Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,427 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) (6386 Views)

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 04, 2020
grin
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by bukatyne(f): 6:22pm On May 04, 2020
sassysure:

It's a man's world out there you know.

Left to the ladies, they don't want to share.
And educated ladies( fulanis, kanuris etc) don't wanna share. Agreements are reached and signed that u will not marry another wife between families especially the wealthy.

U don't expect Buhari daughter to have a co wife

@bold:

One time on NL, the muslim guys were guilt tripping their ladies not to sign a pre-nup of no polygamy as Allah's will (polygamy) should be done. cheesy

Awon scammers aye! angry

You know their polygamy is only allowed if the man can love all the wives equally and be fair to them. So the very rich ones buy same thing for all the wives.

Buhari's daughter ko wife ke? Did you see her wearing their hijab and stuff?

I don't see her SILs wearing hijab either.

@man's world:

Not really.

I would however say the quality of life a woman lives is very much dependent on the men in her life (father & husband).
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by bukatyne(f): 6:24pm On May 04, 2020
sassysure:

Hahahaaa cheesy
Pay money tongue

It was after giving birth and she thought I had vj delivery so she brought the stuff for me to use and then gave me this to drink. I only know two things inside date palm and tiger nut. The rest I don't know.
Did I use them, would have loved to but I forgot it in my friends house before going back to my base( lived in Lagos but usually deliver in Abuja.stayed in my friends house) but from.the female drs to nurses to all the ladies swore that they will speed up my sexual energy really fast cheesy

Those Hausa women ehn!

Heard there is something they put in their food not to be fat.

The rich ones are very exotic from afar sha.
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Dande55: 6:26pm On May 04, 2020
Everything is wrong with Islam

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Those Hausa women ehn!

Heard there is something they put in their food not to be fat.

The rich ones are very exotic from afar sha.

They are very very beautiful. Extremely beautiful.
Not really Hausa tribe. Nupe kanuri fulani so many of them. We don't know how to make up, we think that going naked showing boobs is what trips men. Go and see them embrace their feminity and entice men with swags and grace and class. And they don't pretend.
One showed me her hair. As in she removed her scarf and showed me her hairstyle cheesy. She don't cover it while at home and she dress to kill at home grin

I don't know about food sha. Their cuisine is different from ours. They don't eat much like us too.
But yes everything has a herb or concoction for it cheesy
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by crackkhaus: 6:47pm On May 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Even if their religion allows it, the question should be, is polygamy right? Would men enjoy sharing their wives with other men? If the answer is no, then polygamy is simply an emotional torture of women.
You have it backwards.

The question should be,
Can women marry multiple husbands, move them into her own house, then provide/take care of them just the way a man does with his multiple wives?

And please don't mention India, na Nigerian women we dey talk about.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by crackkhaus: 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
sassysure:

They are very very beautiful. Extremely beautiful.
Not really Hausa tribe. Nupe kanuri fulani so many of them. We don't know how to make up, we think that going naked showing boobs is what trips men. Go and see them embrace their feminity and entice men with swags and grace and class. And they don't pretend.
One showed me her hair. As in she removed her scarf and showed me her hairstyle cheesy. She don't cover it while at home and she dress to kill at home grin

I don't know about food sha. Their cuisine is different from ours. They don't eat much like us too.
But yes everything has a herb or concoction for it cheesy
You just reminded me of someone, one Madam Rukayat... embarassed

Lord be merciful...that woman is all shades of beauty, elegance and class, and it was all effortless even inside multiple layers of clothing.
Only her face and lower hands are always visible, but that is enough to make you imagine what is going on underneath. cheesy

She doesn't look into my eyes for too long whenever we talk though. I felt and still feel it's a cultural thing with them, still not sure...

1 Like

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Mariangeles(f): 7:04pm On May 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Even if their religion allows it, the question should be, is polygamy right? Would men enjoy sharing their wives with other men? If the answer is no, then polygamy is simply an emotional torture of women.

Evidence has shown overtime that polygamous men die early, so why would women want to kill themselves over multiple husbands? cheesy
Imagine...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:19pm On May 04, 2020
Yes a woman can do it perfectly just like a man, besides, we have women who have their own money, we have women in our society who are richer than their husbands, they can afford polygamy, but they stick to one man cuz we women are far more disciplined than the male folk. Besides, our partial society frowns at a woman who would try such. Most of us saw a thread a month ago, about an African woman who is married to two husbands. Whoever did not see that thread, can goggle it.
crackkhaus:

You have it backwards.

The question should be,
Can women marry multiple husbands, move them into her own house, then provide/take care of them just the way a man does with his multiple wives?

And please don't mention India, na Nigerian women we dey talk about.

1 Like

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by crackkhaus: 7:26pm On May 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Yes a woman can do it perfectly just like a man, besides, we have women who have their own money, we have women in our society who are richer than their husbands, they can afford polygamy, but they stick to one man cuz we women are far more disciplined than the male folk. Besides, our partial society frowns at a woman who would try such. Most of us saw a thread a month ago, about an African woman who is married to two husbands. Whoever did not see that thread, can goggle it.
cheesycheesy

If you say so.. Since you think there are actually women who will marry two men, house them, provide and take care of them in Naija, no problemo... Lmao... grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:35pm On May 04, 2020
Yes there are women who would have the capability to do that, and I have given you an example, that's the reality, deal with it!
crackkhaus:

cheesycheesy

If you say so.. Since you think there are actually women who will marry two men, house them, provide and take care of them in Naija, no problemo... Lmao... grin
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Richy4(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2020
grin cheesy smiley
She should have said that's not what I meant...
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by crackkhaus: 7:49pm On May 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Yes there are women who would have the capability to do that, and I have given you an example, that's the reality, deal with it!
What reality do I have to deal with exactly? cheesy

In your reality, you have seen women around you getting married to multiple men and that's fine.

I can't argue against that cos it's possible you reside in Kuvuki land or in that country you chose to use as an example to defend your fantasy, definitely not in Nigeria or any other western country. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On May 04, 2020
Richy4:
grin cheesy smiley
She should have said that's not what I meant...

After the 2nd wife has landed? grin
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Richy4(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

After the 2nd wife has landed? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:29pm On May 04, 2020
I gave you an example that it's possible, that's the reality. I do come across your childish back/forth arguments, ( so feminine/peckish). You rant like an illiterate female. It's gonna be boring, very very boring replying your mentions. After I gave you an example, you still cannot comprehend, huh.
crackkhaus:

What reality do I have to deal with exactly? cheesy

In your reality, you have seen women around you getting married to multiple men and that's fine.

I can't argue against that cos it's possible you reside in Kuvuki land or in that country you chose to use as an example to defend your fantasy, definitely not in Nigeria or any other western country. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Benevento(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I gave you an example that it's possible, that's the reality. I do come across your childish back/forth arguments, ( so feminine/peckish). You rant like an illiterate female. It's gonna be boring, very very boring replying your mentions. After I gave you an example, you still cannot comprehend, huh.
What is wrong with this one.

Kpele aunty elenu kpelebe.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by crackkhaus: 10:29pm On May 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
If not that you're getting worked up and having contractions because your infant-level idiocy is being exposed, what exactly is my business with whatever you may have come across in the past and its relevance to the conversation you're having right now? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by crackkhaus: 10:31pm On May 04, 2020
Benevento:

What is wrong with this one.

Kpele aunty elenu kpelebe.
cheesycheesy

You can literally see her frustration seeping out of the screen just by reading her replies.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Benevento(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2020
crackkhaus:

cheesycheesy

You can literally see her frustration seeping out of the screen just by reading her replies.
Was she not the same lady that justified Maryam sanda gruesome murder of her husband.

Person wey dey mad.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by solmusdesigns: 10:49pm On May 04, 2020
cococandy:

I see everything wrong with it.
Because religion permit some stuff doesn’t make it okay. In fact the more religion is used as an excuse for something, guaranteed the more awful it is/will be.

The religious brainwashing is used to make it seem okay. Because people want to be ‘good’ (ie not question their religious leaders and/or risk the wrath of ‘devout’ family members/their society.They just accept it.

its their culture and its their religion... I see no big deal atleast some westerner's culture is same sex marriage and you don't see arabs poke nosing into western gay culture

non of the ladies where forced, divorce is permited in islam, and if the second wife wasn't interested in the man nobody would force her into the polygamous marriage

so keep your opinion to your own life and let others live their life and culture.. even if we probe further your own great grandfather was a polygamist and he had happier marriage than you are having with all the new western ideology

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by crackkhaus: 10:56pm On May 04, 2020
Benevento:

Was she not the same lady that justified Maryam sanda gruesome murder of her husband.

Person wey dey mad.
I knew I was chatting with a dimwitted person, so no surprise if that's the case.

A quick glance at her post history confirms her psychotic predisposition.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:01pm On May 04, 2020
I detest childish feminine talkatives, especially if the person with such characteristics is a guy, gush smiley. Take time and study the way you rant around from thread to thread like a helpless pregnant woman, you are very childish and not ''manly''. If you hadn't mentioned me, of cuz I'd never have a discussion with you. Your likes irritate me. Next time keep your senseless mentions, I don't need them. Done with you undecided.
crackkhaus:

If not that you're getting worked up and having contractions because your infant-level idiocy is being exposed, what exactly is my business with whatever you may have come across in the past and its relevance to the conversation you're having right now? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by crackkhaus: 11:07pm On May 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I detest childish feminine talkatives, especially if the person with such characteristics is a guy, gush smiley. Take time and study the way you rant around from thread to thread like a helpless pregnant woman, you are very childish and not ''manly''. If you hadn't mentioned me, of cuz I'd never have a discussion with you. Your likes irritate me. Next time keep your senseless mentions, I don't need them. Done with you undecided.
Lol.. cheesycheesy

I want you to run mad with envy and while you're at it, you should stick your résumé & feelings deep inside your anal cavity where they might be worth a pound of shít. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by lukui: 4:48am On May 05, 2020
Like God who doesn't want anything to be worshiped aside Him, women also don't want another person to be loved asides them.

When you toast them, they will say no, when they see you on the road, they will ask you, bro when will you marry? Will I marry myself? When a guy is gay, they will curse him, but when is carrying LovePeddler.s and oloshos all around, they will like him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by TheArchangel(f): 5:53am On May 05, 2020
Lawd shocked, I can't imagine sharing my husband with anyone shocked shocked. I'd leave since I can afford to but many women do not have that luxury.

I know a shuwa Arab damsel, a coworker of mine ( google their girls and testify) who told me how she felt when her husband married a second wife. She was traumatized because she thought they were so in love with each other. Her husband that promised her that she will be the only one went ahead to betray that promise by marrying another wife because of religion.
She had to travelled out of the country as the thought of her own husband being intimate with someone else made her sick, murderously jealous and she couldn't bear it. When she came back after being pressured to by family members, they were all expecting her to just accept it and play co-wife. She played it for a week and said fvck it.
Got a new apartment and move out with her three kids for two years now. She is educated and financially independent and was able to pull it off. He wanted them both in the same house, imagine the insensitivity of some men.
What really made her to leave for the sake of her sanity was her husband and his new wife's loud sexual displays inside their house, a duplex. She can hear and even see them most times. How disheartening cry
Now, he wants her back as I have seen him severally in our office but she made it clear that he can come and see his kids but having sex with her is never gonna happen. He can divorce her if he want.

Her story and many others changed my perception regarding polygamy for muslin women, not all of them accepts it. Heck even many prominent Muslim men in Nigeria aren't polygamist. Case in point, Buhari, Kyari, IBB, the Indimis and a host of others. Dangote isn't married talk more of having a harem. Even in the Middle East too, from Dubai, Lebanon, Turkey, Syria, Iraq to Egypt etc, monogamy reigns supreme in most of their elites households.
Why is it so since they can afford to take care of as many women as possible.? Are they backing out or is polygamy no longer a tasteful venture in the modern world.?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by solmusdesigns: 6:04am On May 05, 2020
TheArchangel:
Lawd shocked, I can't imagine sharing my husband with anyone shocked shocked. I'd leave since I can afford to but many women do not have that luxury.

I know a shuwa Arab damsel, a coworker of mine ( google their girls and testify) who told me how she felt when her husband married a second wife. She was traumatized because she thought they were so in love with each other. Her husband that promised her that she will be the only one went ahead to betray that promise by marrying another wife because of religion.
She had to travelled out of the country as the thought of her own husband being intimate with someone else made her sick, murderously jealous and she couldn't bear it. When she came back after being pressured to by family members, they were all expecting her to just accept it and play co-wife. She played it for a week and said fvck it.
Got a new apartment and move out with her three kids for two years now. She is educated and financially independent and was able to pull it off. He wanted them both in the same house, imagine the insensitivity of some men.
What really made her to leave for the sake of her sanity was her husband and his new wife's loud sexual displays inside their house, a duplex. She can hear and even see them most times. How disheartening cry
Now, he wants her back as I have seen him severally in our office but she made it clear that he can come and see his kids but having sex with her is never gonna happen. He can divorce her if he want.

Her story and many others changed my perception regarding polygamy for muslin women, not all of them accepts it. Heck even many prominent Muslim men in Nigeria aren't polygamist. Case in point, Buhari, Kyari, IBB, the Indimis and a host of others. Dangote isn't married talk more of having a harem. Even in the Middle East too, from Dubai, Lebanon, Turkey, Syria, Iraq to Egypt etc, monogamy reigns supreme in most of their elites households.
Why is it so since they can afford to take care of as many women as possible.? Are they backing out or is polygamy no longer a tasteful venture in the modern world.?

Dangote is a polygamist and serial divorcee with 4 separate women In his life at one time or the other
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by TheArchangel(f): 6:24am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Dangote is a polygamist and serial divorcee with 4 separate women In his life at one time or the other
At one time not at the same time. A serial divorcee is different from a polygamist.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:46am On May 05, 2020
bukatyne:
Oro buruku toun terin. embarassed
Soo u b yoruba
Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by CHoccolaTE: 8:00am On May 05, 2020
TheArchangel:

I like what your friend did to her husband.
Men. Especially Muslim men, can be extremely insensitive to the fact that women are human beings too when it comes to this issue of polygamy.
How can he expect her to stay in the same house watching them both having sex and being intimate right in front of by her? The only way a woman will accept that kind of foolishness is only if she absolutely hates the man and sees him as shit or something. She cannot have even the slightest amount of feelings for him and accept such insensitivity.
But they don't care. All they are interested in is more sex for themselves.

The video in op looks like a skit anyway, I don't think it actually happened

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 05, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I will love to hear how you successfully did your own o. It can start from you and others will follow suits

1 Like

Re: Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) by TheArchangel(f): 8:25am On May 05, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

I like what your friend did to her husband.
Men. Especially Muslim men, can be extremely insensitive to the fact that women are human beings too when it comes to this issue of polygamy.
How can he expect her to stay in the same house watching them both having sex and being intimate right in front of by her? The only way a woman will accept that kind of foolishness is only if she absolutely hates the man and sees him as shit or something. She cannot have even the slightest amount of feelings for him and accept such insensitivity.
But they don't care. All they are interested in is more sex for themselves.

The video in op looks like a skit anyway, I don't think it actually happened
No kidding. Serious selfishness. One of the reasons why I don't cheat. I utilize the golden rules in all my dealings.
Chaii, I always check my blood pressure whenever the imagination of my husband being inside another woman comes up. Frolicking, touching and muttering sweet things to each other. Crime of passion is real embarassed
I can't even think it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / Please Help Your Brother / A Salute To Single Mums - The Unsung Heroines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.