Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (78118 Views)

Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by pelumzy007(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2020
afroxyz:
The youths of this country have lost it. This is a humanitarian issue and yet people are still viewing it from tribal lens. Seun you have a duty to diffuse fire of tribalism on your website. Act now stop fanning embers of hatred
The government would eventually bring down this site if care is not taken. Too much hate speech is always coming out of this site

2 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Andrewchords: 3:13pm On May 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 04, 2020
perryy:

Who made you the mouthpiece of the South South ? Unity with southwest would bring development to us all.

I am from the Southsouth so I can speak .

no one in the Southsouth ever said we want to unite with southwest.

we see politics and life differently so how can we unite with them?
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Strongbest(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2020
Mrfeel:

Both you Hausa's and Yoruba's united and did worse evil to Igbo's during Biafra war, whatever Igbo's do to you can never be compared to thee evil you did to them

Please and please, hold it there! Can we rise above all this tribalism already?

Let's call a spade a spade. There's no moral justification whatsoever to such a barbaric act. Hian!

Please hide your face in shame. You are not making any sense at all.

Irrespective of my tribe, I condemn evil. May those who are still into this kind of evil business be exposed and disgraced and may they never know peace until they are caught. What!

I can't explain how pained and saddened I am right now because of this news.

It's better you rest your silly fingers rather than defend it. Just get out abeg. cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by mceze(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2020
Mrfeel:

They did worse to Igbo's during Biafra war

Stop spewing rubbish! Am Igbo and will never be in support of this. Let's call a spade a spade.What is evil is evil. This is height of wickedness. You disgust me with this your statement...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by michoim(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2020
All these gangs doing the prostitution, including security personnels fingered in the report, are the people that never want the Bokoharam war to end...
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Aboks(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2020
astana1:

Sorry. I am Hausa and a Yoruba man will never do this. They are not this wicked.

Hmmmmm

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Strongbest(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2020
Mrfeel:

Both you Hausa's and Yoruba's united and did worse evil to Igbo's during Biafra war, whatever Igbo's do to you can never be compared to thee evil you did to them

Let's call a spade a spade. There's no moral justification whatsoever to such a barbaric act. Hian!

Please hide your face in shame. You are not making any sense at all.

Irrespective of my tribe, I condemn evil. May those who are still into this kind of evil businss be exposed and disgraced and may they never know peace until they are caught. What!

It's better you rest your silly fingers rather than defend it. Just get out abeg. cry

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Covidodo: 3:15pm On May 04, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Yoruba sophistication and civilization.
Can't you see the flat head of the guy in the picture .

You criminals from the East are trafficking young and vulnerable northern Christians girls .
May God Almighty judge you all.

How low can a people sink ??

I'm sure those skulls on display belong to some Northern Christian girls too

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Covidodo: 3:17pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

I am from the Southsouth so I can speak .

no one in the Southsouth ever said we want to unite with southwest.

we see politics and life differently so how can we unite with them?
The SW doesn't need audio unity with anyone .
Make every one answer him papa name abeg

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Crystalehis(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2020
Mrfeel:

u no even get sense at all
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by olumide4christ: 3:17pm On May 04, 2020
hammerU:
LET US WITHDARW THE OIL COMPANIES FROM LAGOS AND HAVE THEM RELOCATE TO THEIR SITE.

THEN WE WILL SEE HOW MANY ARE IN IGBO SPEAKING AREA.

HOW MANY IS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA AND SW NIGERIA.

Withdraw your oil companies now. What are you waiting for? Call your people who own those companies to relocate to Anambra or Enugu or Imo or Ebonyi or Abia state, if they will listen to you.
How many oil companies do you own in Lagos? What is the contributions of your oil companies to the IGR in Lagos vis-a-vis oil companies owned by other Nigerians and Multinationals and other companies in other sectors?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by kenny160: 3:18pm On May 04, 2020
Mrfeel:

oga u need to mature oo this is 2020 oo a fool at 40 is a fool for.... Fill in d gap.. See now dey said igbo if is another tribe now some igbo fool would av start saying rubish like you, they will forget no matter where u come from, what is bad is bad.. They will forget to call a spade a spade... Shiooor!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by michoim(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2020
Strongbest:

Please hide yhur face in shame. Yhu ar not making any sense at all.

Irrespective of my tribe, I condemn evil. May those who are still into this kind of evil businss be exposed and disgraced and may they never no peace until they are caught. What!

It's better yhu rest yhur silly fingers rather than defend it. Just get out abeg. cry

On point
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by funmijoyb(f): 3:20pm On May 04, 2020
AregbeFufu:
Yoruba have now entered an all out smear campaign against igbos.
Na their way be that.
When Wike said criminals operating in PH are from the South east..ur people still blamed it on Yoruba.
Now Northerners are complaining of your people raping their daughters and converting them into baby factories, a profession your people are well known for.
You still blame Yoruba.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 04, 2020
Covidodo:

Guy you are funny .
He knows the guy that wrote the news is from Cross river state . He's just trying to pollute and divert the thread .

But the good news is that the whole of Nigeria already knows that the Ibo man is a criminal naturally

all of you a ignoring the madam Kiki , probably a Yoruba that sold them to the Southeast

2 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Dirpetaner: 3:23pm On May 04, 2020
Mrfeel:

It is called war. Two wrongs can't make a right. The war is over. Why are you still living in the past? Move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Bahamas95(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2020
No region is safe in this country o. West na skull mining, East na human trafficking, North own sef I nor understand their matter.

Thank God I am from Congo

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Princedapace(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2020
astana1:

Sorry. I am Hausa and a Yoruba man will never do this. They are not this wicked.

So all the cases of human trafficing that involved yorubas and Hausas are not cases?

U people in Nigeria are just funny! I do wonder if Abacha was Igbo how he would av been crucified!

I wonder if Boko Haram was Igbo, how Igbos would av been crucified..

I do wonder if Buhari was Igbo how he would av been crucified.

Even this report said the woman the woman who adopted them is called Aunti Kiki.. So, u dont know that some yorubas speak Igbo very well. There are Hausas who speak igbo very well and yourbas too.

When the crime is committed by an Igbo person, it becomes ethnic based sentiment.. But same crime is committed by other tribes, no one says anything.

Boko haram kidnap and rape ladies almost every month, u didnt say they are wicked. Na igbo people dey wicked. This country is shameless.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Farki: 3:24pm On May 04, 2020
afroxyz:
The youths of this country have lost it. This is a humanitarian issue and yet people are still viewing it from tribal lens. Seun you have a duty to diffuse fire of tribalism on your website. Act now stop fanning embers of hatred
If they cared so many accounts would have been banned by now, every day I can barely get past a thread without it devolving into tribal fighting by page 2

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by summerflame(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

all of you a ignoring the madam Kiki , probably a Yoruba that sold them to the Southeast
yeah Kiki is a Yoruba name just like Kiki osi banjo the main culprit is a Yoruba woman by the name Kiki

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.