Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Wife Betrayed My Trust - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed My Trust (6064 Views)

How My Wife Betrayed Me / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by nnamdibig(m): 5:10am On May 05, 2020
"as a man with some change, ladies will always come for you and somehow you can't reject all"

In this your statement, remove "man" replace with "woman", remove "ladies", replace with "guys"....after doing that, look for a dictionary or use Google and find the meaning of of the word "karma". Then ask yourself honestly have you been a responsible husband??

Until then dey your dey make she dey her dey.

When you are ready to fix your home, you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by FirstCounsel(m): 5:41am On May 05, 2020
Vyolet:
I may believe this story because I've witness something of such so it is not out of place.

Mr Op, i know your pain is the fact that the guy is spending more money, younger and somehow gets your wife to be emotionally attached.
I am also glad you said the truth about your own self and how you have been unfaithful to her.
If you have not confronted her, do so now, let her explain herself, confess your own too and forgive each other. If you feel the African man in you cannot forgive her, kuku give her divorce and let her go be with the oyel guy she loves.
If you want to forgive her, take time to find out what went wrong, could it be the distance, lack of emotion or she already knows you have not been faithful to her after preserving her virginity for you.
Talk to her and not us.
Very candid advice. Thumbs up
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by duchaB(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

You said it!
Virgins are not for every man.

Hun! ..
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by tunderoc(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2020
@OP bet you know what karma is right? You prolly been digging someone's wife and you believe no one will drill yours. 2. There's nothing like trusting your partner 100%, doing so will only bring U heartache when u find out she's bonking your jobless neighbour & it goes both ways. 3. Adultery always brings down a family.
You both should look for a way to settle your differences, if you love each other.
Family dey so f..King disfunctional this days
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Mariangeles(f): 7:58am On May 05, 2020
duchaB:

Hun! ..
oui
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Kape: 10:29am On May 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

What was the circumstance like before you married her?
Was she in love with you?
She was in love with me and i think she still have some level of love, maybe it has dropped, i really cannot tell.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Kape: 10:37am On May 05, 2020
I have read through and i think i am just realising some mistakes judging from what some posters wrote down.
I will adjust on some things that's if the marriage eventually works out. My wife's action will play a big role in that.
There are certain times i come on here too and read some post and i automatically feel they are fictions but until mine happened and i had to pen it down anonymously(the beauty of this site) then i realise things happen.
I appreciate everyone and moving forward, i have answers to what i should do.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Mariangeles(f): 11:11am On May 05, 2020
Kape:

She was in love with me and i think she still have some level of love, maybe it has dropped, i really cannot tell.
OK.
If you're sure she's never cheated on you sexually, then there's still hope to win her heart over.
Don't confront her about your findings for now. Instead,FOCUS ON WINNING HER HEART OVER.
SWEEP HER OFF HER FEET!
Be more romantic with her.
Do new things you haven't done for her before...and I don't mean sexually
You're her husband, you have to win her heart damn it!
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by duchaB(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

oui

I am lost Pls Explain..
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by duchaB(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

oui

I don't understand what you mean by Vrigins aren't for every man? Virginity isn't was it used to be anymore. Its overrated.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Mariangeles(f): 1:44pm On May 05, 2020
duchaB:

I don't understand what you mean by Vrigins aren't for every man? Virginity isn't was it used to be anymore. Its overrated.

To me, it is as it should be.
Don't be deceived by what you read online.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by duchaB(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

To me, it is as it should be.
Don' be deceived by what you read online.

See the operative word emboldened. It doesn't connote reality does it?
And sure, i won't allow myself be deluded by social media.
Virginity is overrated. If you know you know.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by bell1255: 3:56pm On May 10, 2020
TheeDetective:
It is not that hard to tell when a story looks, sounds and smells FAKE. Of recent, NL has become the place to post FAKE STORIES and these fake stories are now increasing at a high rate.

Some SPECIFIC SENTENCES included in this @OP story points to it as being an OBVIOUSLY FAKE STORY

Don’t make an assumption that everyone who comments on NL either as a first to comment or subsequently is/are jobless.
I posted a personal story last month n som1 said its fake. I just dont get

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by StPete: 6:04pm On May 10, 2020
bell1255:

I posted a personal story last month n som1 said its fake. I just dont get

It's practically everywhere on nairaland. Anytime anyone posts a story here, rather than tending to the issue as it were, many people start to form detective, claiming such stories are fake. Like every story is supposed to follow a predetermined pattern. Stupidity would not let some people go past what they cannot comprehend rather than calling it fake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn / Single Ladies Between 25 And 30 Years Of Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.