Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (78119 Views)

Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Covidodo: 3:48pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:

If you eye's are not ethnically colour blind like the average yoruba muslim, you'll see my initial comment on the the thread where I said they should be arrested by NAPTIP.

Infact I'm 100% sure you saw it but as a typical yoro-muslim your brain switched off at that point while hunted your jaundice eyes hunted for propaganda points.
Please , why have you Ibos turn Innocent Hausa/Fulani children into fruits that you keep picking them all over the North ??
It is barbaric and evil .

Ibos should stop kidnapping Hausa innocent children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Gabbriell: 3:48pm On May 04, 2020
knowledgeable:

I think what the Igbo strategy at this juncture of Nigerian history is to pursue a three plunge approach geared towards their salvation.

1) Purse a truly genuinely peace engagements with the Northern Nigeria that will ultimately lead to peace treaty with the North...they are more understanding/ predictable than the Yorubas. Nnia Nwodo & Ohanaeze can take up that assignment and have a hand shake across the North. Crucial lessons the Igbos have learned over the years are (a)Yorubas do not want to confront Igbos directly alone for now (b) They must incite the North against the Igbos and afterwards sit behind the scene to execute the genocide. (Awolowo introduce tribalism in the polity when Zik won the election in the West & when it all lead to the civil war, it was him..the Yoruba man that came up with policy of starvation of Igbo babies, the weak and the general civilian population that led to the deaths of millions of Igbo people) (c) This is the most difficult one, but nevertheless, we must continue. All the North wants, is the Presidency and thank God, Buhari will not be running in 2023. The Igbos must totally pledge and support Northern president 100% come 2023.

2) International diplomacy. Ipob must improve on that with more focus on Africa Union.

3) Yorubas: the Yorubas are planning/scheming for a second genocide on the Igbos. The only difference this time around, the are planning for a complete wiping out of Igbos and are extremely serious about it. The only problem, they cannot do it alone without inciting the North against the Igbos. Igbos must secure the Northern peace treaty in order to deal with the Yorubas directly from all angles period. Here in nairaland, no more attacts on Hausa/fulanis. arrewa comments/narratives must be approach with open minds and sense of reason.

Yorubas are #1 problem for Igbos and Nigeria. Left for Buhari alone, Igbos wouldn't have being suffering like they doing now but for the army of Yoruba anti Igbos around him, from the Vice president to femi Adisana, the news media, in the Senate, the house of representative etc. Ohanaeze must invite Yarima to Enugu for a long retreat and brain storming.

The only major problem I have found in most Igbos (not all) is the inability to man up and own up to their mistakes.

To them Everything good is Igbo, anything bad is other tribe. No tribe can successfully live in peace among people with this kind of mentality. Thus, trusting them becomes hard.

Every tribe has it's own good and bad. The Yoruba's don't give a fvvck about the Igbos or the Hausa. I don't know much about the Hausa but I think they don't give a fvvck too and am sure the Igbos don't give a fvvck too.

Stop acting like someone is out go get you...be more open, forgiving and learn to accept your own shit instead of pushing it to others. Then other tribe will start trusting Igbos in general. But with guys like you pushing the revenge card always..it makes it harder for your politicians to form strong alliances.

Note: My write-up is not intended to upset anyone...it just my experience n my thoughts.

I have a lot of good Igbo friends and have lived and schooled in the SE region and enjoyed my time there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Apination(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2020
legitnow:

So y did dey limit it to SE, wen the children are scattered across Nigeria and neighbouring countries?

A claim from Enugu was tagged the entire SE REGION.
How would I know? I gave a general opinion of the state of things with these girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by PHijo(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2020
Yoruba, Igbo or Fulani, you are all wicked, wicked in your special ways.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 04, 2020
Covidodo:

See this osu sow ..
You don see Yoruba for that your barren village before . Nah Yoruba dey speak that your evil language ??Abi who doesn't know baby factory is the business of choice of the Ibos .

See the shameless pigs trying to divert from their crime against humanity .

The Aunty Kiki is she yorober or not, since you guys have turned this into a tribal e-war.

No need to be the hateful bitter shameless nonentity your parents trained you to be, just answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 04, 2020
Covidodo:

Kiki is not a Yoruba name .
What does kiki mean in Yoruba language grin cheesy

Don't drag us into your mess . Why are Ibos kidnapping young Northern Children since June last year ??

maybe the short form of Kikiola.

I don't know the meaning. I am not Yoruba.

maybe you can ask Osibanjo. he knows the meaning since his daughter is also named Kiki

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by legitnow: 3:50pm On May 04, 2020
Apination:

How would I know? I gave a general opinion of the state of things with these girls.

Is she sure it was Enugu, since she was blindfolded during the journey?

I dont believe this story to be true.

I think some Nigerians are trying to start Ethnoreligious clashes.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Sagay212: 3:50pm On May 04, 2020
dollarGandu:
Evil is evil everywhere. The problem we have is pointing fingers without knowing that crime has no tribe. Kiki is not an igbo name but Mma is but could be nicknames.

Evans is a kidnapper who based and operated in Lagos, he is an Igbo man. What I want people to know is that, most people in crime operate far from their domains. I strongly condemn this act and should be condemned by everyone without pointing fingers.

I am Igbo but can't think of such. Crime is everywhere, even worse across borders. Everybody has a role to play in fighting crime. Seek for information on your own and report to relevant authority.

Kiki is igbo. Most of them don't use their name when they do dirty businesses. Go to brothels in lagos and across the country, they use names like blessing, favour, gift, flora, etc..but speak deep igbo language.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2020
Load of trash. Since the girls were old enough when they were kidnapped, why don't they go back to the camp and get Aunty Kiki exposed? Besides that, baby factories don't usually kidnap people for the business, there are enough homeless young girls who are ready to do the business for a tidy sum. This story is divisive in target and should be discarded. Plus, how did they know they were taken to Enugu? Since they weren't blindfolded when they were taken to the place, they should be able to recognize the place when they see it.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by FlordFlorez(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
That's source of income for them in southeast... They make their money by human trafficking, money rituals, drugs and fraud. This people are the problem of Nigeria.
What about boko boys that did worst and the northern politicians that sponsor them? They are not our problems, right? And thats why your slave masters (hausa/fulani) labelled them "repentant boko haram", clothed them and gave them financial support. Your hate for Igbos will consume all of you. Mtcheew...

2 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Covidodo: 3:51pm On May 04, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Even though this article is fake, the few igbos trafficking yarinyas from the north are bad eggs, the act is evil and they shall be dealt with.
But an afon who would have mined those skulls if given the chance shouldn't be the one preaching.
The police were looking for the girls when they were traced to Enugu, in the SW the police would be looking for a headless skeleton.
Thank God we are making some progress now .
You have dropped the denial now .

Can we now know the reason why you Ibos are now in the habit of kidnapping young Hausa/Fulani girls for slavery ?

Is this some sort of crusade to convert these kids to your religion or are you guys still nursing animosity towards the North because of the Biafran war ??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by bukatyne(f): 3:51pm On May 04, 2020
rano1:
By Philip Obaji Jr.

Source:https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/survivors-nigeria-baby-factories-share-stories-200420091556574.html

Ideally, people from IDP camps should stay there for a while till the Govt rebuilds their communities and they are released to become productive again.

These baby factories need more stringent punishment like death as a deterrent. undecided

I pray for healing for those girls. To be raped, gotten pregnant and watch your kids sold is just plain evil.

Nobody knows the amount of girls who die for pregnancy related complications in those mad houses.

I believe the victims should also speak up so their community people are abreast of the updated format the evil ones are using.

Glad to see the girls make something good for themselves and not wallow in self-pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Godwin616: 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
Strongbest:
Seriously, I don't like the way you guys tribalize everything here. It's sickening! Let's condemn evil irrespective of where it's coming from, rather than defending it in the name of tibe.

Let's first be human. Nothing compares to being human than tribe or anything.

I am always sad to see how people here will leave the matter at hand to discuss tribe and whatever.

You all have forgotten this forum is not hosting only Nigerians, other countries are here too.

I am not pleased going through some comments here at times. This forum is now so filled with hates, discrimination and all kind of nonsense talks. I have read the vilest things here on this forum.

It wasn't like this before....I am surprised the mods will let some posts hang here. I am dissapointed.

No be only you my brother. So sad. Am just wondering where this ethnic bigotry will take us.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Omoakinzu: 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
Why do we always have to blame one region for any wrong doing. Either igbo,Hausa or Yoruba, We have to come together to fight this bad act because all regions directly or indirectly dey involved in this trafficking, rituals , armed e.t.c. what we need is good governance. If we have good governance, I don't think we need to blaming ourselves because we will have a good standard of living.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by uuzba(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
All this yoruba guys and their sentimental reasoning should remember that Lagos has the highest number of sex workers and HIV carriers in Nigeria
Lagos has the highest number of foreigners. Europeans. Going to night clubs, hotels, beaches. And seeking these kind of girls. And the girls tell their friends to join
Whose fault?

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by StubbornGENIUS: 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
funmijoyb:

Who brought sex workers to the West?
The fact that the s/west goverment and security agencies ain't doing something about it simply implies their 100% support because of the huge revenues they make
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
Covidodo:

Please , why have you Ibos turn Innocent Hausa/Fulani children into fruits that you keep picking them all over the North ??
It is barbaric and evil .

Ibos should stop kidnapping Hausa innocent children

the Igbo woman was in enugu when a Yoruba woman named Kiki sold her innocent hausa under age girls.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by AregbeFufu: 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
That's source of income for them in southeast... They make their money by human trafficking, money rituals, drugs and fraud. This people are the problem of Nigeria.
How afonjas make their money

4 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by melodyogonna(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2020
Enugu state government show investigate this immediately
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Covidodo: 3:53pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

maybe the short form of Kikiola.

I don't know the meaning. I am not Yoruba.

maybe you can ask Osibanjo. he knows the meaning since his daughter is also named Kiki
grin grin
Stop your conjectures ..Okay ??

The writer was explicit enough . The victims aren't kids too.

Ibos and Yorubas don't look alike . And why would an omoluabi go to Enugu to open a baby factory and be speaking Ibo .

You sef reason am nah..
You don meet Yoruba wey dey speak Igbo before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by MorningStar233: 3:54pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Mrfeel post=89169049]

They did worse to Igbo's during Biafra war[/quote
Okay now we understand u, next?
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Amumaigwe: 3:54pm On May 04, 2020
Lipscomb:

Yet you refuse to let them go. Are you sane?
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 04, 2020
Sagay212:

Kiki is igbo. Most of them don't use their name when they do dirty businesses. Go to brothels in lagos and across the country, they use names like blessing, favour, gift, flora, etc..but speak deep igbo language.

those are English names
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by czar2k16(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Sagay212: 3:55pm On May 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
All this yoruba guys and their sentimental reasoning should remember that Lagos has the highest number of sex workers and HIV carriers in Nigeria

Those sex workers and HIV carriers are mainly from Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra and especially imo. They run away from kidnappers in the SE after getting raped and bring their HIV infested body to do ashawo work in lagos. Ipod girls are spreading HIV all over Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Temptee101(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2020
astana1:

Sorry. I am Hausa and a Yoruba man will never do this. They are not this wicked.

You know nothing, I dare you to travel to Ogun state.

If you return with your skull in tact, 50,000 dollars is waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Covidodo: 3:56pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

the Igbo woman was in enugu when a Yoruba woman named Kiki sold her innocent hausa under age girls.
grin grin
Stop roping Yoruba into your baby factory business .

I would advise the federal government to proscribe every Motherless babies home in the South East because they are covers for child trafficking .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by CodeTemplar: 3:56pm On May 04, 2020
And some people who dont know ñwhether they were adopted here will be bashing their brothers as almajiri ...

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 04, 2020
Covidodo:

grin grin
Stop your conjectures ..Okay ??

The writer was explicit enough . The victims aren't kids too.

Ibos and Yorubas don't look alike . And why would an omoluabi go to Enugu to open a baby factory and be speaking Ibo .

You sef reason am nah..
You don meet Yoruba wey dey speak Igbo before

I have seen Yorubas who are fluent in Igbo.

she did not open a baby factory.
according to the article, she supply the girls

4 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Lipscomb(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2020
I refused to let them go. Because I tied them down.
Amumaigwe:

Yet you refuse to let them go. Are you sane?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.