwave:

Yorubas kills everyone in their region for ritual purpose. They don't mine the skul of their people only.

Yorubas also commit internet fraud all over the world.
Yoruba Moslems are also terrorists given Nigeria bad

Please we know that crime is part of your culture but we can't fold our hands while your people keep killing people for ritual purposes.

Form your own crime republic and stop disgracing yourself everywhere.
In the history of Nigeria, we have never heard that a Yoruba, Ijaw, Calabar, Edo, Urohbor, Tiv,Igala, person found committing crimes all around the country even though they might commit crime in their respective space but the only two ethnic groups who are the problem of Nigeria and are not fit to associate with Human is the Igbos and the Fulanis, this two ethnicities commits crimes all over the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Sagay212: 4:36pm On May 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
well, if your leaders are running the state well they should have flushed out those prostitutes but they can't. why? because your leaders and wealthy men patronize sex workers the most and without protection too. And remember that majority of the yeye tailors and herbal doctors in the East are yorubas. I wonder why they can't do their business in the west

At least the few tailors and agbo sellers are not doing Olosho and distributing diseases.

And lagos state is definitely doing everything to eliminate your prostituting ipod girls, but you guys keep crying of how yorubas hate you when we shut down the Olosho houses. You claim lagos state is targeting your business. Well we will be shutting down these brothels in full force and won't care what ya'll say.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts / Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.