Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) (6376 Views)

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by aristocratic5(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2020
I sampe for u sir
U R da bomb
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by CHoccolaTE: 2:46pm On May 05, 2020
TheArchangel:
No kidding. Serious selfishness. One of the reasons why I don't cheat. I utilize the golden rules in all my dealings.
Chaii, I always check my blood pressure whenever the imagination of my husband being inside another woman comes up. Frolicking, touching and muttering sweet things to each other. Crime of passion is real embarassed
I can't even think it.

Majority of then are unfaithful anyway so it's better to go in with more head than heart when you enter a relationship with them.

1 Like

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Sifon2008: 6:15pm On May 06, 2020
Bodies of COVID-19 victims lie in the streets of Ecuador as death toll across Latin America passes 15,000 (Photos)

https://www.bbc.com/bodies-of-covid-19-victims-lie-in-the-streets-of-ecuador-as-death-toll-across-latin-america-passes-15000-photos/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? / Help I Need Adviseā€¦.should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? / The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.