Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) (108181 Views)

Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS / Ebonyi State - The 7th Poorest State In Nigeria With 73.% Poverty Rate / Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by AregbeFufu: 6:40pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

The whole of SE is less than Oyo state
Of course you guys don't have lands.

Why should I be building Storey building when there are lots of land in SW.

Go to school you no gree cheesy
I would have taken you seriously if the SW was littered with decent bungalows and duplexes and not the offensive aerial views of SW cities very notorious here on nairaland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Sammy07: 6:41pm On May 04, 2020
pazienza:

Where is your brain.
Thats the board for departures.

If you go to Abuja and Lagos. You will also see board for departures from there to the East.
The buses don't run empty from Lagos and Abuja to the East. They load Igbos as well from there back to the East.
If you go to Wazobia park in Abuja at night, you will see long stretches of luxurious buses loading Igbos back to the East, same at major parks in Lagos.

You are not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, are you?

Sure, but.... grin

You guys can't wait to leave SE I understand.
You might currently be in SW self.
Or your Dad

13 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Sammy07: 6:41pm On May 04, 2020
AregbeFufu:

I would have taken you seriously if the SW was littered with decent bungalows and duplexes and not the offensive aerial views of SW cities very notorious here on nairaland.

You've been busted tell me another lie. grin

The whole SE is not bigger than Oyo state.
Land is expected to be costly.

13 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by SexytorresE(f): 6:42pm On May 04, 2020
Data that can not locate a Criminal is that one a data base ?
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Sammy07: 6:43pm On May 04, 2020
Gracchus:
That dude is the same as Anambralstson, the last time, he was peddling the same nbs statistics about GDP around, how Anambra is ahead of all SW states except Lagos, now he doesn't believe is nbs again. Like you said, once something doesn't favour them, that thing is fake. What a race!!
Swears.
They're very pained.
Really pained. grin. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Shashar: 6:43pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Is Enugu and Imo doing better than Anambra?
Say the truth?

It's not that I visit, i stayed for about 6 - 7yrs.
Everybody answers is fathers name,I don't know what you mean by doing better than Anambara,.don't be surprised does dragging the issue of my state is better than your state have not eating any Good food for two days.lol
Cc spacetour
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by btee13(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2020
Statistics that would always take the resource down to the north. Na him make all the palliative for uncle Coro lockdown no to reach south. Na the north the poorest of the poor plenty. I hail all my southern bros and sis, hardwork and common sense be our core motto.
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Goke7: 6:44pm On May 04, 2020
AregbeFufu:

The so called "migration" of igbos to the SW seems to be the only thing you people hold on to when reminded of how underachieving you have been lately.
Lagos being the economic capital of the nation is the only state in the SW that can be said to have a considerable population of igbos.
You find a handful of igbos in SW states same way you find Yorubas in the East.
During the last national elections, you'd find that outside Lagos, the number of registered voters in SE and SW wasn't too far off, even with the political apathy of the SE.
The GSM users statistics per state showed the same pattern.
Keep overbloating igbos living in SW to massage your ego, don't buckle up on human capital development.

abeg yan another lie, igbos are much in other SW towns too as the cost of business and factors of production favour their businesses, the tolerant nature of their hosts in SW towns has also been a major boost. Your claim of underachieving by the SW has been busted by the recent released NBS statistics and if you igbos feel you are the reason the SW is doing well, then you guys should relocate your businesses back home and see if anything will change grin

13 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Sammy07: 6:45pm On May 04, 2020
Shashar:
Everybody answers is fathers name,I don't know what you mean by doing better than Anambara,.don't be surprised does dragging the issue of my state is better than your state have not eating any Good food for two days.lol
Cc spacetour

Well, you're MIGHT be right.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by SpaceTour: 6:49pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Shashar:
Tell me any other person that is obsessed with pictures apart from you guys on this forum.Guy stop being emotional..I expect you to start posting pictures of Aba Pls don't disappoint me,lolz
[/s]

Hahahaha. oya start showing him your shithole Abia state. You are not obsessed with pictures because Abia state is a shithole and you know you have nothing to show. I should be the one telling you to stop being emotional.

The only post in the entire thread that gave you heart ache was the one that placed Anambra as the best SE state. Why are you cursed Abia miscreant always bitter. Why? Bunch of idiots.lolz

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by pazienza(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2020
Goke7:

keep telling the lies, the population density in the SE as you said should be a catalyst for serious human capital development as we see in other places in Nigeria and abroad but reverse is the case for the SE and you want me to clap my hands for that abi. so how many yorubas are in the SE compared to the number in the north to start with. abeg yan another lie

How many FG parastatal is headquartered in SE?
How many multinationals have been allowed to thrive in SE. Look how Enugu international airport has been frustrated and closed down by bitter bureaucracy, (what multinational corporations will function in a place without direct flight to major important cities of the world?) when it was becoming a regional hub for Ethiopian airline.
There was a well orchestrated plan to perpetually underdevelop SE by FG post civil war. And it's been on since then.
Nevertheless, SE has done alot for herself swimming against evil tide of Nigeria. And should be proud of her achievements. Nigeria will not last forever, one day, all these will be over and we will see how it goes for each independent region.
Our human capital development is top notch as supported By WAEC, JAMB and other independent bodies. Innoson and host of indigenous manufacturers is in Anambra and doing great! They don't have the advantage of gas pipeline for cheap generation of electricity OBJ provided at Agbara for Yorubas, despite Imo and Anambra sitting on huge reserves of natural gas, and Anambra being a neighboring state to Rivers state where the gas pipeline was laid all the way to Ogun state, yet they are doing their best.

This stat is wrong by all means, because we know what is obtainable in Igboland. 50% poverty rate in Enugu?
Like for real? This is beyond being ridiculous.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by AregbeFufu: 6:50pm On May 04, 2020
Goke7:

abeg yan another lie, igbos are much in other SW towns too as the cost of business and factors of production favour their businesses, the tolerant nature of their hosts in SW towns has also been a major boost. Your claim of underachieving by the SW has been busted by the recent released NBS statistics and if you igbos feel you are the reason the SW is doing well, then you guys should relocate your businesses back home and see if anything will change grin
SW has 16M registered voters, Lagos alone accounts for 6M.
SE has 10M registered voters.
Do the subtraction you dumbo.
Keep typing old stereotypical trash.
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by pazienza(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Sure, but.... grin

You guys can't wait to leave SE I understand.
You might currently be in SW self.
Or your Dad

I couldn't wait to leave SW after serving there.
Worst experience of my life.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 04, 2020
Only a fool will believe these statistics

Osun poverty rate of 8% grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by BeautifulMind2: 6:52pm On May 04, 2020
Gracchus:
That dude is the same as Anambralstson, the last time, he was peddling the same nbs statistics about GDP around, how Anambra is ahead of all SW states except Lagos, now he doesn't believe is nbs again. Like you said, once something doesn't favour them, that thing is fake. What a race!!
Norminal GDP is far well transperent than this although I still hold responsible for not releasing three southeastern states for more than a year now,while he released southwestern states, on this how can 22,110 samples determine poverty states poverty index? How do they arrived with the data and who do they involve in given states, we are in Nigeria we know how those in charge try to manipulate figures we saw what former FIRS Tunde Fowler refused to tax Micro and Small Tax Offices (MSTO), Medium Tax Offices (MTO), Large Tax Offices (LTO) and Government Business Tax Offices (GBTO) within the South–west Zone comprising of Lagos, Ogun, Osun, and Oyo states, the uncollected taxes which range from Company Income Tax, Value Added Tax, withholding tax, education tax, to Capital Gains Tax, this was known immediately he was force to go, soon this tribalistic man will leave NBS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 04, 2020
Osun poverty rate of 8%

Propaganda kills people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by 9gerian: 6:54pm On May 04, 2020
Type: You have Osun occupying 2 slots on the table. One should be Ogun!

Arrewa:
As far GPD is concerned! Sokoto is richer than Ebonyi state!

By the way, GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is not an accurate metric to measure & gauge productivity & output in various Nations in the 21st Century.

Domestic work, impact of modern technologies & the burgeoning informal sector in “developing” Nations are exempted in the calculus
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Sammy07: 6:54pm On May 04, 2020
pazienza:

I couldn't wait to leave SW after serving there.
Worst experience of my life.

Oh, really cheesy, which state are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by ayoola27: 6:54pm On May 04, 2020
AregbeFufu:

The so called "migration" of igbos to the SW seems to be the only thing you people hold on to when reminded of how underachieving you have been lately.
Lagos being the economic capital of the nation is the only state in the SW that can be said to have a considerable population of igbos.
You find a handful of igbos in SW states same way you find Yorubas in the East.

During the last national elections, you'd find that outside Lagos, the number of registered voters in SE and SW wasn't too far off, even with the political apathy of the SE.
The GSM users statistics per state showed the same pattern.
Keep overbloating igbos living in SW to massage your ego, don't buckle up on human capital development.

Just a handful...

I thought u guys were calling urselves developers

The lies u guys tell sha

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by SpaceTour: 6:54pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Shashar:
Everybody answers is fathers name,I don't know what you mean by doing better than Anambara,.don't be surprised does dragging the issue of my state is better than your state have not eating any Good food for two days.
[/s]

Useless dirty Aba miscreant. Have you eaten since last week. Why not show them your shithole Abia state lolz

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by ayoola27: 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
obowo69:
Osun poverty rate of 8%
Propaganda kills people
This 4 houses is part of the 8%
Shey make we post the one of east

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 04, 2020
Yorubas are the richest it’s very obvious. Lowest poverty rate indeed grin grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by pazienza(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Oh, really cheesy, which state are you from?

I'm from Igboland. There is only one Igboland.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Shashar: 6:57pm On May 04, 2020
SpaceTour:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha. oya start showing him your shithole Abia state. You are not obsessed with pictures because Abia state is a shithole and you know you have nothing to show. I should be the one telling to stop being emotional.

The only post in the entire thread that gave you heart ache was the one that placed Anambra as the best SE state. Why are you cursed Abia miscreant always bitter. Why? Bunch of idiots.lolz
I'm not going to post any picture,since you want pictures,Google 'Small London in Nigeria' and feed your eyes it there for the world to see.lol

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by totit: 6:57pm On May 04, 2020
ayoola27:

Just a handful...

The lies u guys tell sha

Looool grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 04, 2020
The same place pit toilet is still very common in the 21st century

But they are still the richest grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by goldensoul55: 6:58pm On May 04, 2020
Congrats to them
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Goke7: 6:59pm On May 04, 2020
ayoola27:

Just a handful...

The lies u guys tell sha

they are not a handful o bruv, they are just ashamed to admit that their brothers are also very plenty in those states they always post pictures of where brown roofs are. Lagos na yankee to them so they have to lie that that is the only place their brothers have mansions grin

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Shashar: 6:59pm On May 04, 2020
SpaceTour:
[s][/s]

Useless dirty Aba miscreant. Have you eaten since last week. Why not show them your shithole Abia state lolz
lol.Your state is the best thing that happened to the world after fried rice..Hope you are Happy?
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Osaze007: 7:02pm On May 04, 2020
Goke7:

I have traveled to the east very well, its not as livable as the SW reason your people flock to our land. I did NYSC in osogbo Osun state, even as yoruba person, met and interacted with many igbo graduates who served and were or still living in osun state. One secret confession they made was the surprised availability and affordability of food in state like Osun than in igbo land. When one corners your folks into a room, they begin to open up and admit the ease of life in the SW than in the SE. Am not deceived at all by online rants and lies. The migration of the SE people to the SW says it all. Let's all admit it.

Period even one was telling me he wished he was yoruba that he likes our way of life

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by SpaceTour: 7:02pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Shashar:
lYour state is the best thing that happened to the world after fried rice..Hope you are Happy?
[/s]

Lolz. Of all the posts on this thread the one that bothered you most was the one posted by a yorooba man concerning Anambra. Aren't you cursed? Tufia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected / President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.