Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured (86482 Views)

COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) / No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. / Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Adrian98(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
Our government wasn't prepared or they were but our borders should have been closed since. Also I think we as citizens need to start paying tax on a regular. The government can't work alone. All we do as citizens is to go for campaign rallies and listen to big big talks from politicians. Then time for elections we vote. When we vote we think that's all but we as the citizens need to play our part. We need to pay taxes. We need to sit up and not just listen but participate. If our leaders are wicked they can't be wicked to everyone. They can't kill everyone. I just hope we all make it alive after this Corona thing. Please be safe
Seun:
It’s because the government has no choice. The lockdown has damaged the economy so much that they are no longer making much money. At the same time, they are expected to continue paying their workers (armed forces, civil servants) including those who are not working. At the same time they are expected to feed all the poor people. Even the oil revenue that they love so much has dried up because of the global recession. They could not continue the lockdown even if they wanted to. We should have followed South Korea’s example from the beginning, but it is not too late to make the change. At least we have learned that imposing a lockdown doesn’t magically make the virus go away.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by JuanDeDios: 3:45pm On May 04, 2020
frog12:
you are twisted!
twisted thinking.

no lockdown, virus infection grows.
nigerians are just goats. they dont listen

grin grin grin
I see you can't figure out paradoxes or think of things beyond the surface. Pele.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
Hmm this ease on lockdown is scary

1 Like

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by gwama: 4:40pm On May 04, 2020
I think these people wore masks, which reduces the risk of contagiont even if the required distance is not respected. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by raphy(m): 6:23pm On May 04, 2020
I De my bed de read news.since.morning

After the Quarantine in the ARK, Noah did not step out immediately, he sent out a dove

May God protect all the doves going out today.

may God help our country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by riczy(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
The worst is about to happen
let d ppl die if they want to Biko, is this one life dt we live? tongue
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by riczy(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2020
After careful check of d adherence level to Fg and Ncdc directive over ways of precluding d virus. Av unravelled dt ppl choose death to life, so hu so ever is tired cn express with all pleasure to be used for research purpose, Dnt jux allow Covid-19 kill u like dt! Quote me and get infected!
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by datdudeAY: 11:38pm On May 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

No need to worry or fear. Corona only exists in Nigeria on News. It's a big scam.

I pity you, hope you don't end up understanding when it's just too late.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Justarandomguy: 8:07am On May 06, 2020
Abeg who social distancing help. With all the lockdown see how numbers are still rising everyday
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by CentVickBlog: 8:13am On May 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
Multiple reports from social media show the situation of Lagos this morning, no social distancing, no face masks at Ikorodu BRT terminal and a branch of GTBank.

Orisesan Oladimeji A.O. @TAGOREMMY shared a video from GTB Lagos branch and wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhnE_TYoOn8

"Good morning lagos has anyone been to gtb this morning #MaskUpLagos #NCDC danfo #COVIDー19 #AmericaVsNigeria"

Another Twitter user, ᴏᴍᴏᴋᴇʜɪɴᴅᴇ @omokehinde shared photo of what Ikorodu BRT terminal looks like this morning.

"BRT Bus terminal, Ikorodu Lagos.
We are lions! We are war! We are Indhabosky!
Corona, who you? Who form you?"

Man beaten to death in Imo community

https://centvick..com/2020/05/man-beaten-to-death-in-imo-community.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.