Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? (63527 Views)

Pictures Of Busty Women In Hijab. OMO!! (photos) / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
baby why so aggressive? how would u want to hurt me when I haven't done anything to you na?? why the hate
Silentgroper:
.. If I ever pm you .. It will be to track you down and beat the hell out of your life .

I don't even need to do that . All I'll just do is call you a homo in. Public aid you know damn sure you'd be lynched.. Mofo.

Save your asshole for your lots mann
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Silentgroper(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
baby why so aggressive? how would u want to hurt me when I haven't done anything to you na?? why the hate
... You creepy much .. What the hell you calling me baby for..

I ain't your baby. Please move forward
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:04pm On May 04, 2020
stop quoting me then, I think you enjoy my attention but pretend to be outraged when I give it to you
Silentgroper:
... You creepy much .. What the hell you calling me baby for..

I ain't your baby. Please move forward
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Silentgroper(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
stop quoting me then, I think you enjoy my attention but pretend to be outraged when I give it to you
..alright then .

Watch me ignore your ass..

Kindly fxck off and don't quote me
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:15pm On May 04, 2020
lmao na today? I give you a couple of days before you come smelling into my mentions again..
Silentgroper:
..alright then .

Watch me ignore your ass..

Kindly fxck off and don't quote me
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 04, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
shut up im a man
is it because everyone knows we're an item you're trying to change my gender?
honey we in Love and thats cool

Yuck! This is disgusting

Why you attracted to men like you?
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 04, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Nah she's not .

Read its post
grin grin grin
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Kabir5643(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2020
Perverts.... Lol
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by alfonso36(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2020
That Latina girl for me, even though those people get old, they still look cute
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by oluwasegun007(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2020
Sorry am an azz man...

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by aimmoney9: 7:50pm On May 04, 2020
None
I ve grown to know that small breast is big breast, all a man needs is a STANDING breast that can fully enter his mouth when the mouth is fully wide d rest re problems..
Problems coz when a woman gives birth the breast esp the left increases in size plus at old age it sags and trust me u don't want to see any of these at old age...
Also, women with huge bursts have many underlying health problems e.g chest pain, great fatigue both when performing their everyday routine (including sex_they can't ride u for upto 5mins straight), running (other exercises), high bp etc....plus d stress of looking for a special bra and padding it very tight to give it shape (which also causes cancer)....if u see diz breasts when d bra is unhooked u will run for ur dear life...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Lawly: 7:57pm On May 04, 2020
wow. that black girl on red swim pants and on blonde braided hair can breastfeed like 10 hungry naija guys at same time.

Abeg we have had enough of breast milk factories in Africa. give ur life to God for you don't know ur fate in the next minute. Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by EzeNdiAra: 8:14pm On May 04, 2020
Luv9jawomen:
Woman 12.

Thick, mixed(half-caste), natural boobs, small ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by gulfer: 8:22pm On May 04, 2020
No 5 all the way
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2020
There's only one Asian girl there, and she beats them all
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by drezzyx(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2020
None xcept.number 2 with big ass.
Am not a fan of big breast. NO NO NEVER.
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Khassidy(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#000099]
Luv9jawomen:
I'm finished. Make your pick!!
For me, Woman 8 is good
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by EmmySparky(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2020
Number 2 for me any day anytime...that's a complete package...big boobs and small ass looks like deformity to me...on a different day I would have picked the middle eastern lady but not today...I so adore middle East girls...
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Allsingles: 11:15pm On May 04, 2020
Some women are physically challenged but they said they are endowed.
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Myrainbow333: 1:43am On May 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaMYMkcSI8Y
Xploit comedy just drop a new comedy video ��� watch and share
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by dukeprince50: 2:56am On May 05, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
lmao na today? I give you a couple of days before you come smelling into my mentions again..
this two children. Wee u keep kwayet?
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by dukeprince50: 2:57am On May 05, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
shut up im a man is it because everyone knows we're an item you're trying to change my gender? honey we in Love and thats cool
yuck
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Ogbeni111(m): 4:23am On May 05, 2020
None of the above
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by chigoizie7(m): 4:42am On May 05, 2020
None of the above.

These ones can just suffocate someone
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by jericco1(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2020
They're too big abeg undecided
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Eazie351(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2020
I don't care how big your boobs are....it's the nipples that's my concern...
the thought of swirling my tongue around it. Kai... indaboski!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by STILESGANG: 1:32pm On May 05, 2020
alfonso36:
That Latina girl for me, even though those people get old, they still look cute
lLatinos age very badly
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by RamessesIV(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2020
Am not into boobs but i'll choose 1 and 4
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by dukeprince50: 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
Luv9jawomen:

Their Instagram handles are on their pictures. Send them a DM. Ask where they live. Get a visa, and travel ticket, and visit them at their locations
Oga e Don teh weh u feed ur boys eyes o, hope say u no deh isolation Centre?
Re: Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? by Myrainbow333: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tcu6UCiGXI
*watch this video and see how we are trying to settle the matter, mr rainbow is in big trouble*��‍♀️
*watch comment like and share*��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.