Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (78065 Views)

Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Tobrasky: 12:09pm On May 04, 2020
jneutron4000:
Give the palliative to your father in the village smiley
No dey form my son, I know you are poor and hungry, like the rest of your useless family members. Just curb your pride and PM me, I just might save your life you know?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Sunshineg5(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

WAS THE OUTRAGE HIGHER WEN YORUBA MEN CARRIED THESE IGBO CHILDREN TO OGUN AND RAPED THEM FOR 100 NAIRA?

WE KNOW THIS STORY CONCOTED FOR YORUBA POLITICAL SOPHISTICATION, BUT GUESS WAT, WE ARE NOT MOVED.

THE STORY LACKS CREDIBILITY AND IF WE CHECK WELL, THE MOTIVE BEHIND THE WRITER IS TRIBALISM.

GIRLS ARE CARRIED AROUND TO ALL ZONES OF NIGERIA AND ABROAD, FROM ALL TRIBES AND EXPLOITED.

THIS IS A STRUCTURAL PROBLEM IN NIGERIA TODAY.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/10/hotel-where-underage-girls-sleep-with-men-for-n500-and-n1000-found-in-ogun.html
Read the story you carried very well.

There were three igbo adult prostitutes who brought these girls from east amongst those arrested.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Avalancheman: 12:09pm On May 04, 2020
Why are piggiiddiiiooottts unnecessarily defensive here

Do Yorubas own Al-Jazeera

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by SciLab: 12:10pm On May 04, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
The Aunty Kiki that was taking girls to southeast, was she a Yoruba woman?

Aunty Kikelomo is definitely a yoruba woman.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 12:11pm On May 04, 2020
Naturally ibos are the most wicked, dumbess, fraudulent, falt head, half educated coxcombs, and third rated people on Earth. Remove ibos from Nigeria and see how Nigeria will develop in the blink of an eye. They have been killing northerners since 90s . I don't know who wasted his sperm trying to give birth to their tribe. the world would be living in peace without them. If these happened in the North they would have associate with religion. Baby factory products.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Sunshineg5(m): 12:11pm On May 04, 2020
Tobrasky:

Mo.ron who ran away? when your useless brothers turned the thread into a cesspool of insults and inanities, were you expecting me to waste my time gratifying you idiots with any dint of my time?
Lying is in your DNA

Who insulted you?

You said you had admission list of universities in America but failed to come out with those list.

We waited and waited to no avail

or do you want me to bring out the thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by PharmD911: 12:11pm On May 04, 2020

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Sunshineg5(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2020
Avalancheman:
Why are piggiiddiiiooottts unnecessarily defensive here

Do Yorubas own Al-Jazeera
The person that wrote the story is not Yoruba

The news media that carried the news is not Yoruba, but trust South Easterners to always flip every news on its head.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Yongsiggz(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2020
This news is fake....youths of nigeria are so dull,backward m misguided why bring fake news to promote ethnic wars....

2 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Avalancheman: 12:28pm On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:
The person that wrote the story is not Yoruba

The news media that carried the news is not Yoruba, but trust South Easterners to always flip every news on its head.

Honestly, I am perplexed... embarassed They barely attempted addressing the article... embarassed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Sunshineg5(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2020
Avalancheman:

Honestly, I am perplexed... embarassed They barely attempted addressing the article... embarassed
Yoruba is their get away ticket

I am sure everyone of them yet to make it in life see Yoruba people as his or her single life problem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Golan007: 12:33pm On May 04, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

LET US, WITHDRAW OUR OIL COMPANIES FROM LAGOS.

THEN BUILD DEEP SEAPORT IN AKWA IBOM, CALABAR AND BONNY ISLAND.

LET US SEE WAT IS LEFT OF LAGOS. IDIAT!

Igbo man since when did SS property become yours?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by jidxin(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Audio
hector even you.... smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by jidxin(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2020
Pubichairs:
grin

Almajiri and Afonja's are at it again...

Useless sets of people always afraid of the east dominant traits.....

You Animals are free to quote me

The useless OP has modified the topic to Aljazeera just to gain more attention

Source:https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/survivors-nigeria-baby-factories-share-stories-200420091556574.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 04, 2020
Avalancheman:

Living in denial is one of the greatest and most self-destructive challenge of the Igbo man.

Yorubas will never deny having killers, ritualists and miscreants amongst them because we understand that those few do not typify us. Pathetic really.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 04, 2020
hammerU:

THAT IS WAT YORUBA MEAN BY SOPHISTICATION.

WEN THEY USE THEIR AFONJA THIRD WORLD MEDIA TO PLAY WITH YOU PEOPLES BRAIN.

Did not know Yoruba "third world media" extends to AL Jazeera also? You guys unwittingly show you are petrified of Yorubas deep down yet next minute you are claiming to be superior to them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by tatatar: 12:46pm On May 04, 2020
Reading the comments,no single condemnation of the act has come from igbos instead they're still attacking other tribes.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by funmijoyb(f): 12:49pm On May 04, 2020
Mrfeel:

Both you Hausa's and Yoruba's united and did worse evil to Igbo's during Biafra war, whatever Igbo's do to you can never be compared to thee evil you did to them
What did Yoruba did? Are borno Hausa? Kanuri victim ran away from bokoharram and your people raped them and sold their babies. You're in support of it as revenge?
Shameful

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by funmijoyb(f): 12:50pm On May 04, 2020
Grayoso:

Did not know Yoruba "third world media" extends to AL Jazeera also? You guys unwittingly show you are petrified of Yorubas deep down yet next minute you are claiming to be superior to them.
You see why everybody doesn't like them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Avalancheman: 12:52pm On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Yoruba is their get away ticket

I am sure everyone of them yet to make it in life see Yoruba people as his or her single life problem.

Don't mind them. They are always trying to measure up to Yorubas... angry

Yet we don't give a damn about them. They would rather fail than see a Yoruba succeed. Pathetic! angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 04, 2020
Evil is evil everywhere. The problem we have is pointing fingers without knowing that crime has no tribe. Kiki is not an igbo name but Mma is but could be nicknames.

Evans is a kidnapper who based and operated in Lagos, he is an Igbo man. What I want people to know is that, most people in crime operate far from their domains. I strongly condemn this act and should be condemned by everyone without pointing fingers.

I am Igbo but can't think of such. Crime is everywhere, even worse across borders. Everybody has a role to play in fighting crime. Seek for information on your own and report to relevant authority.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by uboma(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2020
Mrfeel:

Both you Hausa's and Yoruba's united and did worse evil to Igbo's during Biafra war, whatever Igbo's do to you can never be compared to thee evil you did to them

That isn't the topic under discussion.

You should condemn the criminal act carried against these girls/women from the North.

Do not justify the criminal act with the war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2020
Chai, the useless Aljazeera

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.